Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12811

    Candice

    I have been spending so much on this hobby I better get a part time job to pay for these exploits. LOL.

    Fatlever, seems like you are right. I had the same trouble today had a hard.

    On all day after seeing Jersey.

    So I was sitting at work browsing BP on my phone and I saw Candice post. I have been wanting to see this girl in the longest time. Called her she gave a appointment and her address which was in RTP and close to my work. Got there at the time, high end hotel had to walk thru the lobby. Door opened and it was the same girl. I was hard as a rock as soon as I saw her. I don't know what happened we started making out. She sidnt even as for the donation and she pulled down my pants and BBBJ wow. Overall all time with her was awesome!! And price was well worth it, considering how much these crack head girls are quoting these days. I will definately repeat BUT. As I was browsing BP just now I noticed lots of other hot girls who I have seen before posting. So maybe some other time. But for all of you she is a must see.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/rale...-0206/1/260317

  2. #12810

    And just like TV News

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnor  [View Original Post]
    "Live shooter in your neighborhood", details at 11 pm. LOL.
    It turns out to be the guy they caught with the dice in a game of Craps. Just Kidding. She sounds like a pretty solid performer.

  3. #12809

    K's

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Because of multiple posts and PMs, Kay is the girl I was told by a senior member frequen (s)(ted) the ABS in the summer timeframe. All I know is, when I saw her pic and the WCMS site maybe 2 weeks ago, I knew who it was, and it is the Kay in the pics from these ads unless this is a different Kay using fake pics? Not rocket science here. She was busted for possession. Great, so 2 weeks later, she moves to RTP from New Bern Ave, gets freaked the fuck out, and gets (maybe temporarily?) clean. I'm not sure why this is so complicated or confusing for you guys. And to Fatlever's post, I can tell "in the raw" not on something, she's probably a dollbaby, which is why I wanted to see her in the first place. .
    There are at least 3 Kays I know of in the area. I really wanted to tittle this post Kay Kay Kay but thought I might be the only one who thought it was funny, you don't get set ups lIke that everyday though.

    The one I saw was not on new bern but capital prior to rtp. I searched way back on wcms and did not find the one I saw today. I think she would stick out like a sore thumb at an abs, guys would be all over her, doesn't seem the type. Can you post initials and date or pm me her name? I will tell you if same person or not.

  4. #12808

    Samantha -- Milky Redhead with extensive Services

    After dreaming of Jersey the Latina, I wake up with a raging hard on. Now nobody wants to hear about my dick but I only mention it because it's a remarkable event. In my 40's it's becoming less common and the partner who I am on again and off again with complains that I am getting old and she'll still love me even if I can't get it up like I should. Problem is I can't get it up for her but I am at immediate attention for young hotties. I seriously starting to doubt erectile dsynfunction exists and if it does the cure for it is YOUNG PUSSY.

    So the erection is like a heat seeking missile and we go chasing young pussy. By chance notice a post from a young redhead whose ad is not sponsered. She replies promptly which is rare these days. Set up a time, decide to work from home and make good use of company time. There is a book by a French woman about this concept called "Bonjour Laziness" which says to get a job at a Mega Corp, pretend to work, do little, don't worry about claiming the corporate ladder and enjoy your life. Really this should be your goal in every job you seek not money.

    After a 15 minute wait in the parking lot, I am greeted by a natural redhead who has colored her hair fire red. Face is kind of plain Jane looking, gap tooth like Madonna in the 90's but nice greenish yellow eyes which always suits a redhead. She is not a designer body but her strong firm body might have originally been designed for rearing children and tending to the hard earthed farm on the hills of Scotland. Nice wide hips, creamy white ass, full see cup breasts and strong legs. She was very friendly and intent to please. Sucked on sensitive fat nipples even though breasts were a bit droopy. Showed off her ass, made it twerk a bit. Ass is about the size of Mia's and the pink asshole made made me just sample a touch of DATO. Had her turn around and she had the fattest layers of pink lips covering a oversized strawberry clit. I spent a good amount of the session on DATY because it was something special and I got oohs and aahs and twitches and compliments but ultimately I discovered that she was not cumming or at least it was wasn't the fireworks I wanted.

    She was intent on giving me BJ which I don't generally do. She said she can do CBJ or BBJ and was shocked when I said neither. I said I do like attention to the twins but I was as prickly as cacti in the Arizona desert. No which she replied she doesn't mind. Damn was I glad. Generally girls don't want to do this or suck at this. But she was damn good. Nice tease with licking, gently sucking then more licking then eventually taking the twins into the mouth and sucking them to kingdom come. Nicest part was gazing into her chartreuse eyes and red hair while she did this. I asked her to go a bit lower and damn she went much lower then expected licking and teasing the taint line. I don't know if she'd eat whatever was on the menu but I stopped her there.

    Went into mish, and the pussy was pretty decent. Felt really good for about 6-7 minutes and it loosened up but it was still pretty good. Nice sight to see a milky redhead who looked like she was enjoying herself while I pounded her nice womanly figure. Went to doggy and it was a beautiful sight again. She thinks her ass is small but it is not petite. Not a PAWG but a nice firm ass on a firm 5'7 woman. Pulled her hair and pounded and enjoyed the view. Asked her if I could cum on her creamy ass and like everything else the answer was "Of course. ".

    But I decided against it. She sucked and gobbled up the twins while I died a little death looking at those eyes in a haze.

    Don't ask me what's on the menu, it seems like everything under the sun even though I didn't ask. I will not repeat but wanted to share because I saw zero indication of any kind of association with demons, all the services wankers here look for at a bargain price. Only negatives are she took a shower but there was some homely odor somewhere, I am not sure if it was her or somewhere in the room. Not anything real bad or disgusting and I am not even sure it was on her. It might be in my head. Also, she was coughing and really tring to kiss me which I did getting lost in that pussy but I've been trying to avoid getting sick too much from shit flying around.

    $ HH.

    Menu. Probably everything. Just ask.

    She has two numbers. Also, the first pic is what she posted, the 2nd picture is NOT her, it's Angel the Wilmington chic LoveDreams was chasing but her ass looks just like it.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-you/24960630

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-you/24960630
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sammy.jpg‎   angel.jpg‎  

  5. #12807

    Kay, the girl who who started at the bookstore

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Lots of confusion about this one. Could you post the link to who you had seen?
    Because of multiple posts and PMs, Kay is the girl I was told by a senior member frequen (s)(ted) the ABS in the summer timeframe. All I know is, when I saw her pic and the WCMS site maybe 2 weeks ago, I knew who it was, and it is the Kay in the pics from these ads unless this is a different Kay using fake pics? Not rocket science here. She was busted for possession. Great, so 2 weeks later, she moves to RTP from New Bern Ave, gets freaked the fuck out, and gets (maybe temporarily?) clean. I'm not sure why this is so complicated or confusing for you guys. And to Fatlever's post, I can tell "in the raw" not on something, she's probably a dollbaby, which is why I wanted to see her in the first place. .

  6. #12806

    O-Kay

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/21948453

    First off I had previously taken her off my to do list. I only made appointment because I thought I may have made an error in saying she had a bad review on the other site. And yes I think I screwed up on that post. Glad I went to see her.

    Called three times today and call immediately dropped everytime. Sent a text and got a reply about 20 minutes later. Turns out she is using a app for texts and I guess calls. Does not seem to be working well as she said her phone never rang but she did get the text. May explain trouble scheduling with her and delayed replies?

    Mid range hotel in rtp, nicer than most I visit. Room clean, no smoke at all. Pics are her, she looks young with the braces. Not quite what I was expecting but cute and not at all disappointed. About 5'8" slim build, tiny butt but nice chest. The first pic in green top is accurate, loved them and she let me play with them. Well above average CBJ. To be thin she has a long torso so I didn't hold back only one time did it seem I went too deep. Did not ask or try anything GFE, but CBJ usually means that is not available. Had a lot of fun with her. Did hh / $. 2, said qv /. 8.

    She had no marks whatsoever, no acne, no sign anywhere of any type of use. Even had a pack of wipes in bathroom for me. She was sweet, shy, maybe a little nerdy even. Was coherent and we talked for a while after. Above average experiance.

    So let me say officially. She is worth seeing! Be nice to her if you do.

  7. #12805
    Quote Originally Posted by FatLever  [View Original Post]
    Some bad reviews on them but been wanting to sample these.

    Kay responds 10 hours later and asks "So you coming to see me?

    Kayleigh and I had set up a time but suddenly in our last conversation she sounds like she is on the road and in a panic says "Sorry it's a really bad time right now. Not in a good situation" sounded like Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde on the run.

    Both them available again but I got no man juice left after a session with this new girl.

    Details to follow.
    This probably will be one of her sob stories. Then she'll say her friends got arrested and she does not have money can you help. Don't fall for her tricks.

  8. #12804

    This is worse than TV News

    Quote Originally Posted by FatLever  [View Original Post]
    Some bad reviews on them but been wanting to sample these.

    Kay responds 10 hours later and asks "So you coming to see me?

    Kayleigh and I had set up a time but suddenly in our last conversation she sounds like she is on the road and in a panic says "Sorry it's a really bad time right now. Not in a good situation" sounded like Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde on the run.

    Both them available again but I got no man juice left after a session with this new girl.

    Details to follow.
    "Live shooter in your neighborhood", details at 11 pm. LOL.

  9. #12803

    Kayleigh and Kay

    Some bad reviews on them but been wanting to sample these.

    Kay responds 10 hours later and asks "So you coming to see me?

    Kayleigh and I had set up a time but suddenly in our last conversation she sounds like she is on the road and in a panic says "Sorry it's a really bad time right now. Not in a good situation" sounded like Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde on the run.

    Both them available again but I got no man juice left after a session with this new girl.

    Details to follow.

  10. #12802

    Candy

    Now I'm usually not into the whole "bbw" thing but some days I can't resist a good rack.

    Brothers, if you're into big ole floppy ones I strongly suggest seeing Mz. Candy. I opted for the qv and wasn't disappointed.

    Quite a bit extra to luv but she makes.

    Up for it with her skills and can do attitude.

    I give it about a 7 and would repeat on a slow day.

    Trying to help out around here as the new guy in a new area.

    Be safe.

    - fish.

  11. #12801

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with her during the summer and didn't report it here as I was so confused by what happened. She didn't ask me for references and she does have a private apartment (with two dogs in a cage). Good looking blonde. But from there it went downhill! You say that you "want to spend some time". That's largely what I got. She talked and talked in the hallway and then even more in the bedroom--about being a witch (and Bram Stoker, and being a professor of English Lit. At UNC, and traveling to Ireland. (We're still fully clothed.) It was all very creepy and strange. Eventually, we got down to business and she commenced an OK HJ. When I told her to stop so that we could move on to other activities, she refused, saying "You'll never come if I stop now. " So that was it. Total cost $160 and out the door.
    She didn't seem crazy (in the chemical sense) but she certainly was rather intimidating. I'd almost like to repeat (am I the crazy one?) just to see if she'd be the same again, but other posts suggest that, yes, she would be.
    My fault for letting her run her mouth? Maybe. My fault for not making plain what I expected? Maybe, but I've never had a provider refuse to stop an activity when requested. Irish? Well, she has the gift of the gab!
    Now she wants $200. Maybe if she was half her age. I passed.

  12. #12800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, inevitable. The one time I tried to see her, she agreed to meet and then disappeared for. 7 hours? Drugs are bad, kids. Kids on drugs are even more bad. Yes, kids. She is like 19, not 22. Why these girls want to pretend they are older is beyond me. In about 5 years (50 heroin years), she will want that extra 3 years of youth back...
    Lots of confusion about this one. Could you post the link to who you had seen?

  13. #12799

    Dahlia

    Guys I just want to throw this thought out and see if ya'll agree. After reading MD's experience with Dahlia. I read her post and doesn't this sound eerily familiar and same MO as a gal that used to go by Sadie Lane / Priscilla: Mature good looking blonde, 38 chest, "I only service non-smoking Caucasian men over 35", same City location at private residence. Same price point, LOVES to talk rather than action. And that one pic in the blue dress was used several months ago in her BP post under a different name etc. This sounds way to familiar. Would love to hear your comments. And if anyone has seen both of these gals if I am correct on my thinking.

    Z.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with her during the summer and didn't report it here as I was so confused by what happened. She didn't ask me for references and she does have a private apartment (with two dogs in a cage). Good looking blonde. But from there it went downhill! You say that you "want to spend some time". That's largely what I got. She talked and talked in the hallway and then even more in the bedroom--about being a witch (and Bram Stoker, and being a professor of English Lit. At UNC, and traveling to Ireland. (We're still fully clothed.) It was all very creepy and strange. Eventually, we got down to business and she commenced an OK HJ. When I told her to stop so that we could move on to other activities, she refused, saying "You'll never come if I stop now. " So that was it. Total cost $160 and out the door.
    She didn't seem crazy (in the chemical sense) but she certainly was rather intimidating. I'd almost like to repeat (am I the crazy one?) just to see if she'd be the same again, but other posts suggest that, yes, she would be.
    My fault for letting her run her mouth? Maybe. My fault for not making plain what I expected? Maybe, but I've never had a provider refuse to stop an activity when requested. Irish? Well, she has the gift of the gab!

  14. #12798

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/21418095

    When I texted her for an appointment she asked for references and I gave her a couple of BP providers. Her response was "I'm afraid you'll not be pleased with my services" to which I replied "I still want to spend time with you" but she refused to meet with me!

    WTF! What is the purpose of her Ad on BP then?
    I had a session with her during the summer and didn't report it here as I was so confused by what happened. She didn't ask me for references and she does have a private apartment (with two dogs in a cage). Good looking blonde. But from there it went downhill! You say that you "want to spend some time". That's largely what I got. She talked and talked in the hallway and then even more in the bedroom--about being a witch (and Bram Stoker, and being a professor of English Lit. At UNC, and traveling to Ireland. (We're still fully clothed.) It was all very creepy and strange. Eventually, we got down to business and she commenced an OK HJ. When I told her to stop so that we could move on to other activities, she refused, saying "You'll never come if I stop now. " So that was it. Total cost $160 and out the door.
    She didn't seem crazy (in the chemical sense) but she certainly was rather intimidating. I'd almost like to repeat (am I the crazy one?) just to see if she'd be the same again, but other posts suggest that, yes, she would be.
    My fault for letting her run her mouth? Maybe. My fault for not making plain what I expected? Maybe, but I've never had a provider refuse to stop an activity when requested. Irish? Well, she has the gift of the gab!

  15. #12797

    And she was busted about a week or so ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crtchadialhntr  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her. Reviewed on the other site, not good review. You can search her by name there. Said something to the effect of "headed downhill fast". Just guessing but sounds like substance issues, enough for me to take off my to do list.

    Sounds like she is legit provider but be careful if you proceed.
    Sadly, inevitable. The one time I tried to see her, she agreed to meet and then disappeared for. 7 hours? Drugs are bad, kids. Kids on drugs are even more bad. Yes, kids. She is like 19, not 22. Why these girls want to pretend they are older is beyond me. In about 5 years (50 heroin years), she will want that extra 3 years of youth back...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape