Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,411 to 34,425 of 61406
-
11-09-15 22:31 #26996Senior Member

Posts: 1043Really?
Somebody please help me to understand this. This girl is a streetwalker doing whatever to get money, possibly addicted to some drug, and possibly homeless from time to time, but her family is worried that she "messed with men of color". That family really has their priorities straight. Wow.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
11-09-15 21:31 #26995Banned Member

Posts: 146This Probably Won't Quell the Controversy
I don't understand how reposting and bringing further attention to the offensive (to her) pictures from January is going to help matters any. Seems to me it might be best to just let them fade into the background.
Just a thought.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 20:26 #26994Senior Member

Posts: 201Jessica
I was cruisin down Wilkens early this morning and spotted Puerto Rican Jessica I heard alot of great things about her but could never catch her but her service was a 10 to me very friendly girl you will enjoy yourself. She doesn't have digits but you can find her where she stays Wilkens and Catherine 2 houses from the corner she said just pull up and blow the horn if you don't see her, she also said she comes out earlymorning until noon then she comes back out 6 in the evening until whenever. If you happen to see her or go looking for her treat her good because her service is A1. We agreed standard tuition for BBBJ so make sure you get some of that it's worth it.
-
11-09-15 19:24 #26993Senior Member

Posts: 300Mary
Today I drove down Patapsco Ave and saw Mary, old blonde a wee bit crazy from the pipe. Very GFF. I used to meet her near 10th. Anyway, she is well worth standard tuition and talented in the simple arts.
-
11-09-15 19:18 #26992Senior Member

Posts: 27Kitty beware
These are from wyp and accurate at least when I saw her. Very attractive girl but messed up.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 17:26 #26991Senior Member

Posts: 2419Dallas
Dallas hit me this am from hospital. She had a 5 lb boy. 3 weeks early.
Hope it all works out.
-
11-09-15 16:58 #26990Senior Member

Posts: 232Sounds sweet! I wish you had given her a test drive and gotten her digits for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 15:49 #26989Senior Member

Posts: 248Heather on Fairhaven
Met a nice looking spinner brunette on Fairhaven near Patapsco this afternoon. 5' 1" maybe 105 lbs, soft spoken with digits ending in 0535 that work so far. Anybody know anything?
-
11-09-15 15:43 #26988Senior Member

Posts: 2344Atm
Was at the new 7 11 a across from the Royal Farms trying to get some grub money for the market, but, the machine was out of order. Drove across the road the RF and used their free ATM. On my way back to my vehicle a sweet young thing walked up to me and asked me if I could help her out. She said, she was trying to get toDelaware. White girl, in her late teens or early twenties. She's wearing deep red sweat pants and a charcoal or dark blue or black sweat top with a hood. She's a solid 8 on the civi scale, maybe more. Her face looked a bit dirty, like she needed to clean up some.
She had a very nice speaking voice, and her teeth looked like they were all there. Her hair is up in a knot , and it's reddish brown, and even looks a bit orange. Her complexion is pale white with freckles. I asked her name, and she looked puzzled, but, told me it was Lauren. I wanted to know so one of you guys can tell me if she's a WSW or not. This all went down about 2:55 this evening. Some older looking black guy was talking to her from his car window when I pulled off. So I guess she's either on some side street giving a BJ, or at Tim's taking it from behind.
I can't help thinking that she looked kinda like red haired Ashley I met on S Gilmoure a while back.
-
11-09-15 13:58 #26987Senior Member

Posts: 694Kitty
Any pics of her does she have a butch hair cut.
Originally Posted by JDavis999
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 12:42 #26986Senior Member

Posts: 1788Tasha
The one that Cashout did with her seems to have been taken down. Most of the ones from him with other girls have been changed to "private. "
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 10:27 #26985Senior Member

Posts: 511Happy,
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the information.
Oak.
-
11-09-15 08:41 #26984Senior Member

Posts: 978Kiara
She is still around, saw her last week Calhoun and Pratt buying meds with a young fellow. Then they both walked to the tracks to get well.
You are right night, Tosha is great. She really enjoys turning a guy on, I think its an ego booster for her.
Rode a moped the other day, can't remember her name. She was on Washington Blvd by you Haul standing there smiling, while her old man and kids were parked close to her with what looked like everything they own. She said she was just out there for money to feed her kids and get a room. She's not my type at all but, she had such a pleasant attitude and dressed nice so picked her up. Definitely a pleasant supprise, good oral and tight kitty that fucks you back. She kept thanking me for helping her out.
Had to due a hard reset on my phone, boy that hurt. I wrote down several of my better dates but missed one. Girls name Stephanie, tall thin, long brow hair, out of Rivera Beach. If anyone has any kind of phone contact would appreciate it. Be careful and safe out there.
-
11-09-15 08:32 #26983Senior Member

Posts: 511Nite
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
I think he was talking about another Tasha. This one is thicker with a big booty.
Oak.
-
11-09-15 07:58 #26982Senior Member

Posts: 2419The pix
These are the controversial pictures.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





