Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 9866
-
12-24-15 01:56 #3551Banned Member

Posts: 66Being from Boston
A2 I'm Born and Raised in East Boston a section of the City and I say let C5 and Swags post as much as they want in the MASSHOLE. Believe me those boys will be more than happy to joust with the Both of them. Note to Chris5 Please leave the fat Broads from the North Shore up there and don't bring them to Orlando.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 22:37 #3550Banned Member

Posts: 356
-
12-23-15 22:17 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 7357Stay On Fucking Topic Asshole
BaconBoy concentrate on me asshole not Deb. I'm right here. So is your sister coming to Florida to wash my ball's?
Originally Posted by Baconbits
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
12-23-15 22:13 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 7357BaconBoy The Cocksucker
BaconBoy is on the run now Swags. He has no idea who we are.
Originally Posted by Swaganna
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
12-23-15 19:46 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 566On second thought
Dear Chris,
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
I feel really fucking sorry for you. I just read your post again and you seem sincere in your pursuit of Deb. I can't imagine the women you have there in your trailer park of like minded inbred rednecks that you would feel the need to import a porker from Massachusetts. Anyway, welcome to Massholes.
-
12-23-15 19:26 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 566Here's a thought
Hey Haganna, how about you shut your pie hole and crawl back to Florida? Deb and her Knights bring this shit upon themselves. You seem like a problem solver so how about this, convince Deb and her her want to be cuckholds to stop posting their drivel. Bam! Problem solved!
Originally Posted by Swaganna
[View Original Post]
See, like mature grown ups we can do this ourselves and not involve A2. He would be so very proud! Hahahaha.
-
12-23-15 17:32 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 723White knight rodeo.
That punk CHRIS5 is a coward.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
Here's a better idea.
How about getting Fat Deb all greased up? Then throw in ShortSTroke / Ambrose / Smoke and see which one of those pathetic white knights can wrangler her?
BB.
-
12-23-15 16:19 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 7357YragFag Follows Me To Boston!! LOL!
YragFag aka Peter Pan my old friend. You hate me so much and you despise my posts and call me all kind of names AND you have me in IGNORE yet you follow my posts all the way here in Boston Massholes!! ROTFLMAO! And I have a problem?? YragFag is my weird little stalker from Orlando Florida. He's hated my fucking guts for nearly a year now right Fag? I mean. Yrag. YragFag Is my stalker. He been asking to wash my big BLACK HAIRY smelly BALLS all year. But I tell hIm NO! Anyway Yragfag I'll see you back in the RAT TRAP. I have unfinished business here with a cocksucker named BaconBoy! BaconBoy will be my beitch in Boston. Just like you're my beitch in Orlando!!
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
12-23-15 16:19 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 2099I would not want to see Chris5 or anyone else banned for posting here in Massholes, it's the place for assholes like him, Sawg & the rest of us that post here. I would not want to be banned from posting in any of the forums anywhere in the states be it a fight forum or not.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
If you have an issue with anyone just use the ignore function, it needs improvement but works most of the time.
Yardape is damn straight calling this guy a blowhard, that's all he does, the numbnutted fucktart can't even post a reply without getting it getting deleted by A2.
Him & his sistah Swaganna use to have a hardcore thing for each other till they had a falling out.
Now they are looking for a menage trois with Deb to help heal the rift.
If you don't think Deb has something to do with this I've some land between Chris5 & Swaganna I wanna to sell ya.
It's too bad their daddy didn't just rub one out while he was taking a dump, he could've used the flush function, much better than the ignore function.
Merry HOHOHO to all.
-
12-23-15 15:08 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 7357Ok BaconBoy 12 Rounds you Cocksucker!
I have a strong feeling my time here in the masshole will be brief so I hope and pray that A2 let's me and BaconBoy go the full 12 fucking rounds.
So BaconBoy where you always a lying sack of shit? Troubled childhood maybe? Did Deb kick your sorry ass to the curb? WTF happened with you asshole? Think about that question and in the mean time can you put your sister on a plane to Florida so she could come wash my BALLS! LOL! Seriously BaconBoy they stink! There big and HAIRY! See if you can help out asshole! I look forward to meeting her.
Chris5.
-
12-23-15 14:48 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 3024BaconBits, BillyBaloney and Chris5?
Well goddamn!. A triple threat match?. Christmas came early!. This might be better than Manny Vs Pacquiao and Wrestlemania all in one!
-
12-23-15 14:34 #3540Administrator

Posts: 5254This is what I mean by not reasonable
Not being from Boston you have no idea what they may or may not want.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
You have had the ability, along with everybody else in Orlando, of being done with this troll for over a year. You CHOOSE not to, you CHOOSE to engage with him. You are part of the problem that you claim to suffer from yet in reality you most likely require.
I have no choice, I have to read his (and your) stuff, but I am really well paid for it. You have a choice and you CHOOSE to engage.
A2.
-
12-23-15 14:04 #3539Banned Member

Posts: 356I liked your "one more thing"
For the LOVE OF GOD (remember it's Christmas) A2, do you REALLY have to wait for folks to ask you? You know very well what Chris5 does to Boards / Threads, and there is simply NO WAY IN HELL that anyone on this Boston thread wants the guy there.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
We here in Orlando only wish you would offer us the same deal. Remember A2, it's Christmas! Please, please, please give the Orlando Rat Trap the best Christmas gift EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE FRIGGIN WORLD !
-
12-23-15 13:48 #3538Administrator

Posts: 5254One more thing
I am certainly guilty of indulging Deb more than I should but I had nothing to do with turning this guy loose on you.
I will also ban him from the Massholes thread if enough REASONABLE people from up there ask me to.
Here's a little test for REASONABLE, if you're on moderation and you can post me notes on the forum you probably aren't. If you have to PM me to communicate it's a better chance that you are.
A2.
-
12-23-15 13:45 #3537Administrator

Posts: 5254Going to jump in for a second
I guess it was inevitable that sooner or later BB and Chris would meet in the ring. Since neither one of you has a reverse gear I'm going to remind you both.
Remember, no threats.
Seriously, no fucking threats. I will bounce you both if it starts.
I will also bounce any crybaby that reports something that's not a threat in order to try and get me in the middle of this stupidity.
A2
Oh yeah, and don't talk about anybodies mom. It's fucking Christmas for Christs sake.









Reply With Quote





