Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1166

    Good time with the legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Xxofe  [View Original Post]
    Coming from the Chicago area I am amazed at the quality of the ladies here, and at the level of service. The choices here are vast by comparison, and so much better.

    Having said that I just spent a part of my joyful day with a certain Joy Toy. Now it is said that a gentleman does not kiss and tell, so it will be difficult to tell all here, but I tell you truthfully that I was filled with joy as I was fulfilling Joy's request that I fill Joy fully and we were both in so doing fully filled with joy. Thank you Joy for a most fulfilling afternoon. Gentlemen if you have not felt the joy of Joy's company the do so at once.

    For those who want the technical details you can find them on ThE otheR site. I will say here that the gift was very reasonable, and the action was more than I could have ever hoped for.
    JOYTOY is truly a legend in the Orlando area. Sounds like you had a great time. She should have everyone sign a waver before the dream because she will wear you out.

  2. #1165

    Periscope

    I was actually poking around on Periscope one night chit chatting and looking at whatever was around the world, Russia, Thailand, Costa Rica, checking out what's out there beyond the border. And so I zoomed in on Orlando and wouldn't you know it, one of the women from this board with her call handle hanging out broadcasting herself laying on a couch in a skimpy little outfit. She wasn't "advertising", but it got me thinking and for those new women out in the world, what a perfect way to introduce yourself and allow for a preview before a guy spends a little $.

    I won't say who it was, but she's on where and frequents. Could be a great idea if it catches on!

  3. #1164

    Be careful Destiny

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/13066237

    Becareful with this one, she's on run from UL and has nothing to lose.

    We hung out for awhile but she got me pretty good. She keeps changing her number.

    PM if you want more.

  4. #1163

    Alana Anderson

    I had a great dream with Alana a few months back. Very easy to contact and set up. She lives in a Private Luxury Condo with indoor parking. Her door opened and there in front of me was this Very Hot MILF in a beautiful lingerie ensemble!! We sat in her living room and drank wine that I had brought with me. We started with some LFK and proceeded to DFK. She then invited me into her massage room where the fun began! She gives an erotic massage with mutual touch and all types of endings. This lady is well worth your time I recommend this beauty along with ThE otheRs. YMMV!! My dream was for 2 hours before I woke up very well rested and satisfied!

    Be Safe & Enjoy.

    CB2.

  5. #1162
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi904  [View Original Post]
    This is my first ever post in the USSG. After reading so many great reviews on this wonderful beautiful lady, I was able to meet her last month. After fighting the Friday evening traffic, I finally found her sweet in call location. When the door open up this beautiful sexy lady appear. I was very nervous that night but Marina calm my nerves. Her kisses and touch felt so great after a hard day at work. Feeling her lips on jr. And his buddies pretty awesome feeling. Can't wait for another visit with her, guys she a must see adventure.
    You were awesome I glad we finially were able to hook up.

  6. #1161

    Bella Knight

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...t-awaits-.html

    Recently had a very nice dream with Bella. Email contact to start, then communicates via text. Very good communication skills. Gives her address and meets you outside her apartment upon your arrival. Probably the best set of mammaries I've ever seen 36 DDD all natural. Had a wonderful time playing with them and hope to enjoy them again and again. Bella is fun to be with and has great GFE / PSE skills including visits to the islands. Not a clock watcher and very safe location on the east side of Orlando. $$ for the hour.

  7. #1160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Joy Toy

    Coming from the Chicago area I am amazed at the quality of the ladies here, and at the level of service. The choices here are vast by comparison, and so much better.

    Having said that I just spent a part of my joyful day with a certain Joy Toy. Now it is said that a gentleman does not kiss and tell, so it will be difficult to tell all here, but I tell you truthfully that I was filled with joy as I was fulfilling Joy's request that I fill Joy fully and we were both in so doing fully filled with joy. Thank you Joy for a most fulfilling afternoon. Gentlemen if you have not felt the joy of Joy's company the do so at once.

    For those who want the technical details you can find them on ThE otheR site. I will say here that the gift was very reasonable, and the action was more than I could have ever hoped for.

  8. #1159

    Marina

    This is my first ever post in the USSG. After reading so many great reviews on this wonderful beautiful lady, I was able to meet her last month. After fighting the Friday evening traffic, I finally found her sweet in call location. When the door open up this beautiful sexy lady appear. I was very nervous that night but Marina calm my nerves. Her kisses and touch felt so great after a hard day at work. Feeling her lips on jr. And his buddies pretty awesome feeling. Can't wait for another visit with her, guys she a must see adventure.

  9. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    Recently met with Farrah, thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. In call location was outstanding. I don't believe I've ever had a better GFE experience than Farrah. Could not stay quite the hour, by my choice, but what time we did spend together was worth every penny. DATY, BBBJCIMWS, massage, DFK nice shower after.
    It was fabulous seeing you again! You are a sweetheart and I hope to see you again soon!

    Xoxo,

    Farrah.

  10. #1157

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Paige again and I had a wonderful time as always! Straight forward scheduling, great personality and always an amazing time!!
    As always you remain one of my faves and always a hot time.

    Can't wait to see you again.

    Xoxo.

    Paige.

  11. #1156

    Paige

    Went to see Paige again and I had a wonderful time as always! Straight forward scheduling, great personality and always an amazing time!!

  12. #1155

    G Spot?

    Can anyone PM me Ginger's contact info? I've got her info from back in October, but I'm assuming it's changed. Would love to see her. Thanks.

  13. #1154

    Sabrina T

    Saw her a few weeks back. Such a wonderful girl and is seriously hilarious. Really enjoyed my time with her. She exudes a completely different sexuality than I'm used to. So clean and fresh. Best tasting why in a very long time.

    Her location is a bit far from me, but I will repeat as often as I can.

  14. #1153

    Farrah4 u

    Recently met with Farrah, thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. In call location was outstanding. I don't believe I've ever had a better GFE experience than Farrah. Could not stay quite the hour, by my choice, but what time we did spend together was worth every penny. DATY, BBBJCIMWS, massage, DFK nice shower after.

  15. #1152

    Anastasia

    Emailed to the provided link, quick answer back. Set up for next day. Very easy, fast set up. Arrived Altamonte upscale hotel, easy parking. At agreed time, she sent me room number. Met a door by young woman better than the pics. Great attitude, good personality, wants to please. Details of time spent same as prior reviewers No signs of management or drugs. Highly recommended.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-present-.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape