Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 658 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3476

    Poor needle dick is pouting

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogaar1  [View Original Post]
    BB, you keep stroking your pathetic pecker over Deb so either shit or get off Debbie's pot already.
    5 years and this needle dick is still stalking and harassing her. Some assholes simply can't let things go and move on.

    His infatuation with the same sex seems to be growing.

  2. #3475

    That's not right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogaar1  [View Original Post]
    BB, you keep stroking your pathetic pecker over Deb so either shit or get off Debbie's pot already.
    There you go focusing on my pecker you sicko.

    No! I'm not going to shit on Debs pot belly thank you very much.

    BB.

  3. #3474

    Another Knight of the ROUND table

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogaar1  [View Original Post]
    BB, you keep stroking your pathetic pecker over Deb so either shit or get off Debbie's pot already.
    You guys are pathetic, do you really pay Deb, in actually money, for sex? I would light my money on fire before that would happen.

    Love,

    Billy.

  4. #3473
    BB, you keep stroking your pathetic pecker over Deb so either shit or get off Debbie's pot already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    If you want a fat, old, saggy tit provider who talks a lot, asks too many questions and has the ability to cyberstalk you. Then BasketballBelly, I mean Deb, is the one for you. Did I mention she's pushing 60.




    BB.

  5. #3472

    Poor BasketballBelly

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    We all know that Bacon is promoting Deb. He has had a hardon for her for years. That explains why he stalks her. She was probably the only woman that ever fucked Bacon.

    Why should she use fake pictures? She has always portrayed herself as being who she is. Porky liked it years ago.
    If you want a fat, old, saggy tit provider who talks a lot, asks too many questions and has the ability to cyberstalk you. Then BasketballBelly, I mean Deb, is the one for you. Did I mention she's pushing 60.




    BB.

  6. #3471

    Secret admirer

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    You are a funny fuck! Yeah, Bacon is promoting Deb. Did you see the pics? I never thought I would say this but she should consider using fake pictures.

    And just this morning I was thinking that Billy's work was done but like a Christmas miracle you post to brighten my day! Thank you and bless you my son.
    We all know that Bacon is promoting Deb. He has had a hardon for her for years. That explains why he stalks her. She was probably the only woman that ever fucked Bacon.

    Why should she use fake pictures? She has always portrayed herself as being who she is. Porky liked it years ago.

  7. #3470

    Return of the White Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    You do so much to promote her you going to ask her for a fuck donation?
    You are a funny fuck! Yeah, Bacon is promoting Deb. Did you see the pics? I never thought I would say this but she should consider using fake pictures.

    And just this morning I was thinking that Billy's work was done but like a Christmas miracle you post to brighten my day! Thank you and bless you my son.

  8. #3469

    Deb's secret admirer

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Debasaurus pics. LOL.

    BB.
    You do so much to promote her you going to ask her for a fuck donation?

  9. #3468

    Backpage geisha??

    Debasaurus pics. LOL.

    BB.

  10. #3467

    You forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Aw whatever.
    to say asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    "whatever asshole"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG4hOjJ9tEs
    yep there's a sign for that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbzmLFQeq6Y

  11. #3466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    That's due to the fact that those posts show & prove that I am correct & you are dead wrong.
    You have continually tried to dodge the issue of your statement, you won't & can't provide evidence or facts to back up what you say & you've only attempted to make this personal rather than focus on the issue.How many times have you lied about this now, keep showing what a lying low life scumbag you are, you like to dig your hole deep.As previously stated, the issue is between you & I, no one else give a fuck about this cept you & I.Ahhh yeah ok whatever assholeHow fucking stupid can you be retard, we are both members, unless you block me you will see my posts & I yours, & as long as you tell others what to do, who to see, & otherwise be the lying hypocritical SOB that you've proved to be I will always be there to dispute you.Another lie, if not let them step up rather than hide behind your skirt.Just another baseless accusation with no proof or evidence to back it up, as always you keep showing how low you will stoop to dig the hole deeper & deeper.Lurkers rarely post & posters rarely lurk numbnuts, considering all the useless posts you've made you should've been a lurker.

    See ya around asswipe & again always glad to get in the last word with you.
    Aw whatever.

  12. #3465

    Pm

    Why don't you just email or PM him? The amount of time you invest in these responses is impressive but I am guessing no one cares or is reading them any longer.

    I for one prefer the quick hit " Fuck you smelly ape" responses on this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    That's due to the fact that those posts show & prove that I am correct & you are dead wrong.
    You have continually tried to dodge the issue of your statement, you won't & can't provide evidence or facts to back up what you say & you've only attempted to make this personal rather than focus on the issue.How many times have you lied about this now, keep showing what a lying low life scumbag you are, you like to dig your hole deep.As previously stated, the issue is between you & I, no one else give a fuck about this cept you & I.Ahhh yeah ok whatever assholeHow fucking stupid can you be retard, we are both members, unless you block me you will see my posts & I yours, & as long as you tell others what to do, who to see, & otherwise be the lying hypocritical SOB that you've proved to be I will always be there to dispute you.Another lie, if not let them step up rather than hide behind your skirt.Just another baseless accusation with no proof or evidence to back it up, as always you keep showing how low you will stoop to dig the hole deeper & deeper.Lurkers rarely post & posters rarely lurk numbnuts, considering all the useless posts you've made you should've been a lurker.

    See ya around asswipe & again always glad to get in the last word with you.

  13. #3464
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Skatar, I haven't read your post above nor I ever will.
    That's due to the fact that those posts show & prove that I am correct & you are dead wrong.
    You have continually tried to dodge the issue of your statement, you won't & can't provide evidence or facts to back up what you say & you've only attempted to make this personal rather than focus on the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I'm done with this thread.
    How many times have you lied about this now, keep showing what a lying low life scumbag you are, you like to dig your hole deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling that many members are big time tired of this exchange of ours.
    As previously stated, the issue is between you & I, no one else give a fuck about this cept you & I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I know you going to say that don't give a fuck but I do.
    Ahhh yeah ok whatever asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    So I guess it's goodbye between you and I until you troll me again.
    How fucking stupid can you be retard, we are both members, unless you block me you will see my posts & I yours, & as long as you tell others what to do, who to see, & otherwise be the lying hypocritical SOB that you've proved to be I will always be there to dispute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I got PMs from 2 members
    Another lie, if not let them step up rather than hide behind your skirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    you have history of purposefully trying to get people in trouble, either with other hobbyists here or even LE
    Just another baseless accusation with no proof or evidence to back it up, as always you keep showing how low you will stoop to dig the hole deeper & deeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    'till you troll me again. I'm sure you'd be lurking LOL.
    Lurkers rarely post & posters rarely lurk numbnuts, considering all the useless posts you've made you should've been a lurker.

    See ya around asswipe & again always glad to get in the last word with you.

  14. #3463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    This is what proof isNone of which you have done. Though you've been asked to provide some evidence or facts to back up your statements, even something in general would help your cause, but as predicted you can't & won't.

    I believe you may have early onset alzheimer's as your short term memory seems to be lacking. Seven short days ago I did provide general source material, along with a sample of posts from BillyPilgrim showing escort & MPs busts, but he made not one post on streetwalker stings or busts.More can be provided but only after you provide some facts or evidence that there is a greater risk of being busted associated with streetwalkers than there is with escorts, other than just the statements you make, back it up or shut the fuck up.

    Well you would be wrong again, there are several that I talk to that know escort stings & arrests are more prevalent than streetwalker stings. I believe there is a perceived perception that escorts are safer than SWers but that's all it is, a perceived perception, & when looked at in sheer numbers


    In up front cost to the provider yes, but not in time, gas or wear & tear on the vehicle from trolling, when adding the above there isn't much difference in cost in the long run.

    Then why bring it up.

    You have that right, you made a pointI made a counter pointIt should've have ended there, but it was you that decided to keep it going with your next post that was addressed to BillyPilgrim & not you, so feel free to keep adding to the pile of bile.

    Heard that beforeYou lied then what makes this any different.

    I'd get down off my high horse if it weren't for your bullshit everywhere.
    Skatar, I haven't read your post above nor I ever will. I'm done with this thread. I have a feeling that many members are big time tired of this exchange of ours. I know you going to say that don't give a fuck but I do. So I guess it's goodbye between you and I until you troll me again. One more parting shot: I got PMs from 2 members that both say that they think that:

    1. you prefer streets because you can't afford even backpage, let alone TER.

    2. you have history of purposefully trying to get people in trouble, either with other hobbyists here or even LE (I just experienced that that last one myself, albeit thank God not on myself).

    In both I suspect they're right.

    'till you troll me again. I'm sure you'd be lurking LOL.

  15. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    What proof?
    This is what proof is
    1. Evidence establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.
    None of which you have done. Though you've been asked to provide some evidence or facts to back up your statements, even something in general would help your cause, but as predicted you can't & won't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    You've given proof of nothing.
    I believe you may have early onset alzheimer's as your short term memory seems to be lacking. Seven short days ago I did provide general source material, along with a sample of posts from BillyPilgrim showing escort & MPs busts, but he made not one post on streetwalker stings or busts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting the below sting operations.
    More can be provided but only after you provide some facts or evidence that there is a greater risk of being busted associated with streetwalkers than there is with escorts, other than just the statements you make, back it up or shut the fuck up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    There are no mongers here other then yourself that honestly believe that street is safer then incall!
    Well you would be wrong again, there are several that I talk to that know escort stings & arrests are more prevalent than streetwalker stings. I believe there is a perceived perception that escorts are safer than SWers but that's all it is, a perceived perception, & when looked at in sheer numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    In comparison local LE & State police run more escort hotel stings in a 3 month time frame than all the streetwalker stings combined in a year in the commonwealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    That's why incalls cost more!
    In up front cost to the provider yes, but not in time, gas or wear & tear on the vehicle from trolling, when adding the above there isn't much difference in cost in the long run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    There are those that can't afford incalls but that's the whole different matter.
    Then why bring it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    This all is so stupid.
    You have that right, you made a point
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Careful bro!
    I made a counter point
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Escort stings
    It should've have ended there, but it was you that decided to keep it going with your next post that was addressed to BillyPilgrim & not you, so feel free to keep adding to the pile of bile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    No way Jose. You just don't know what you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I'm done.
    Heard that before
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    This is my last post on the issue
    You lied then what makes this any different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    At least until you decide to get on high horse with me again with you stupid self-centered staff.
    I'd get down off my high horse if it weren't for your bullshit everywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails High horse.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape