Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,126 to 34,140 of 61398
-
12-04-15 14:56 #27273Senior Member

Posts: 201Curious I know the pics are bad but I decided to put them up anyway every angle I tried the sun was beaming in strong I'll make sure they are much better next time. LOL.
Originally Posted by Curiousjoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-15 12:44 #27272Senior Member

Posts: 1370Heather
Took a trip up to be / CB last night and ran into this eclectic looking chic with green hair and piercings on 5th and Pontiac. She Said her name was Heather. Made the scoop and she took me to her spot, something which I normally don't do, but I've haven't been I be / CB much in the last year or so; so I don't know if my old honey holes are safe anymore. Anyway we get there and she disrobes and it looked like she had a pretty decent body on her, but she asked for the tuition up front. I'm very Leary about doing that so I passed and took her back. She didn't get upset and was pretty cool about it. Anyone know if I passed on a gem or have any info on her? Peace.
-
12-03-15 20:05 #27271Senior Member

Posts: 161Danielle
Yeah I know she lives somewhere in Pasadena, but not sure where exactly. Thanks for the information though.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 20:02 #27270Senior Member

Posts: 45I saw Becky about a week ago, she was her normal sweet self, great mic work, nice wet kitty.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen Sara in a while, which is a shame, she's one of my favorites.
-
12-03-15 19:14 #27269Senior Member

Posts: 65Picture perfect
Your pics are actually perfect. If you hit the next button fast it's like a movie of you gettin head. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 16:40 #27268Senior Member

Posts: 201Jenna
I was cruising through Ramsey this morning and saw a WSW waving at me to pull over so I did and she said her name was Jenna and hopped in we found a cozy spot and agreed on standard tuition for BBBJCIM service was good no complaints or rushing I will repeat again. I took a few pics but they were no good the spot we went to was too bright so the pics aren"t clear.
-
12-03-15 16:12 #27267Senior Member

Posts: 30Uh ok.
That's not what I was saying at all.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
Simply stating it's in both parties interest to be wary. I wouldn't knowingly throw a dirtbag at these ladies. I never said they would go on to live a healthier longer life, etc, etc.
-
12-03-15 15:32 #27266Regular Member

Posts: 8Where's Waldo
Where's little sara been at. Anyone know what times she be out and about.
-
12-03-15 09:18 #27265Senior Member

Posts: 694Danniel
About a month ago only has a few clients now does not want # given out she lives off of 100 in Pasadena.
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 05:44 #27264Senior Member

Posts: 179That Motel is actually cheaper to stay at per night than Tims.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 05:04 #27263Senior Member

Posts: 114Regarding #1, how does Beltway Motel compare to the Motel6 on South Caton Ave in terms of price and "quality" of accomodations? I believe Motel6 comes out to $75 or so total for the night.
Originally Posted by Cnote
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Angler
-
12-03-15 04:54 #27262Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii is looking for a little company. She is always a great provider. She's good with most anything except anal. That's off the table! I know that given the choice of Kandii or Heaven I would rather see Kandii. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so she asks that you send your name and number to me via PM and I will forward it to her. A number of mongers have done this and made the connection. No protectionism going on before everyone gets all wound up. These are her rules, and I'm okay with doing it. Certain girls appreciate being looked out for, and they return the favor in a very pleasant way. Many guys think of these girls as subhuman, and many of them are. But there are some who are smart, nice people who appreciate it when someone looks out for them. Anyway, contributing members can PM me your information if you would like to meet Kandii. If you can tell me her old number I will send you the current one.
-
12-03-15 01:15 #27261Senior Member

Posts: 198Not my thing but still funny as shit to watch on video
Friend once sent me a video of chicks farting in dudes faces. I cried laughing it was so funny. Not sure I would want to experience it. LOL.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-15 22:34 #27260Senior Member

Posts: 179I don't interject much these days cause I just do my thing but Dude! That chick is bad news. Very bad news. It is Dreama. As suggested proceed with caution!!
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-15 21:21 #27259Senior Member

Posts: 579It is because it is taboo and it is his thing.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
Like the monger that pissed on the SW. That isn't my thing but after hearing about it, I thought humm that could be worth a try because some submissive chicks would dig it and that might turn me on also even if I am not into it. We are all looking for variety and we all have our things. The new Netflix show Master of None has an episode with a dude jerking off on the subway. That is his thing. He gets arrested and relates that it sucks for that to be his thing but he can't change it. So fister likes to see vag stretched. Some dudes like to make asses gape, paint faces with cum, rim girls out, get their salad tossed, piss on a girl or get pissed on,.
With the derringer you should have been loving that Backpage girl, Trish in Towson (IIRC), because her box was so small even a finger had to work to get in. Dundalk Victoria has a tiny box.









Reply With Quote






