Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 9865
-
12-02-15 14:46 #3400Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Simple questions BB. What are your answers Bacon Bits?
1. Are you attention seeking bb?
2. How do you tend to react when someone disagrees with you?
3. Are you ever wrong and if you are wrong, can you admit it?
3. Do you tend to hold a grudge forever or do you make amends and move on?
I know you can read, so answer the questions.
-
12-02-15 14:42 #3399Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Are you still spreading repeat lies about me? To bacon bits
I didn't like the review, but accepted it. I didn't divide the guys, they speak for themselves. I remember one of the members having problems with you, because you freak out when someone disagrees with you. As far as searching for guys information in front of you, that didn't happen. So you didn't answer any of my questions babe.
1. What happens when someone disagrees with you? Do you accept it like a gentleman or do you go ballistic?
2. Can you admit you are wrong?
3. How long do you hold grudges?
I forget if there were any other questions. But you didn't answer any of them.
-
12-02-15 07:29 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 723Sensitive Deb
Where is all the haha hohos Deb? Talking shit isn't fun anymore? Hmm.
You do what you do:
Stupid posts, stroking lonely guys egos and eating cake and Twinkies.
I'll do what I do:
Busting balls and speaking the truth.
You complained about my review of you dividing the board members and tried to find out things about a fellow monger on your computer when I walked into your Beverly apartment. Then calling me a liar when I brought it up. So fuck you very much. Have a lovely day.
BB.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-15 23:19 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 2099Why can't we be friends
Good come back, shows all kinds of evidence to backup your bullshit.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Common you can do better than that, I know you can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc
-
12-01-15 23:09 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 2099Perhaps not but there is this, though it's not an issue, least not to me
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
If you can not make the correlation of which has the greater risk from my past, present & most current posts then you are remiss in your cognitive skills, & that is your issue not mine.
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
In general LE in most major cities run 1 street sting a year, on occasion two a year.
In comparison local LE & State police run more escort hotel stings in a 3 month time frame than all the streetwalker stings combined in a year in the commonwealth.
The information used to state the above was gathered from posts here & other sites like this, the news media including tv, online, & yes the newspaper. They are teaming with prostitution stings with the vast majority being hotel escort stings.
While the source is not decisive proof of which is the greater risk venue, it is at least something, as definitive proof remains elusive.
If you or anyone else can show statistics or other proof of which venue has the greater risk associated with it, it would be most welcomed & appreciated.
Thanks for posting the below stings operations.
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...stitution-ring
Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
Risk goes not only to one being busted but also to ones own saftey as well.
Lately in reading the forums there are a lot more risk incidents involving escorts than streetwalkers.
By & large & overall the risk associated from one venue to the next is about he same over the long run, even though to me there is more evidence showing a higher risk associated with the escorts.
Bottom line, no one wants to get busted, scammed, ripped-off or worse, regardless of the hobby they participate in, so it is the individuals responsibility to minimize their risk as best they can.
-
12-01-15 14:03 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 2197What a fool.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-15 13:11 #3394Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Are you attention seeking bb?
Also how do you tend to react when someone disagrees with you? Are you ever wrong and if you can you admit you are wrong? Also do you tend to hold a grudge forever or do you make amends and move on? Just curious.
-
12-01-15 10:13 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 723That's because of your incessant idiotic attention seeking posts that everyone still sees because your fat girl followers respond to.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
How's life treating you Deb? LOL.
BB.
-
12-01-15 06:24 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 2099You madd bro
Don't be mad just because you've been exposed through your own posts as the lying hypocritical SOB that you are.
All you do is go on & on about your opinionated bullshit without backup or even a little proof of what you say.
For the record (do your own research) there are more Escort stings throughout Mass & New England than there are street stings.
That correlation leads to the greater risk of being busted in Escort stings in comparison to street stings.
If you otherwise have proof that what I say & state is not correct then feel free to post it, or else just STFU.
Yeah right & according to you Gio777 should wait years before getting into the game, go smoke some more crack, fucking tard, do you really believe the bullshit you spew out of your mouth.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-15 23:33 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 2197Yep, I knew that "dude" would be fine but calling you "bro" is going to have you hit ceiling LOL Some people just can't help themselves, can they now?
So I lied. Fucking sue me! I didn't lie about you being an idiot though. Just reading your bullshit below with all of those citations would get you a certificate. Gee, I mean, so much effort. Going back in time checking on all my posts! In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you have already been certified as a bonafide pure embodiment of stupidity. It's like finding a pure, really a 100% gold of not even 24 but rather of 25 karats without even a microscopic sprinkle of smarts. They should study you in a fucking lab brother (Gee I just called him "brother" - better call Saul!
I'm not even going to dignify your suggestion in regards to poor Gio777 not getting experience. Oh he'll be getting some experience alright if he follows your advise. A 4 walls and a warden type of experience. Depending on his status here he may even be getting his Coca-cola from ICE. Is that what you're trying to have happen to him? Because judging by everything that you wrote you really are trying hard. That by itself makes a total shit. But then again, you probably used to being that anyway.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-15 22:04 #3390Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Either you unblocked me or you are so tempted by my posts you click to read them
At least this one was of interest to you, otherwise how could you respond to it? LOL Also I got no such message as you suggest when I pmed you.
Skatar018 Skatar018 is online now.
Senior Member.
P.
Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512.
I thought you liked me.
It isn't that I do or do not like you, it's just that a lot of your posts are or were long & not of much interest to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512.
And I just sent you some info on a new provider, damn.
Doubt it got through & you should've received a message to that effect, don't take it personal but I blocked you not too long after you started posting in Massholes. I have to click view your posts if I want to see them.
-
11-30-15 21:55 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 2099Hypocritical SOB
I can see you are a man of your word, but we can trust you right, right, I don't trust anything you say, & would never in real life trust you with anything as you've just proved that you can't keep your word.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Idiots like you always expose themselves for what & who they truly are.
I knew you were way back when
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Read the posts, it was ok when you asked for the topic to be moved to another forum, but when I asked for the topic to be moved it wasn't ok according to you, showing just how much of a fucked-up hypocrtical SOB you really are.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
You've still yet to learn that the forums are for posting reviews & I doubt you ever will.
The things that we post here can & usually does expose our character traits, yours leaves a lot to be desired to say the least.
Don't like you? I don't even know you (nor do I want to) & hell no there is no way am I fucking you.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
That's just weird, even for you that's just really fucking strange.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
I'm not your bro pea brain.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Take your head out of your ass & shove your advise (free or otherwise) up your arse.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
BTW Einstein just how does Gio777 get experience sitting on the sidelines?
Maybe he can read this & see bow it goes
Mele Kalikimaka Masshole asshole.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvGKUXW0iI
-
11-30-15 21:37 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 114Not the same thing
I'm "wrong as usual"?
I don't recall ever debating this issue (or any other issue) with you in the past, but whatever.
Sorry to say you are wrong as usual.
You wrote:
"I can't say how many well known escort providers I've seen crash & burn & it's the same for any aspect when selling sex is involved regardless of the venue, be it SWers, Escorts, AMPs, MPs, etc. ".
What has this got to do with increased risk of getting busted? Sure, they all burn out in all venues, but that has little relation to overall risk.
You wrote:
"Just because SWers or another venue is not within your comfort zone & you do not know how to work it as well as others that partake in that venue does not mean that the risk isn't the same, because it is. ".
An ad hominem argument: My personal comfort zone has nothing to do with actual risk.
You then wrote:
"As already stated busted is busted & carries the same criminal charges regardless of the venue you partake in. ".
No one ever said that the charge of sexual conduct for a fee was different from venue to venue. That's called a strawman argument. It has no relation to the issue of risk at all.
You wrote:
"I said it & yes it's the same & more people are busted in Escort stings than in street stings. ".
All one has to do is read a newspaper once in a while.
You wrote:
"There is a guy here that has walked the streets for 30-40 plus years here in various parts of the state, ask him about the risk assessment. ".
Meatman's street skills have nothing to do with the actual risk of SWers versus escorts. Another strawman argument that has nothing to with risk.
Finally you wrote:
"You can believe as you will, but the truth is that there is no difference in the risk associated from one venue to the next. ".
We will have to agree to disagree.
-
11-30-15 14:15 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 2197Dude you're either an idiot or an asshole or both. I suspected that much in the past but now I'm 100% sure. In addition you just personally don't like me and that's the only reason that you're fucking with me. You put me on your "ignore" once before why don't you just do it again? Or is it that now you suddenly found yourself with too much time on your hands and decided that the best way to use it is to mess with me? Whatever. As they say, the source's been considered and whatever you say dude. Everybody has their own perversions to deal with. I guess your perversion is me. Whatever whatever bro.
BTW here's a free advice from someone who's been around: chill. Those nerve cells, they don't regenerate. Once they die, they're gone forever. The faster you empty them out of yourself, the faster you go to meet your maker. So preserve them. Move on.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-15 03:46 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 2099Blocked
It isn't that I do or do not like you, it's just that a lot of your posts are or were long & not of much interest to me.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]
Doubt it got through & you should've received a message to that effect, don't take it personal but I blocked you not too long after you started posting in Massholes. I have to click view your posts if I want to see them.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




