Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 658 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3581

    Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Hey BaconBoy where are you pussy? You have trashed and stalked my friend Deb for a year then when you bump into a GENIUS like myself you go crickets! You're a cowardly pussy WHO is ONLY interested in sucking your old buddy's assholes on this boring as masshole thread. You are weak and scary and can't stand up to a real man like myself.

    Chris5.
    I know that is a dirty word to you but guys up here in Massachusetts (you can just use "Mass", I know that is too many letters for you) actually go to work, that is where Bacon would be during the day. I know that your kind knows only how to work the system you know, collect the welfare. Probably learned that from your daddy. Oh but wait, guys like you don't know your real daddy do you? Thats one of the problems with being born and raised in a trailer park.

  2. #3580

    Fuck you

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    As I sit back enjoying my popcorn I can't help but laugh at Porky's Revenge backfire on him and his goons.

    This is better than the funnies in the paper.
    Shortbus, when we dispose of that inbred asswipe Chris you are next. Actually I am happy he showed up, I was getting lazy due to lack of a worthy adversary. Bringing my A game your way in 2016.

  3. #3579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    This Fight Is Over By TKO! Chris5 Kicked BaconBoy's Gay Cowardly Ass!!

    Well Boston Assholes, Sorry I meant Masshole's. It's been fun HOWEVER this wasn't much of a boxing match with this cowardly Gay cocksucker BaconBoy. I thought this was a tough fight thread but personally I find it to be boring as fuck. My goal was to humiliate and take BaconBoy out quickly. Which I did! His comebacks to my posts were weak and retarded. He is pathetic and has been attacking the same woman daily for nearly five years. I personally feel this dude has some SERIOUS mental illness and needs to be on psyche medication immediately. Deb's mouth and pussy must have REALLY pussy whipped this clown. Pretty pathetic.

    The rest of you clowns on this thread are also weak. So without further ado! LOL! I will exit this shithole thread and concentrate my talents and GENIUS skills strictly to my Orlando Board. As you Boston mongers all noticed I have a huge following of Florida assholes that require my attention. Enjoy the cold weather there in Boston and I will definitely enjoy the gorgeous Florida weather. Deb you are welcome here anytime. BaconBoy was ZERO match for ME. I felt like Michael Jordan playing against Lamar fucking Odom!! No match! My talents are just too much. What can I say Boston?

    BaconBoy if you want a rematch holla at me bruh.

    Bye Boston!!

    Chris5.

  4. #3578
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Ok everyone talk about me then

    I haven't encouraged any minions. This happened 5 years ago. You said I was nice, I told you I didn't like the review. I apologized to you and you keep going on and on about me, If you quit talking about what happened 5 years ago it will never end. I ask you nicely BB stop talking about me.

    Thanks.

  5. #3577

    Uhm Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, you a genius? You have to look no farther than your screen name to prove otherwise. What were Chris1-4 taken? I can see a mental midget like you trying to register:

    Chris1 (enter) Taken " FUCK".

    Chris2 (enter) Taken " FUCK".

    Chris3 (enter) Taken " FUCK".

    Chris4 (enter) Taken " FUCK".

    Chris5 (enter) Congratulations! You have successfully registered for the Forum!

    Seriously Chris, you gotta up your game with these guys. Nothing you say will be worse than they hear at home every fucking day and they won't just keep repeating the same shit over and over again like you're used to down south.

    Well played Billy, very well played sir.

    A2
    Why not respond to this post?

    I know we are overwhelming you but try and keep up. I spoke with Bacon and we agreed to use small words and keep things short. Seems only fair considering you are a retard.

  6. #3576

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    For all you Boston boy's that don't follow my home thread in Florida your MAIN pussy whipped asshole BaconBoy posts there mostly instead of here. No worries I will follow his scary ass to hell if I have to. So BaconBoy tells my board that I am a convicted felon!! WOW!! And your point? Actually I'm a CAREER CRIMINAL who only hangs out with CAREER CRIMINALS!! LOL! Wouldn't have it ANY other way pussy!

    Glad you're getting private messages about me. You do know you can just ask ME? Leave Swags and Deb out of this cocksucker and deal with ME! I have been tearing you apart here and my home thread! This boxing match is getting ready to end by TKO in my favor coward! I'm already getting bored with your gay ass! I thought you were tough? You ain't shit but a beitch ass cocksucker! This masshole thread sucks ass! Boring as fuck! All you boy's enjoy that ice cold weather there! LOL! I'll stay in sunny Florida.

    BaconBoy is ZERO match for ME! Even Swags is tougher than YOU will ever be! I hope Deb takes a shit on your ugly face!

    Chris5.

    Massholes sucks ass!
    You sound like a character from an Adam Sandler movie. And no, that is not a compliment.

  7. #3575

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    To be perfectly honest Savanna is far from hideous. Seriously Swags is a very beautiful woman with a beautiful body and a killer ass on her. Swags has some good ass pussy! That's real talk bruh. So don't get it fucking twisted asshole!

    Chris5.
    Sure, then why import a porker like Deb?

    Ok, lets say your right, give us a link to HagAnna's site, TER profile or a current ad on BP or elsewhere and we will be the judge. Its unfortunate that it also appears I am going to have to dumb down my posts for you but that's ok, I consider it public service. You splurging tonight on McDonalds? Shit, its Christmas eve you should treat yourself.

  8. #3574

    You're your own worst enemy Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Damn I feel so honored to be on everyone's mind and on Christmas besides! LOL.

    Him & his sistah Swaganna use to have a hardcore thing for each other till they had a falling out.

    Now they are looking for a menage trois with Deb to help heal the rift.

    If you don't think Deb has something to do with this I've some land between Chris5 & Swaganna I want to to sell ya.

    Ok Skatar018 this is what happened. I've been chatting with Chris for awhile, because I was thinking of going to Disney World before I head to St. Augustine again to visit my girlfriend. He was kind enough to offer tickets.

    I had nothing to do with him posting compliments about me. He apparently was reading posts up here, or finding out where I post. Saw the derogatory things written about me and felt compelled to comment on how much he likes me.

    Have I ever asked members to defend me? Yes, once in another state I was escorting in, but not here.

    What's the deal with me being full figured anyway? There are plenty of full figured escorts that aren't taunted that weigh more than me, such as Angela Morgan and others. For example Angela is five foot and weighs over 220 lbs and she also charges $300 an hour. I'm five foot three inches and currently 170 lbs. Why get your panties in a knot about my weight? Why not go after all the "fat escorts?" Why not make a list of them and bash each one of them like you do me? Why leave them out, they probably would like to be included, they're probably insulted that you are ignoring them.

    Age, why not go after all the older escorts? There are plenty and they look way older than I do. Look at my pic? Do you see any wrinkles on my face?

    A2, I love ya dude, and you did delete one of Bacon Bits posts on Massholes when my cat died and I appreciate that, but I wish you'd be on my side more often and just tell these knuckleheads who like to insult me to knock it off. I've been guilty of posting retorts, but I don't initiate the madness. Bacon Bits, Billy Baloney and Malibu1980 (Bacon Bits sock puppet goons) initiate all the drama over me anytime anyone has anything nice to say about me, when I post interesting links, whenever my name comes up. For instance this case. Chris5 gave me a compliment on here. Why does that have to incite a riot? I didn't ask him to do so. I'm heavy, I'm older, so much ado about nothing. If they cut it out or if you asked them nicely to cut it out they wouldn't go on and on about me. If they didn't go on and on insulting me continuously no one would feel the need to defend me and the "Deb Madness" would finally end.

    Let me emphasize again, Indulge me more and ask the goons to stop posting about me and then the talk of Deb is great vs Deb is old, fat and ugly will finally come to and end. It's unbelievable that I can be the main talk of the town for 5 years and counting. No one had problems with me before Bacon Bits. Not much was written about me except for a few positive reviews. I have no vendetta against Bacon Bits. By now I'm fine if he wants to rant away, and I hope it is just him talking to himself. The only thing that bothers me is when he makes up idiotic lies about me. I know I should just ignore them too. By the way, why not everyone put BB and his sock puppets on ignore so no one has to hear about me anymore? LOL.

    But A2, I trust you and obviously whatever you decide to do is fine with me.

    Nope, and don't drag me into it. I already added one of them to your ignore list.

    A2
    I told you a long time ago and even in my review that you were nice enough. You wanted to debate my review and you still call me a liar. You started this mess. You encouraged your minions. You laughed and enjoyed the attention. Now you are in the limelight for EVERYONE to see and you are crying to A2. These fools from Florida and your white knights aren't helping your cause trust me. Why don't ask him to delete Massholes while you're at it?

    BB.

  9. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    BaconFag you need to seriously consider getting some professional help Asswipe.

    Chris5.
    Baconfag? LOL.

    Up your game boy. This is MASSHOLES.

    BB.

  10. #3572

    The toughest guy on the Internet: SUNKIST CHRISTINA

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    For all you Boston boy's that don't follow my home thread in Florida your MAIN pussy whipped asshole BaconBoy posts there mostly instead of here. No worries I will follow his scary ass to hell if I have to. So BaconBoy tells my board that I am a convicted felon!! WOW!! And your point? Actually I'm a CAREER CRIMINAL who only hangs out with CAREER CRIMINALS!! LOL! Wouldn't have it ANY other way pussy!

    Glad you're getting private messages about me. You do know you can just ask ME? Leave Swags and Deb out of this cocksucker and deal with ME! I have been tearing you apart here and my home thread! This boxing match is getting ready to end by TKO in my favor coward! I'm already getting bored with your gay ass! I thought you were tough? You ain't shit but a beitch ass cocksucker! This masshole thread sucks ass! Boring as fuck! All you boy's enjoy that ice cold weather there! LOL! I'll stay in sunny Florida.

    BaconBoy is ZERO match for ME! Even Swags is tougher than YOU will ever be! I hope Deb takes a shit on your ugly face!

    Chris5.

    Massholes sucks ass!
    Boxing match? LOL.

    The only thing you are serving is fries at your job.

    Does your probation officer know what you're up too? Are you allowed internet access you sketchy fuck?

    BB.

  11. #3571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    BillyBoy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, you a genius? You have to look no farther than your screen name to prove otherwise. What were Chris1-4 taken? I can see a mental midget like you trying to register:

    Chris1 (enter) Taken " FUCK".

    Chris2 (enter) Taken " FUCK".

    Chris3 (enter) Taken " FUCK".

    Chris4 (enter) Taken " FUCK".

    Chris5 (enter) Congratulations! You have successfully registered for the Forum!

    Seriously Chris, you gotta up your game with these guys. Nothing you say will be worse than they hear at home every fucking day and they won't just keep repeating the same shit over and over again like you're used to down south.

    Well played Billy, very well played sir.

    A2
    I personally think you're an asshole. A boring asshole at that! Truth be told the ONLY fucking opinion on this Boston fight thread that matters is Administrator2! Definitely the most important person in this gay ass fight thread. I'm sincerely not impressed.

    Chris5.

    Sorry Chris, that's weak. If you want to play in the big leagues you really have to do better. You can't just spew, you have to denigrate, humiliate, people in the NE are far meaner than this post when they are thanking you for something. You can't just throw rage, you gotta be smaaat. Wicked pissah smaaaat.

    A2

  12. #3570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Deb Please Visit Orlando.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    Damn I feel so honored to be on everyone's mind and on Christmas besides! LOL.

    Him & his sistah Swaganna use to have a hardcore thing for each other till they had a falling out.

    Now they are looking for a menage trois with Deb to help heal the rift.

    If you don't think Deb has something to do with this I've some land between Chris5 & Swaganna I want to to sell ya.

    Ok Skatar018 this is what happened. I've been chatting with Chris for awhile, because I was thinking of going to Disney World before I head to St. Augustine again to visit my girlfriend. He was kind enough to offer tickets.

    I had nothing to do with him posting compliments about me. He apparently was reading posts up here, or finding out where I post. Saw the derogatory things written about me and felt compelled to comment on how much he likes me.

    Have I ever asked members to defend me? Yes, once in another state I was escorting in, but not here.

    What's the deal with me being full figured anyway? There are plenty of full figured escorts that aren't taunted that weigh more than me, such as Angela Morgan and others. For example Angela is five foot and weighs over 220 lbs and she also charges $300 an hour. I'm five foot three inches and currently 170 lbs. Why get your panties in a knot about my weight? Why not go after all the "fat escorts?" Why not make a list of them and bash each one of them like you do me? Why leave them out, they probably would like to be included, they're probably insulted that you are ignoring them.

    Age, why not go after all the older escorts? There are plenty and they look way older than I do. Look at my pic? Do you see any wrinkles on my face?

    A2, I love ya dude, and you did delete one of Bacon Bits posts on Massholes when my cat died and I appreciate that, but I wish you'd be on my side more often and just tell these knuckleheads who like to insult me to knock it off. I've been guilty of posting retorts, but I don't initiate the madness. Bacon Bits, Billy Baloney and Malibu1980 (Bacon Bits sock puppet goons) initiate all the drama over me anytime anyone has anything nice to say about me, when I post interesting links, whenever my name comes up. For instance this case. Chris5 gave me a compliment on here. Why does that have to incite a riot? I didn't ask him to do so. I'm heavy, I'm older, so much ado about nothing. If they cut it out or if you asked them nicely to cut it out they wouldn't go on and on about me. If they didn't go on and on insulting me continuously no one would feel the need to defend me and the "Deb Madness" would finally end.

    Let me emphasize again, Indulge me more and ask the goons to stop posting about me and then the talk of Deb is great vs Deb is old, fat and ugly will finally come to and end. It's unbelievable that I can be the main talk of the town for 5 years and counting. No one had problems with me before Bacon Bits. Not much was written about me except for a few positive reviews. I have no vendetta against Bacon Bits. By now I'm fine if he wants to rant away, and I hope it is just him talking to himself. The only thing that bothers me is when he makes up idiotic lies about me. I know I should just ignore them too. By the way, why not everyone put BB and his sock puppets on ignore so no one has to hear about me anymore? LOL.

    But A2, I trust you and obviously whatever you decide to do is fine with me.

    Nope, and don't drag me into it. I already added one of them to your ignore list.

    A2
    What the beautiful sexy Deb says is absolutely correct. We have been chatting for a long while about her visiting Florida and I offered her tickets to the theme parks. Not one time did Deb bring up the Massholes or BaconBoy. Not once! I took it upon myself to check her postings out in Boston and that's when I noticed all the drama and hate. I took it upon myself to compliment Deb here in Boston and I'm glad I did. I started flirting via PM with Deb months ago. This didn't just happen overnight. I then invited Deb to spend a weekend with me here in Orlando because honestly I would fuck this sexy woman all weekend if she would let me! Those luscious red lips on this woman is driving me crazy!

    So Deb speaks the truth. I personally feel that Deb can handle herself pretty well on this Boston fight thread. HOWEVER if you need support Deb just know that your Florida thug crew got your back always sweetheart.

    Chris5.

  13. #3569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Swags Hideous? Not In This Lifetime BillyBoy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Not really.

    HagAnna having big balls comes as no surprise, she must be hideous if you are importing our fattys. Speaking of which, remember to book two seats for her so you can avoid an awkward situation with the airline.

    Getting back to Hags, s (he) is 1300 miles away and I am typically not scared of old, dripping snatch ******.

    BTW, Merry Christmas.
    To be perfectly honest Savanna is far from hideous. Seriously Swags is a very beautiful woman with a beautiful body and a killer ass on her. Swags has some good ass pussy! That's real talk bruh. So don't get it fucking twisted asshole!

    Chris5.

  14. #3568
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    OMG, I'm off the board for a few days and more Deb shit hits the fan? LOL

    Damn I feel so honored to be on everyone's mind and on Christmas besides! LOL.

    Him & his sistah Swaganna use to have a hardcore thing for each other till they had a falling out.

    Now they are looking for a menage trois with Deb to help heal the rift.

    If you don't think Deb has something to do with this I've some land between Chris5 & Swaganna I want to to sell ya.

    Ok Skatar018 this is what happened. I've been chatting with Chris for awhile, because I was thinking of going to Disney World before I head to St. Augustine again to visit my girlfriend. He was kind enough to offer tickets.

    I had nothing to do with him posting compliments about me. He apparently was reading posts up here, or finding out where I post. Saw the derogatory things written about me and felt compelled to comment on how much he likes me.

    Have I ever asked members to defend me? Yes, once in another state I was escorting in, but not here.

    What's the deal with me being full figured anyway? There are plenty of full figured escorts that aren't taunted that weigh more than me, such as Angela Morgan and others. For example Angela is five foot and weighs over 220 lbs and she also charges $300 an hour. I'm five foot three inches and currently 170 lbs. Why get your panties in a knot about my weight? Why not go after all the "fat escorts?" Why not make a list of them and bash each one of them like you do me? Why leave them out, they probably would like to be included, they're probably insulted that you are ignoring them.

    Age, why not go after all the older escorts? There are plenty and they look way older than I do. Look at my pic? Do you see any wrinkles on my face?

    A2, I love ya dude, and you did delete one of Bacon Bits posts on Massholes when my cat died and I appreciate that, but I wish you'd be on my side more often and just tell these knuckleheads who like to insult me to knock it off. I've been guilty of posting retorts, but I don't initiate the madness. Bacon Bits, Billy Baloney and Malibu1980 (Bacon Bits sock puppet goons) initiate all the drama over me anytime anyone has anything nice to say about me, when I post interesting links, whenever my name comes up. For instance this case. Chris5 gave me a compliment on here. Why does that have to incite a riot? I didn't ask him to do so. I'm heavy, I'm older, so much ado about nothing. If they cut it out or if you asked them nicely to cut it out they wouldn't go on and on about me. If they didn't go on and on insulting me continuously no one would feel the need to defend me and the "Deb Madness" would finally end.

    Let me emphasize again, Indulge me more and ask the goons to stop posting about me and then the talk of Deb is great vs Deb is old, fat and ugly will finally come to and end. It's unbelievable that I can be the main talk of the town for 5 years and counting. No one had problems with me before Bacon Bits. Not much was written about me except for a few positive reviews. I have no vendetta against Bacon Bits. By now I'm fine if he wants to rant away, and I hope it is just him talking to himself. The only thing that bothers me is when he makes up idiotic lies about me. I know I should just ignore them too. By the way, why not everyone put BB and his sock puppets on ignore so no one has to hear about me anymore? LOL.

    But A2, I trust you and obviously whatever you decide to do is fine with me.

    Nope, and don't drag me into it. I already added one of them to your ignore list.

    A2

  15. #3567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sounds like BaconBoy To Me

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    We all know that Bacon is promoting Deb. He has had a hardon for her for years. That explains why he stalks her. She was probably the only woman that ever fucked Bacon.

    Why should she use fake pictures? She has always portrayed herself as being who she is. Porky liked it years ago.
    BaconFag you need to seriously consider getting some professional help Asswipe.

    Chris5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape