Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10379
    Jan Gorzo your email is full. Please clear a space so I can send you digits.

  2. #10378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Current Top Three

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    All are GFE, and they all go all out. Of course YMMV!!

    1-Slick aka Brittany / Lily.

    2-Camilia aka Natasha.

    3-The College Cheerleader aka Ashley.

    4-Nickie aka Nicole.

    5-Ave Maria.
    1- AAAmber.

    2- Nicole.

    3- Natasha.

    These three are currently my favorite on the Paradise Trail.

    Chris5.

  3. #10377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by Choboman  [View Original Post]
    I had a late night encounter with Desiree Monday around where the strip clubs are. Great head game an sweet girl. I have her digits if you need them.
    Thank You bro. She's been located.

    Chris5.

  4. #10376

    Action report

    Went out on the trail from 10-11 pm. Started by Oakridge and went up north to Cleos then back down south of 528. Saw one WSW up by the strip clubs but she as all bundled up so couldn't see well. I did loop and talk to a Michelle by the Sam's club lot. She seemed like a nice lady but wasn't my cup of tea. She was a bit chubby but still nice. I looked up Michelle for reviews but couldn't find any. But that's it really fellas. Lots of LEO put there so be careful.

    I did try to contact the famous Natasha but no answer will try again later.

    HR.

  5. #10375

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Chilly out this early morning. Not much happening at 5 am. That will change very soon. The trail is an ever changing trail.

    Has anyone spotted Desiree around?

    Chris5.
    I had a late night encounter with Desiree Monday around where the strip clubs are. Great head game an sweet girl. I have her digits if you need them.

  6. #10374

    Forgot pic apparently

    Quote Originally Posted by Juliant213  [View Original Post]
    This is a pic I got of Kali a few months back. Seems like she has lost some weight LOL.
    Picture didn't post in previous report. Hopefully it is here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails index.jpe‎  

  7. #10373

    Kali

    This is a pic I got of Kali a few months back. Seems like she has lost some weight LOL.

  8. #10372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Saturday Paradise Trail

    Chilly out this early morning. Not much happening at 5 am. That will change very soon. The trail is an ever changing trail.

    Has anyone spotted Desiree around?

    Chris5.

  9. #10371

    My current top 5

    All are GFE, and they all go all out. Of course YMMV!!

    1-Slick aka Brittany / Lily.

    2-Camilia aka Natasha.

    3-The College Cheerleader aka Ashley.

    4-Nickie aka Nicole.

    5-Ave Maria.

  10. #10370

    Wsw

    Does any one now were to see and dream of the view of WSW in Sanford. Longwood. Alatamonte, winter springs that area of town even fren park casselberry area.

  11. #10369

    Thanks Chris5

    I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm doing some shopping at the FL. Mall, then heading out on a binge. I should be able to find a few sparring partners who can take my mean jab. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back!

    Chris5.

  12. #10368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome Home

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantOne  [View Original Post]
    I've stepped away for a bit due to meeting a lovely lady who ended up ripping my guts out. Needless to say I'm back in the hobby again. Been cruising around the Lee Rd. / Edgewater areas with no success. Got some time on my hands so I'll be scouting new areas as well as the bread and butter. Keep yell updated.
    Welcome back!

    Chris5.

  13. #10367

    Scouting territories

    I've stepped away for a bit due to meeting a lovely lady who ended up ripping my guts out. Needless to say I'm back in the hobby again. Been cruising around the Lee Rd. / Edgewater areas with no success. Got some time on my hands so I'll be scouting new areas as well as the bread and butter. Keep yell updated.

  14. #10366

    Hate to ask

    Tried pm you but your box is full. Been away from dreamland for a while, but back to slumber. Any chance you can hook me up with Natasha's digits. Much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Once again has new digits. Pm for them.

    Chris5.
    .

  15. #10365
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Which Ginger? Can you describe her please?
    She had slightly ginger hair, lots of freckles on her shoulders, pale skin, a little thick, not fat but not skinny, small tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape