Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12586

    Shasha

    Any info on this young lady?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-the/23737970

    Thanks gents.

  2. #12585

    No need to be so depressingly definitive

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetDriver  [View Original Post]
    Don't blame, I almost had a run in a long time ago and decided not to take any chances either.

    Stay safe my friends and check the reviews.

    Otherwise, get out of the game.
    Gentlemen, you can always take a trip to a socially advanced, free country whose laws are not relics of what pussy-whipped men wrote up in the early 20th century as ordered by the Womans' Christian Temperance Union. Germany, Austria, Spain, Brazil are just a few that come to mind. And let's not forget Colombia, that old favorite of the US Secret Service. And if you go there, please behave and pay up, to help repair the terrible reputation of these SecServ bozos.

  3. #12584

    Claire=Naomi

    Just wanted to.inform my fellow hobbiest that Claire is actually Naomi on her ad it states she is new she is far from new to this hobby. I believe she does have reviews from this site. Hope this helps someone. Stay safe out there why'all!

  4. #12583

    Scarlett, Short and Pierced

    Earlier this week I found myself with a little time to fill and a bit of an itch that needed some attention. Every so often I wander through the listings on BP just to see who's around and mentally make a list of folks that I might be interested in visiting. Rather than sit and scroll through all of the day's listings on the phone, I just decided to stop on the first one that was on my list and who seemed to be near my location. I settled on Scarlett: http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...hter/24574283. I've found that the ladies who seem to have a genuine smile in their pics are usually pretty nice. Plus there was the fact that she is short and is seriously well endowed.

    I called her up, and was surprised to hear one of the nicest, most pleasant voices I've heard in a long time on the other end of the phone. She was very easy to talk to, very easy to make arrangements with, affordable and easy to find. And therein lies the biggest issue with her. She was staying at a place on Capital called City Studios. I had been there once before and swore I'd never go back, but I forgot that until I pulled up. Still, I was there, she seemed nice, I wasn't prepared to move to someone else, so I decided to go ahead. Overall I'm glad I did.

    Standard two call. Got to her room, she opened the door and I was warmly greeted. Room was reasonably orderly, always a good thing. She is definitely the one in the pics, but she has changed enough for it to be noticeable. Not in a bad way though. Can't put my finger on what it is that is different, but there was something. Anyway, she was very pleasant, no signs of drug abuse of any sort. I was there for a qv so we didn't spend a lot of time on prelims, but what little time we did was easy and comfortable and she did have the bit of upbeat spirit in her eyes that shows in her pics. The adventure was nice, she was very accommodating and a fun (all covered) time was had.

    As always, the big question is, would I repeat? The answer is, probably, though I would have another adventure or two before going back. I enjoyed the time and if I went back I would probably see about msog and a longer time. However, and this is important, to me anyway, if she is still at the same hotel I will not go back. Very, very uncomfortable place to be, even during the daytime. A second cautionary note ought to be mentioned. She wears a scent that will stick with you, so make sure that you can shower before returning home or to work if that is a concern.

    Be safe, be kind.

  5. #12582

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilandersNc  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Thanks for the heads up. She was at the top of my very, very short list. I have met her in public on 2 occassions and actually had a conversation with her one of those times. She was a real sweetheart and seemed like a good choice. This was probably 8 months ago. Recently, I saw her walking with another provider down the road and they both looked a little "tired". I hope this isn't a sign of a downward spiral. Please pm me with the research that you found. I am going to have to literally sit naked and read it aloud to my little head to convince him to remove her from the list. DAMN. Thank you. But DAMN.
    I believe I was the first to review her here, about a year or more ago. She was very average with everything covered and no DATY. A recent reviewer suggested she had some kind of "hygiene problem", but didn't elaborate. She wasn't charging these ridiculous rates back then either, so I wouldn't worry about missing anything. There's better out there for fair rates.

    In other news, any reviews of this hottie? Damn!

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-lim/24453132

    http://www.escortbusts.com/404-450-4508

  6. #12581

    Any other details?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    Hey peeps!! Sorry I had forgot to put up the Link of the jade I reviewed last night!! I had some PMs regarding about her so here are more details!

    Appearance: as I have mentioned she was Not the girl in the pic!!

    She told me she recently turned 27 and deff looks around that age (she looks young thou not wrinkles of any kind).

    Her skin is clean, and tanned just like the girl in the pics.

    She is short around 5'3.

    Her body figure is Thick but deff not a BBW, nice butt and tits some stretch marks on her belly but didn't bother me at all (Tits arent natural thou) she had them done!

    Deff has a Great smile.

    Attitude: SWEET AS HONEY, very chatty, speaks perfect English, smiles ALOT LOL, not a clock watcher at least with me she didn't watch the clock YMMV, helped me undress and clean up!!

    Service: Everything with the party hat!! No exchange of fluids!! No DATY!! The cups are okay to suck on but not squeeze them too hard as they arent natural!! Very Nice CBJ with some DT, every position I wanted was covered thou!!

    Location: Place was clean!! Was confy and if you want me to point you to her location I can but will only answer to senior members I don't want to exposed her to anything bad!

    Anything else just pm me link is below.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...world/24531844
    Is she worth it? PM me. Got any practices of her?

  7. #12580

    Recent dreams

    After a brief hiatus from the hobby I jumped back into dream mode as the fall began and am finally getting around to sharing some dream girl experiences.

    Layla moon.

    Had been conversing via text for months and finally decided to follow thru. This dream is the first and only to take place in my own bed. She arrived and I enjoyed her look. Petite korean girl dressed very casually in jeans and a tee. Some small talk to break the ice and she went to freshen up, came back and we got comfy in the bedroom. Nice thin body, small perky tits. I dreamed of excellent bbj and a range of positions. She can take a pounding. Finished in the cap although she will take it in the mouth and swallow. Maybe next time. $1. 4 hhr.

    http://www.localescortpages.com/27/p...me-w-you-.html

    Sammi.

    Was in the mood for a quick release when I made contact. Met at her decent hotel in rdu. She is not much of a looker. Really skinny, teeth aren't the best or worst, place was clean although lived in. Seems as though she might have some demons but was very nice. $. 6 for bbjtc. Great head, sloppy and she took the entire load and spit afterwards. Nice gal and good for a quick release. She never took her clothes off so I don't know how her body looks but I doubt I would've been impressed.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...82496/23973050

    Trinity.

    Short gal who has an amazing rack. She bounces between Raleigh, Durham and Greensboro. Caught her in the bull city after a stint in Gboro and she remarked how she didn't really enjoy her short stint there. Anyway, dropped the donation and got comfortable. Like I said, her tits are quite heavenly and she enjoys them played with. Cute little bubble butt. Everything covered, although no doggystyle or anal. Nice slow CBJ to start and a good cg ride to completion with some lfk mixed in. Nice young girl. $. 6/ qv.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...v-spl/23764795

  8. #12579

    Nooo. Not. Saaaageeee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Romelo26  [View Original Post]
    Took about 30 min of research she has a record which already brings thoughts of her demons coming to afront so fair warning be careful fellow mongers.
    Okay. Thanks for the heads up. She was at the top of my very, very short list. I have met her in public on 2 occassions and actually had a conversation with her one of those times. She was a real sweetheart and seemed like a good choice. This was probably 8 months ago. Recently, I saw her walking with another provider down the road and they both looked a little "tired". I hope this isn't a sign of a downward spiral. Please pm me with the research that you found. I am going to have to literally sit naked and read it aloud to my little head to convince him to remove her from the list. DAMN. Thank you. But DAMN.

  9. #12578

    New name

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMr2015  [View Original Post]
    Somebody say this is the real deal please. What a hottie. If anyone has any info, please share.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-more/21714616
    I have no personal experience but she has been reviewed her more than once under her old name. Sorry but I cannot remember what it was. I do remember everyone said pics are fake and no one recommended her. So yes, TGTBT.

  10. #12577

    Be careful with this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Let the market work on that one. If her number of clients drop she'll lower her price. If she can still get clients at that price then no reason for her to lower. But I don't think she's worth it at that rate. Shame I was planning on seeing her.
    Took about 30 min of research she has a record which already brings thoughts of her demons coming to afront so fair warning be careful fellow mongers.

  11. #12576

    I've had my eye on her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Vossen  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/23244121

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...today/24482792

    Craziest thing, I bought an iPad from this girl last summer (at a really good price) via Craigslist. I had no idea she was escorting or had the potenial to. The only acurate picture is the lace bodysuit pic, the others must be from many years ago. She's was still hot when I got the ipad from her. If this is legit I'm definitely planning to see her. It just seems odd, hope she's not LEO.
    She started out posting in the women for men section of BP. I, too, noticed the discrepancy in the photos and thought there might be two girls, but the tat on her hand appears in all of the pictures. She does use two different phone numbers in her ads. Here's a link to an ad that has a more revealing photo of her tats and her other phone number. http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/24289705.

  12. #12575
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Explain what the issue was or is with her?
    There were posts on a couple of different cities saying she was HIV+. It could be just another provider trying to fuck with her though.

  13. #12574

    JADE! UPDATE and LINK

    Hey peeps!! Sorry I had forgot to put up the Link of the jade I reviewed last night!! I had some PMs regarding about her so here are more details!

    Appearance: as I have mentioned she was Not the girl in the pic!!

    She told me she recently turned 27 and deff looks around that age (she looks young thou not wrinkles of any kind).

    Her skin is clean, and tanned just like the girl in the pics.

    She is short around 5'3.

    Her body figure is Thick but deff not a BBW, nice butt and tits some stretch marks on her belly but didn't bother me at all (Tits arent natural thou) she had them done!

    Deff has a Great smile.

    Attitude: SWEET AS HONEY, very chatty, speaks perfect English, smiles ALOT LOL, not a clock watcher at least with me she didn't watch the clock YMMV, helped me undress and clean up!!

    Service: Everything with the party hat!! No exchange of fluids!! No DATY!! The cups are okay to suck on but not squeeze them too hard as they arent natural!! Very Nice CBJ with some DT, every position I wanted was covered thou!!

    Location: Place was clean!! Was confy and if you want me to point you to her location I can but will only answer to senior members I don't want to exposed her to anything bad!

    Anything else just pm me link is below.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...world/24531844

  14. #12573
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    See Post 12338--old pic and heavier now.
    People have said up tp 10 years and 75 lbs, haven't seen her myself, but damn I love the two she does post,LOL.

  15. #12572

    Anyone see Redbone Kitty / Puerto Rican Mami?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/23244121

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...today/24482792

    Craziest thing, I bought an iPad from this girl last summer (at a really good price) via Craigslist. I had no idea she was escorting or had the potenial to. The only acurate picture is the lace bodysuit pic, the others must be from many years ago. She's was still hot when I got the ipad from her. If this is legit I'm definitely planning to see her. It just seems odd, hope she's not LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape