Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,916 to 33,930 of 61388
-
12-19-15 14:45 #27473Senior Member

Posts: 2419Starr
Starr hit me up. She is near Carroll park today trying to make that Christmas money and says she needs new coat. Bayard & wash blvd.
-
12-19-15 10:48 #27472Senior Member

Posts: 92Renee on Fairhaven
Got off work yesterday and decided to hit the loops. Went round w / w, didn't see anything decent. Rode past the s / a saw 1 WSW spinner. Circled around and got beat by another monger. Oh well head on over to see / be. Spied a very good looking WSW spinner. I'm thinking TGTBT but pulled over and she jumped in. Wow she was a 10 5,3 maybe 115 lbs, nice hair, pretty face, said she just came out. Said her name was Renee. Headed to my spot, started negotiating she wanted 5 but settled on 4 for full service. Oral skills were epic lots of dt. Had to stop her before I blasted because I wanted to tap that tight spinner body. So she climbed over to my side and started some cg action. The kitty's nice and wet and her enthusiasm was refreshing. Lots of moaning and deep penetration. Finally I couldn't resist any more and I filled her like a donut. She keeps pounding till I got soft, climbed off. Cleaned up and dropped her off to see her pharmacist. I definitely will repeat. I think this was the same girl shitty reported on earlier. Only she didn't smell this time. It was nice.
-
12-19-15 10:17 #27471Senior Member

Posts: 161Bree
Unfortunately she did not give me any digits when I met her, but she hangs out S Carey St area by the bar. Don't know the name of the bar, and the times she's out there is hit or miss. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JdInDC9
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-15 09:36 #27470Senior Member

Posts: 137If anyone has contact info for this lovely, would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-15 09:09 #27469Senior Member

Posts: 407Yeah that messed up about what happen to Denise. I called a few weeks ago and she told me what happen, I ready to get in car and come down there and look for the asshole. But she told me she didn't know the guy. But she is doing better. Thank god.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-15 04:39 #27468Senior Member

Posts: 1788Liz
I saw Liz this week. She is still around the WW area and, as always, Liz provides great service. She has a nice personality and looks good. I swear her boobs are getting bigger every time I see her. Liz is a full service girl if the situation is right. Not much else needs to be said. Her number is available to those who actually make worthwhile contributions to this forum.
-
12-19-15 00:59 #27467Regular Member

Posts: 1Very nice.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-15 21:55 #27466Senior Member

Posts: 2344Oh, by the way.
I forgot to mention the I drive past the rent a room house on S Cole st. It looked like no one was living there. It was creepy, all the lights were out and the downstairs front window has a large piece of wood over it. It just so happened that after I looped around and came back through the circle, I saw Blake about to cross the street. I didn't bother asking him what's going on with the house.
-
12-18-15 20:52 #27465Senior Member

Posts: 2344Stone Cold Crazy
Well, surprise surprise, there was a shooting near the BB on Monroe tonight. I found out from Jewelz via text messaging. I had a double lined up with either Dallas and Tessa or Leah and Sarah. Sarah is a newbie to me, I saw her one day a while back talking to Leah by the BB. She looks and dresses like a conservative civi. Pretty in the face and has rounded cheeks and a cute smile.
Dallas never got back to me during her attempt to call Tessa. Leah claimed she and Sarah were at the university, somewhere near green street and needed me to pick them up. I wasn't going near downtown during rush hour, so that got cancelled.
So I hit up Denise and she text back right away. Lovely girl as far as personality, but she needs to tone that body up ASAP!
You guys might want to hit her up for the holidays and line her pockets, she's been through some fucked up shit recently. Some ass hole dragged her in a alley and beat her in the face with a brick because she wasn't dating at the time he wanted.
She was carrying gifts and had just finished a all nighter with another date. If you see her, you'll notice the bruises on her face, their fading, but it's still noticeable. We talked about Shannon Poe for a minute, she passed before her son's GF gave birth to a baby. She would have been a grandma.
So sad, it's getting crazy out there.
-
12-18-15 18:16 #27464Senior Member

Posts: 161Bree
Yes. But she has more weight now, than that picture. I had a great experience with her and very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-15 17:49 #27463Senior Member

Posts: 2344Crime Scene
LE has Ramsey blocked off at the intersection at Monroe st on both sides. They are out taking pictures right, and have the yellow tape up.
-
12-18-15 16:23 #27462Senior Member

Posts: 252Thought I would post this pics of Heaven just cause she's great.
-
12-18-15 16:15 #27461Senior Member

Posts: 252Is this the Bree you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-15 15:55 #27460Senior Member

Posts: 252Here's a more recent pics.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-15 14:29 #27459Senior Member

Posts: 978Took a ride around Brooklyn and CB, and West side, not much out worth stopping for. Saw couple familier faces like Katy and Kate & Steph. Went up WW and not much out around there for a Friday. I did keep seeing some of the same mongers looking for something good. I was offered a 10 & 20 dollar dates for everything from couple of the girls but wasn't interested, then asked to borrow 5. 00 and I said nope. Des in Brooklyn was in a good mood today. She is good for quick BJ, not much left of her and looks really bad with clothes off, that girl is Huge. Not much LE out today either. Be safe and keep your eyes open.









Reply With Quote




