Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 658 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3386

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    I thought you liked me.
    It isn't that I do or do not like you, it's just that a lot of your posts are or were long & not of much interest to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    And I just sent you some info on a new provider, damn
    Doubt it got through & you should've received a message to that effect, don't take it personal but I blocked you not too long after you started posting in Massholes. I have to click view your posts if I want to see them.

  2. #3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    No way Jose. You just don't know what you're talking about.
    Of course I know what I am talking about & as usual you are wrong yet again, got to give it to you though you never get tired of being wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    First of all stings are few and far in between in relation to number of incalls out there.
    Same can be said (& I did say it) of streetwalking, matter of fact there are more incall stings than there are street stings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    One cruiser driving around BHA is much more dangerous to a newbie hobbyist then visiting incalls, especially if that hobbyist is just "off the boat".
    Are you out of your fucking mind, tell us Mr knowitall just how in hell is driving around looking for SWers more dangerous to a newbie or any one else than going to an incall.

    Christ man just read the forums if it's not a incall sting, they are full of boyfriends and other men or the girls robbing the clients & yes that also happens across every venue of this hobby.

    Point is, one is not more dangerous or more risk taking the next, they all have risks associated with participating in the hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    We're not talking about somebody with 20-40 year experience here.
    Even the guys with 50 yrs experience had to have a start somewhere at one point in time.

    You can not gain the experience sitting on the sidelines in any of these venues.

    We also have no knowledge of what his experience is elsewhere, so while he may be new here it's doesn't mean he's new to the hobby itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    We're talking about someone who just got arrived to the US. His English appears to be ok but how good we don't yet know.
    Ahh yeah ok, have no idea what you mean by this, but whatever, providers don't care about his english communication skills, they care about the money in his pocket.

    Don't forget the universal signals to communicate what you are looking for.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2sg-eAm4mg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqCbfmNuvw4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCsxFlxBTd8

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    So to send him to study USG manuals on anything and to use SW hobbyist with 20-40 years of mongering experience in the United States as an example is irresponsible to say the least.
    Again you have it wrong, that reply was to BillyPilgrim about risk assessment not to Gio777, so you've taken it out of context. At least I gave him some information & encouragement, unlike you that did not help but would rather discourage him from trying to participate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    No manual can substitute for the ability to feel the place where you're living
    No shit that's why I told him what I did, here read it again & try to pay attention & comprehend what it is you are reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    All I can tell you is to read the rules for street mongering & the forums on SWers if that is your thing, make several dry runs to get more acquainted & comfortable with the area & scope out several places to do the deed.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...MongeringRules
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    by the way he posed his inquiry he is years from that.
    What the fuck are you smoking, it doesn't take years to learn how to in any part of this hobby, did it really take you years? WTF that's just messed up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    If he goes around picking up girls on BHA he'd get busted by a meter maid.
    Just another speculative comment trying to scare people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Third, the guy is talking about BHA. I've been on this site for who knows how many years and I don't remember reading about too many stings conducted in the Boston area.
    You must have crs disease (can't remember shit) there are all kinds of stings in & around Boston & the greater Boston area, get real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I do remember reading and not only here but in regular press too about Mayor Walsh's desire to clean up the Dot and the BHA. He probably would be running for the Senate soon, so you know he's serious.
    Your right about that & so did Martha Coakley and her replacement Maura Healey, but it was to clean up the sex trade in general not just SWers on dot ave & BHA, but it also included reducing the crime rate in those areas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Here it's not like going to Brazil or Russia or Thailand where you don't have to hide your intentions. Here you do. And when you're out in the open looking around and don't know enough in order to pay attention to some lonely car with tainted windows inconspicuously parked in some autobody parking lot, you're easy pickings. At least on the Dot or BHA you are.
    That same reasoning & assessment can be applied to seeing any type of provider, as on an incall you never know what's behind the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    It wouldn't hurt for this guy to read SW manual. But until he begins to "feel" the Boston scene, and until he loses the fear of his new environment and we're talking about a year or two away here, he should avoid street scene like a plague and stick to incalls. Chances of him getting caught up in the incall sting are still pretty slim.
    The risk is about the same with picking up a girl off the street, getting caught in a street sting is just as slim, they both carry the same risk.
    As for being 1-2 years away, again you're out of your mind if you believe that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I think suggesting to someone who just got off the boat that for him it would be safer to pick up SW then to visit incalls in Boston is screwed up and may even display ill intent.
    The only one fucked up here is you for trying to discourage him from trying to participate in streetwalkers.

    Don't get me wrong I think he should see escorts also & other venues as well, as it makes one more rounded.

    So tell you what, you take him to see a couple of well known escorts & I'll take him to see some well known streetwalkers that I know & see what he likes the best, otherhwise STFU.
    You do realize that Gio777 has 3 posts all asking for help & you've replied to two, neither one of which were or are much help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    As someone who myself went through immigrant experience here in Boston some 30-40 years ago and in his life was lucky enough to be able to live (not visit now but actually live) on 4 continents I feel very strongly about that. Best. Done.
    I guess we should all be impressed? Nope I don't care if you've lived on other planets you are just plain wrong here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, I said my piece. And Skatar I want to tell you one thing: I'm not getting into back-and-forth with you a la Massholes or Thunderdome. This is my last post on the issue.
    Good I like getting in the last word with you.
    As already stated elsewhere, you & I do not see eye to eye on many things & never will.
    Lets leave it at you believe you're right & I believe you're wrong & vise versa.

    BTW I requested the posts to be moved here as this type of BS doesn't belong on the forums, welcome to Massholes asshole.

    Last, as for ill intent, I have no ill intent on you or anyone else, but I will always be there to counter your unsubstantiated opinionated BS blather.

  3. #3384
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Hey there

    Aww Skatar Thank gawd? And I just sent you some info on a new provider, damn. I thought you liked me. It's difficult not to post, but I'm trying my best and that post was around 5 days ago! I'm trying not to post except you tempt me so much! Ambrose is correct, I'm trying to stay off the board so a certain someone who doesn't like me will calm down. And Boston528, thanks for missing me babe. You all rock! Except for maybe one and I won't mention his name. Xoxo.

    Skatar018.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 1109.

    Don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose.

    If you're asking about Deb4512, she's not posting here anymore due to a couple of idiots giving her a bad time. Send her a pm to talk to her.

    I'd say thank Gawd except she is still posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512.

    I think decriminalization would be the way to go.

    Couldn't stop her from posting if she was a quadriplegic. (I still have my hands babe, and my lovely mouth).

  4. #3383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    No way Jose. You just don't know what you're talking about.

    First of all stings are few and far in between in relation to number of incalls out there. One cruiser driving around BHA is much more dangerous to a newbie hobbyist then visiting incalls, especially if that hobbyist is just "off the boat". And that brings us to the second point.

    We're not talking about somebody with 20-40 year experience here. We're talking about someone who just got arrived to the US. His English appears to be ok but how good we don't yet know. So to send him to study USG manuals on anything and to use SW hobbyist with 20-40 years of mongering experience in the United States as an example is irresponsible to say the least. No manual can substitute for the ability to feel the place where you're living and by the way he posed his inquiry he is years from that. If he goes around picking up girls on BHA he'd get busted by a meter maid.

    Third, the guy is talking about BHA. I've been on this site for who knows how many years and I don't remember reading about too many stings conducted in the Boston area. I remember there was a period of carpet stings around the country including Boston last spring I think but that's about it. Burlington, Woburn on the other hand? Sure, that's another story. Boston? Sometimes but relatively rare. But I do remember reading and not only here but in regular press too about Mayor Walsh's desire to clean up the Dot and the BHA. He probably would be running for the Senate soon, so you know he's serious.

    Here it's not like going to Brazil or Russia or Thailand where you don't have to hide your intentions. Here you do. And when you're out in the open looking around and don't know enough in order to pay attention to some lonely car with tainted windows inconspicuously parked in some autobody parking lot, you're easy pickings. At least on the Dot or BHA you are.

    It wouldn't hurt for this guy to read SW manual. But until he begins to "feel" the Boston scene, and until he loses the fear of his new environment and we're talking about a year or two away here, he should avoid street scene like a plague and stick to incalls. Chances of him getting caught up in the incall sting are still pretty slim.

    Anyway, I said my piece. And Skatar I want to tell you one thing: I'm not getting into back-and-forth with you a la Massholes or Thunderdome. This is my last post on the issue. I think suggesting to someone who just got off the boat that for him it would be safer to pick up SW then to visit incalls in Boston is screwed up and may even display ill intent. As someone who myself went through immigrant experience here in Boston some 30-40 years ago and in his life was lucky enough to be able to live (not visit now but actually live) on 4 continents I feel very strongly about that. Best. Done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    with a SWer if you do your homework & due diligence, same can be said & confirmed of a well known SWer provider, the risk is almost nothing.

    Sorry to say you are wrong as usual.

    I can't say how many well known escort providers I've seen crash & burn & it's the same for any aspect when selling sex is involved regardless of the venue, be it SWers, Escorts, AMPs, MPs, etc.

    Just because SWers or another venue is not within your comfort zone & you do not know how to work it as well as others that partake in that venue does not mean that the risk isn't the same, because it is.

    As already stated busted is busted & carries the same criminal charges regardless of the venue you partake in.

    I said it & yes it's the same & more people are busted in Escort stings than in street stings.

    There is a guy here that has walked the streets for 30-40 plus years here in various parts of the state, ask him about the risk assessment.

    You can believe as you will, but the truth is that there is no difference in the risk associated from one venue to the next.

  5. #3382

    Same thing

    with a SWer if you do your homework & due diligence, same can be said & confirmed of a well known SWer provider, the risk is almost nothing.

    Sorry to say you are wrong as usual.

    I can't say how many well known escort providers I've seen crash & burn & it's the same for any aspect when selling sex is involved regardless of the venue, be it SWers, Escorts, AMPs, MPs, etc.

    Just because SWers or another venue is not within your comfort zone & you do not know how to work it as well as others that partake in that venue does not mean that the risk isn't the same, because it is.

    As already stated busted is busted & carries the same criminal charges regardless of the venue you partake in.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    Escorts and streetwalkers carry the same risk for you being busted? Hardly. Both carry risk, but dealing with streetwalkers is far riskier than using a well-known, well-reviewed escort (not an unknown provider off of Backpage who could be the front for an Uncle LEO operation.). If you do your homework with escorts you can reduce your risk to almost nothing. The same cannot be said of SWers.
    I said it & yes it's the same & more people are busted in Escort stings than in street stings.

    There is a guy here that has walked the streets for 30-40 plus years here in various parts of the state, ask him about the risk assessment.

    You can believe as you will, but the truth is that there is no difference in the risk associated from one venue to the next.

  6. #3381

    Escorts and Streetwalkers carry the same risk? No way.

    Escorts and streetwalkers carry the same risk for you being busted? Hardly. Both carry risk, but dealing with streetwalkers is far riskier than using a well-known, well-reviewed escort (not an unknown provider off of Backpage who could be the front for an Uncle LEO operation.). If you do your homework with escorts you can reduce your risk to almost nothing. The same cannot be said of SWers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Another quick way to get yourself arrested & just as bad is doing an incall for an escort ad that has a sting operation set-up.

    All I can tell you is to read the rules for street mongering & the forums on SWers if that is your thing, make several dry runs to get more acquainted & comfortable with the area & scope out several places to do the deed.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...MongeringRules

    Either way busted is busted & SWers or Escorts carry the same risk, one is not greater or lesser than the other.

  7. #3380

    Escort stings

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    The fastest way to get yourself arrested is when you pick up street prostitutes
    Another quick way to get yourself arrested & just as bad is doing an incall for an escort ad that has a sting operation set-up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gio777  [View Original Post]
    Streetwalker
    All I can tell you is to read the rules for street mongering & the forums on SWers if that is your thing, make several dry runs to get more acquainted & comfortable with the area & scope out several places to do the deed.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...MongeringRules

    Either way busted is busted & SWers or Escorts carry the same risk, one is not greater or lesser than the other.

  8. #3379

    When You

    Read my old pm's sent to you the last time you tried this, then I might reply. Inbox has sent items read request on and you ignored them. When I see that they have been read, I can give my real reply, otherwise I'm just going to move on.

  9. #3378

    BuffettFan

    BuffettFan is nothing more than a filthy piece of crap that has it in for some of these AMP's in spite of the fact that his wife works at one and he forbids her to offer FS (although that means nothing-I know that from first hand or dick knowledge shall we say) but wonders around himself from AMP to AMP looking for one that will dare service this piece of shit. Guys think about why he like a couple of other well know idiots on this forum have to create more than one screen name? Do you really think all the rest of you mostly normal guys ever have a need to create a second or third identity on here. This clown and the other couple all have something in common. Use your
    head on your shoulders and reason out why you should believe everything this piece of shit BuffettFan says.
    He has ulterior motives and don't you think for a second he doesn't.

  10. #3377

    No, you're the one with many, many screen name's

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with you, other than the obvious? Do you always make up screen names for new members?
    The BANNED MEMBER SMOKESCREEN =ambrose plus an infinite number of fake screennames. Created just to create some illussion that this site has may members? How much do they pay you ss?

  11. #3376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Yardape08 Is Yardbird

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much for your insight Smoke.
    What's wrong with you, other than the obvious? Do you always make up screen names for new members?

  12. #3375

    DickieDewu2 Is Spermsac

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieDewu2  [View Original Post]
    How do you know I have seen her were you there?

    Keep guessing you might get it right.
    You did acknowledge meeting her and I remember Deb acknowledging the same on here. I believe you met her somewhere between your session with the man wearing a wig and the guy that served you up a really good Lollipop.

  13. #3374

    Ambrose Is Smokescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Since you copied my post I'm assuming this was meant for me. No, I haven't seen "Deb personally", not that it's any of your business, but then you do stick your nose into more than your business. I have talked to her many times, and yes, I do like her. She is very friendly, fun to converse with, truly a nice person and loaded with interesting conversation, something you wouldn't know much about.
    Thanks very much for your insight Smoke.

  14. #3373

    You do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Now we do know you have seen Deb personally along with various men wearing wigs LOL.
    How do you know I have seen her were you there?

    Keep guessing you might get it right.

  15. #3372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Do You Have A Reading Disability?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Hey Smoke have you seen Deb personally?
    Since you copied my post I'm assuming this was meant for me. No, I haven't seen "Deb personally", not that it's any of your business, but then you do stick your nose into more than your business. I have talked to her many times, and yes, I do like her. She is very friendly, fun to converse with, truly a nice person and loaded with interesting conversation, something you wouldn't know much about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape