Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 472 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 7074
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNonsenseLady  [View Original Post]
    Just want you all to know that I no longer smoke cigarettes as of May 17th!! I figured it might be worth noting as I know that smoking is an issue for many of you. Here is my current ad on the USA Classified site:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...mmer-Fun-.html
    Congratulations! And good luck with staying off the cancer sticks. I quit smoking 10 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Now when I smell smoke I want to vomit. As far as providers go I don't think it's much of an issue unless there's kissing involved. Quitting smoking should also help your bottom line too. I can't believe how damn expensive it's gotten to buy a pack of cigs. Moe.

  2. #38

    New Information

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    ...She has a huge chest which honestly is what does it for me.

    Light smoker, but not right before / during.
    Just want you all to know that I no longer smoke cigarettes as of May 17th!! I figured it might be worth noting as I know that smoking is an issue for many of you. Here is my current ad on the USA Classified site:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...mmer-Fun-.html

  3. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Reads like a drug deal gone sour. Perhaps the girl promised money tomorrow for drugs today but never paid.

    Years ago I knew people who did this and the consequences for not paying were often severe. Dealers didn't want any future non-payment issues with other customers. Word gets around.

    If the girl was a sex worker, it is my guess the shooting was unrelated to her job.
    There's nothing in the news reports that would suggest the girl was a sex worker and the suspect is a pimp. I agree with NNL's post about providers being attacked because they're easy prey. A John can show up to a motel for services and after the fact say he's not going to pay her and what is she going to do. Or show up and start slapping her around. What is she going to do? Also, pimps don't usually shoot the girls that are working for them. Looks more like a relationship gone bad or drug deal. Moe.

  4. #36

    Knights Inn

    Reads like a drug deal gone sour. Perhaps the girl promised money tomorrow for drugs today but never paid.

    Years ago I knew people who did this and the consequences for not paying were often severe. Dealers didn't want any future non-payment issues with other customers. Word gets around.

    If the girl was a sex worker, it is my guess the shooting was unrelated to her job.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosis  [View Original Post]
    Woman shot in San Ysidro motel

    SAN YSIDRO A 23-year-old woman suffered a gunshot wound to the stomach when a man fired through a door at a motel in San Ysidro early Thursday.

    Police said the gunman got out of a gray Hyundai Sonata around 2:24 am And fired through a door at the Knights Inn on Via de San Ysidro near West Calle Primera. The victim was in stable condition, said police Officer Frank Cali.

    The man drove off after the shooting. He was described as black, about 35 years old, with a muscular build, wearing a white hoodie and white pants with a stripe down the side, police said.

    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...-ysidro-motel/
    When I first started going to Tijuana I never wanted to stay at Tijuana motels because of all the horrible stories I'd heard. I used to get really drunk and because I lived in Carlsbad at the time I would stay at this motel a lot. Never had any issues and not sure if it was called Knights inn back then but I stopped going there because of shootings that were going on. I think there's been numerous shootings over the years here. Anyways I just started staying down I Tijuana after that or I would stay at the motel 6 about a block away.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    In today's San Diego UT. Local Section. She was shot through the door (from the outside) by a guy who then drove off. Nothing in the article that I'd's her as an escort.
    I have nothing to add on this specific report on San Diego, but can offer insight after moving here from one of the top current murder capitals of the US, Saint Louis. The working girls are robbed but not murdered often. The rob usually starts with "can you bring drugs on our date?" Girls get too trusting and sometimes do it. You can be seeing a dude the 1st or 20th time and drugs make a likelihood of a rob go way up. However the few I've known to get murdered, and this is from talking to other SW who personally knew them, it's from non-payment for "fronts" or other issues where you disagree with an armed felon (street level drug dealers). In last 6-7 months at least two girls were shot in the middle of the street in broad daylight. This of course makes life insanely harder for SW and the respective mongering as then the LEO have to crack down to bring it under control.

  7. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckGuy13  [View Original Post]
    For the second time in a month. A woman in a hotel was shot. The first was in la mesa the most recent was in san Ysidro. Seems these girls are at risk and may have pissed off someone that is very angry. Be careful out there.
    Woman shot in San Ysidro motel

    SAN YSIDRO A 23-year-old woman suffered a gunshot wound to the stomach when a man fired through a door at a motel in San Ysidro early Thursday.

    Police said the gunman got out of a gray Hyundai Sonata around 2:24 am And fired through a door at the Knights Inn on Via de San Ysidro near West Calle Primera. The victim was in stable condition, said police Officer Frank Cali.

    The man drove off after the shooting. He was described as black, about 35 years old, with a muscular build, wearing a white hoodie and white pants with a stripe down the side, police said.

    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...-ysidro-motel/

  8. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNonsenseLady  [View Original Post]
    I am very interested in this report. How do you know about this was there a news story? I find it especially interesting that your assumption is the women pissed someone off. From what I know of the murder of sex workers, most times it is a murderous person who chooses us as victims because he believes no one cares about our lives. Not often because of the actions of the worker, other than simply the fact she is a provider. It is terrifying and while I appreciate the heads up, a bit more information would be helpful for all of us, hobbyists and providers alike. Thanks!
    In today's San Diego UT. Local Section. She was shot through the door (from the outside) by a guy who then drove off. Nothing in the article that I'd's her as an escort.

  9. #31

    More Information Please

    Quote Originally Posted by BlckGuy13  [View Original Post]
    For the second time in a month. A woman in a hotel was shot. The first was in la mesa the most recent was in san Ysidro. Seems these girls are at risk and may have pissed off someone that is very angry. Be careful out there.
    I am very interested in this report. How do you know about this was there a news story? I find it especially interesting that your assumption is the women pissed someone off. From what I know of the murder of sex workers, most times it is a murderous person who chooses us as victims because he believes no one cares about our lives. Not often because of the actions of the worker, other than simply the fact she is a provider. It is terrifying and while I appreciate the heads up, a bit more information would be helpful for all of us, hobbyists and providers alike. Thanks!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckGuy13  [View Original Post]
    For the second time in a month. A woman in a hotel was shot. The first was in la mesa the most recent was in san Ysidro. Seems these girls are at risk and may have pissed off someone that is very angry. Be careful out there.
    Got any links to this info?

  11. #29

    Sex workers.

    For the second time in a month. A woman in a hotel was shot. The first was in la mesa the most recent was in san Ysidro. Seems these girls are at risk and may have pissed off someone that is very angry. Be careful out there.

  12. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree- and she is as discreet as is humanly possible as well- she is definitely a keeper.

    5.
    You guys are fantastic! I look forward to seeing you when I return to San Diego. Watch USA classifieds for my ad when I get back in December.

    Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for your friendship!

  13. #27
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Totally agree- and she is as discreet as is humanly possible as well- she is definitely a keeper.

    5.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner1904  [View Original Post]
    Just want to say that I totally agree. She is a super sweet lady that is very eager to please.

  14. #26

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    I know there's quite a few reviews already and I'm not really adding additional info but seen NNL now 3-4 times (losing track) and had great time every time without exception. Be careful, you may think you're doing FS but when she gets going on French lessons you may have a hard time holding back. If you're up to the task, she's like Pringles (Lays potatoe chips? You can't have just one (nut). I'm usually the one who's in a hurry to get somewhere after seeing her, but if I had the time I'm sure I'd easily go 3-4 rounds with her. On that note, she's never the one to slow / stop / etc. Which is really refreshing.

    Again, not a spinner. But if you're into smaller BBW (see her ad, pics are very close) you're def in for a great time.
    Just want to say that I totally agree. She is a super sweet lady that is very eager to please.

  15. #25

    Nononsenselady (nnl) FS review

    I know there's quite a few reviews already and I'm not really adding additional info but seen NNL now 3-4 times (losing track) and had great time every time without exception. Be careful, you may think you're doing FS but when she gets going on French lessons you may have a hard time holding back. If you're up to the task, she's like Pringles (Lays potatoe chips? You can't have just one (nut). I'm usually the one who's in a hurry to get somewhere after seeing her, but if I had the time I'm sure I'd easily go 3-4 rounds with her. On that note, she's never the one to slow / stop / etc. Which is really refreshing.

    Again, not a spinner. But if you're into smaller BBW (see her ad, pics are very close) you're def in for a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape