Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,886 to 33,900 of 61441
-
12-24-15 16:42 #27556

Posts: 540I recall her mentioning this. At the time the issue was annoyance at someone spouting off about only wanting anal. I was nothing to do with rape. So unless the wishful monger escalated, I tend to doubt this. Perhaps others here, like me, at one time or another have been falsely accused of some impropriety (but never rape). If this is her game she's coming off my list, nice ass or not. You'd think a warrant and visits from see. C.P.S. Would prompt one to keep a head down on accusations.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 15:36 #27555Senior Member

Posts: 502Rape
Pretty hard to believe she was raped you mongers need to stop believing everything these SW tell you, guys stop being so naive, ,I take it was her 1st time doing anal as well or swallowing, ,I see why this chics with open wounds on there faces get paid top dollars from you mongers just plain a. Holes.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 15:32 #27554Senior Member

Posts: 300Crystal
I ran into the Crystal that used to dance at the Hustler Club today, North of Patapsco. Bought her some cigarettes, she was on a rush to see her Pharmacist. She has no phone. Could one of you rich mongers, paying above standard tuition, please get Chrystal a phone! LOL. Merry Christmas brothers and a Happy New Year too!
-
12-24-15 15:23 #27553Senior Member

Posts: 300Not good
Rape is just evil. A street walker will not win in Court; but evil catches up with evil.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 14:33 #27552Senior Member

Posts: 252The Caseys' are similar, about the same height, blondish, and both have great asses. First thing first, " ALL SW'S HAVE A RIP OFF GENE". Casey is a good looking girl with a great ass and if she like you, she is not going to mess up a good thing. A while back a monger reported on here that he had anal with her, it was actually a rape. This fucked with Casey's head and she did some dumb things.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 13:35 #27551Senior Member

Posts: 82Kiara
I actually saw her for the first time earlier this week on the same day I reported on Linda. I was on S. Carey and I noticed her in what I assume was another monger's car driving the opposite direction as me. I had to do a double take because everyone on the forums raves about her and for a while I didn't think she existed LOL. It was like finding a unicorn.
- Champ.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 11:23 #27550Senior Member

Posts: 133Danielle
Hit be'more early Wednesday morning and almost immediately a brunette caught my eye, swung around and scooped her up, said her name was Danielle. Older WSW, about 5' 7, good legs, weight proportionate to height. Since I saw her near P's, that is where we went (had my clean sheet with me). Undressed, good body, some signs of drug use, be-cups with nice nipples. Started with a decent BBBJ, then covered up for FS. Told her to get on her back but she misheard me and put herself in doggy. View was good and she almost started creaming right away. Then things started to go downhill, she jumped away from me when I simply tried to get my leg more comfortable. She thought I was trying to get into froggy position or something. Then she said she is a lesbian and doesn't take dick too deeply. Started back up but eventually the "are you almost there" question popped up. Ignored her. Finally just made her suck me to completion, where she swallowed, which was nice. As we were getting dressed, she said she has been up for 3 days and she would be better the next time. Said she is moving across from P's. Didn't ask if she had a number, probably won't repeat.
-
12-24-15 10:32 #27549

Posts: 540You can refer to the court records, but the image posted here by another monger, who confirms her sticky fingers, is spot on. Glad that you've not been ripped off by her yet -- but have you checked your glove compartment lately? Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 10:13 #27548Senior Member

Posts: 254Casey
There's some confusion here. The Casey you're discussing has only one arrest on her record. There's another, younger girl with the same name and a long rap sheet. As for being a thief, that hasn't been my experience, but as they say, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 09:29 #27547Senior Member

Posts: 978White truck
I know things were just a little slow yesterday and vice did a Christmas sweep Brooklyn and CB several days and WW, BUT don't THINK WITH LITTLE HEAD. To the guy in the white truck, I know couldn't have been one of you guys, get Real. He was so busy watching this young school girl walking home, almost hit me head on crossing over into my lane. I honk horn and almost stopped waiting for the crash. If that little girl went home and told her mother, they would be looking for you land, air and sea as they say. Then your dumb ass stopped and waited for her to go by. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Be careful out there.
Thanks for all the info on Kasey, she does have a nice butt.
-
12-24-15 09:06 #27546Senior Member

Posts: 103Christmas Clam
Merry Christmas and a little gift to all of you. Kandi clam. She has lost a good bit of weight since I last saw her. Still looks good but her tits were much more full last time. As always great service. I did my best trying to feed her as much protein as I could provide. Two heavy helpings in two holes.
-
12-24-15 03:07 #27545Senior Member

Posts: 252Yeah, she got me too. But her ass make me consider another try.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 23:20 #27544Senior Member

Posts: 407Joyce
Hey bro. What's her number ill check her out.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 22:45 #27543

Posts: 540Don't feel too bad. Since I posted about her I've heard from two other mongers who got stung. She's a master pick pocket too and rips off other girls. Check out her court records. Most common name in the book with name starts with S.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 20:34 #27542Senior Member

Posts: 2344Thanks Anyway!
Thanks for the info. I text Joyce of Laurel, and she has a room for the night. I guess she's trying to make some Christmas money. Anyway, once I heard that I made a be line to her room and we did a reenactment of that old porno movie " Caught From Behind " she's available tonight so call or text her if you like. You know she has the other place, and can't do late night anymore. Get it while the gettin is good.











Reply With Quote





