Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,306 to 34,320 of 61406
-
11-20-15 10:36 #27101Regular Member

Posts: 7Heaven
So I took a stroll by the circle at wilkens after dropping off a friend at bwi and behold heaven was there standing all alone and taking in her reviews from other.
Members I decided to take her for a ride and it was worth it I opted for a car date and her skills are amazing. Afterwards we ehere talking and she told me why she left tampa and she gave me her digits. I will be seeing her again and I recommend you guys do to.
-
11-19-15 21:01 #27100Banned Member

Posts: 5343Indeed! She looks good with the extra weight!
Originally Posted by Space101
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-15 18:38 #27099Senior Member

Posts: 300Police uc
Saw a new you / see sedan blue lights on built in side panels at Church and Rt 2. All plain clothes. Watch your six!
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-15 16:00 #27098Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Heaven
Can someone hook a raBBit up? If you could kindly pass along her digits, I'll pass two back your way.
raBBit
-
11-19-15 13:50 #27097Senior Member

Posts: 144Heaven is in MD
Guys get it now since she is away from her home girls.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
If this is the old Heaven. WoW! You guys are lucky. Telll them Rookie!
-
11-19-15 11:29 #27096Senior Member

Posts: 978LE update
For you guys that don't get Northern Arundel news, LE was given grant money $250 k to fight crime Glen Burnie, Brooklyn Park areas. That means Ritchie Hyw down to Hanover which covers the Budget motel and down. They will have extra people on the streets to go after nuisance crimes of which the girls walking around will be part of along with drug dealers standing around. They have already started in the areas which we travel so be vigilant of what's going on around you.
The loops have some nice gems that are coming out. I have been meeting girls that drove to the loops, get out of car and start walking for a quick date. Several have been really good dates, but in a lot of the cases they have been a one time thing which drives me crazy. I find a really nice one who say they don't have a phone and don't get to meet up with them again. Well Thanksgiven come along with Christmaswe will see more one or two time mothers raising money. Be safe and careful.
-
11-19-15 09:00 #27095Senior Member

Posts: 114I don't know how common it is for something like that to happen but I did notice that Andy's shop (corner shop at the Circle) now has a door where you have to be buzzed in otherwise it's locked. I think you even have to have the door buzzed again to let you leave.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
I guess one can take some precautions to try to avoid these type of incidents, but in the end, it comes with the type of territory we monger in.
Stay safe,
Angler.
-
11-19-15 07:52 #27094Regular Member

Posts: 2Tiffany
Long time lurker here, and I mean long time. I've learned a lot from you guys and I appreciate the info! I usually hit the AMP's, love TK, it probably my favorite so far. I decided to get a little crazy and pick up a WSW yesterday as I was looking for a cheap hummer. I cruised the WW loop and saw a few ladies out and ended up picking up Tiffany. My main issue with a SW is where to go, she took me to a run down hole off Ramsey and paid. 1 for a room. She offered a half and half but once she got naked I decided to forego the second half and stick with a BBBJCIM. Her body was a wreck but her mouth was pretty good. I'd consider repeating but BJ only and only in a pinch, too many other options out there. I was also a little sketched out by the room and the bed in particular. Wasn't a chance I was going to do anything on that thing. The door was also off the hinges and we had to just place it in the spot. First time doing this so it all seemed a little strange. I am used to some car head but don't have a good spot. I'll keep looking and let you all know what I find. I'm on the lookout for Kandii and Heaven next!
-
11-18-15 22:50 #27093Senior Member

Posts: 224[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-18-15 22:42 #27092Senior Member

Posts: 168Heaven
Hey guys you had my dream with heaven today she was by the circle I do have her number forbtrusted fellow seniors. Butbafterbthevdate I do agree I prefer kandi but heavens cool too.
-
11-18-15 18:57 #27091Senior Member

Posts: 1322Unfortunate. If it can happen to you it can happen to any of us. You seem to know that area well. You've been having a rough go of it, may be try CB as the stock seems to be going up there lately.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-15 18:28 #27090Senior Member

Posts: 201Heaven
I was riding by the circle this morning on my way to work and saw CLS Heaven at the circle I didn't have time for a session but I did stop and talk to her and she gave me her digits she said she just got the phone. And she also said that it was ok to give out the number, so if anyone is interested in her PM me and I'll shoot you them digits.
-
11-18-15 16:19 #27089Senior Member

Posts: 248Jenna 2
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Jenna 2, as she is known here, under the bridge on Scarey early this am. Very attractive 33 yo woman who was completely lucid and provided a great session in the car. Standard rates apply. Next time to a notel. Working digits available to other Senior members.
Laxxx.
-
11-18-15 07:49 #27088Senior Member

Posts: 1188PayPal? I'll pay you with Bella's pussy. Haha.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-15 06:44 #27087Senior Member

Posts: 2419Vids
I guess ccptube isn't working a lot these days; so after several pms, I decided to move the new stuff to xvideos.com.












Reply With Quote




