Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5894

    Played Asian Crapshoot Roulette and won

    A few days ago I have the crapshoot wheel a spin, which I've never done before. Called the number in the ad running for Crystal City. Woman picked up and said she was in Fairfax, but had a friend over on Columbia Pike. I went there and met Tina. Tina looked to be mid 20's, which probably meant she was in her thirties, but she was hot. Thin and fit, kinda looked like Lucy Lui a bit. She was full GFE, and I opted for bbbjtccim as she offered and was very skilled. She was very sweet and nice. I didn't get her digits as I'm about to head out of town and I'm sure she'll have moved on by the time I return, but if you can find her, she is an incredible value. GL.

  2. #5893
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?

    *Leaving soon *Older Asian *703-209- *Centreville area * - 45.

    Thanks. Streetsmrt1.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-area/20050181
    Just your typical Chinese hotel establishment. Nothing extraordinary.

  3. #5892

    Actually. . . Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?

    *Leaving soon *Older Asian *703-209- *Centreville area * - 45.

    Thanks. Streetsmrt1.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-area/20050181
    But you need to do some research by visiting her and posting a decent report here. I don't mind sharing intel, but I'm disinclined to give much detail to those with a posting history that's heavy on the "Does anyone have any info...?" or whose posts are thin on detail or mainly offers to trade. Sometimes we draw a winner; other times we draw a loser. But we all spend our hard-earned money and use our limited time to find this info. Why should I, and others who post substantive reports, be the clearinghouse for those who aren't willing to do the same? So, all I will say is: Go see her. I visited her today and, like the ad says, she is an older Asian. Just how old and what her features are, plus any other details, is info that's available for any interested member with a good posting history (in my judgment). Just bounce me a PM. As usual, reliable, well-established Seniors get priority, of course, and all the juicy details.

    I've been out of country for a while, "roamin' around", and I need to answer some PMs I've received in the interim. But, I'll reply as quickly as I can.

    Roman.

  4. #5891

    Older Asian Lady

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    *Leaving soon *Older Asian *703-209- *Centreville area * - 45.

    Thanks. Streetsmrt1.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-area/20050181

  5. #5890

    Next Page

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I notice she posts a lot couldn't find any reviews.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ottie/18542255
    On the next page of this thread, post #5863.

  6. #5889
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    A little homework goes a long way, and enables you to be an informed consumer as well as a board contributor.

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=240-421-3769

    She was also reviewed on this very board two months ago. If you look up and to the right, you'll see a "Search Thread" tab, which will often yield helpful info.
    I looked her up on the other review board. She is listed in two different listings (same name, different phone if I recall correctly). This made me wonder if she was trying to hide one of her bad reviews.

  7. #5888

    Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I notice she posts a lot couldn't find any reviews.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ottie/18542255
    I texted her a few times but she has never responded to me. I thought I saw something on this board alluding to the same lack of responsiveness.

  8. #5887

    Cute petite girl real deal?

    Any info on this one? I notice she posts a lot couldn't find any reviews.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ottie/18542255

  9. #5886

    Friend, this just isn't hard

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterxMason  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lilly/20003514

    Anybody seen her? She posts regularly.
    A little homework goes a long way, and enables you to be an informed consumer as well as a board contributor.

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=240-421-3769

    She was also reviewed on this very board two months ago. If you look up and to the right, you'll see a "Search Thread" tab, which will often yield helpful info.

  10. #5885

    No links here just this

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove81  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    Hey Mr AnalLove81.

    As you probably remember I usually don't share too much details on the forum for some reasons I have mentioned before, but since there are many fat ass lovers asking for the number and / or link.

    This is only what I got, just screenshots of her ad, but you know I don't mind share details tru pm tho.

    Happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clip_now_20150901_233332.jpg‎   clip_now_20150902_162930.jpg‎  

  11. #5884

    Very Weird

    Ok so I was perusing yesterday and stumbled onto Misty in Dumfries and the first time I googled her number nothing came up but the reverse phone call stuff so I texted her and she gave me rates 80/150/200 and 300 for outcall and said she was full GFE. I wasn't in the mood to hike to Dumfries so I asked her if she would ever be in a more accessible area. She said she was on her way to Alexandria but that is where the full court press to provide an outcall started. Every other text was pushing for an outcall. So I googled her number again. Not an hour after the first time and 2 pages of stuff appeared; evil empire, college babes, naughty reviews, live escort reviews. Well you get the picture. So I texted looking for her Alexandria hotel and she pushed for an outcall again; never giving me a hotel name. Then today I googled her number again and all of the website stuff was gone. I did save a link though. Any thoughts on this; I mean I am sure it was a cash & grab but the speed at which the verifying websites didn't have the info / had it and then it disappeared kind of startled me.

    http://evilempire.com/540-671-9467

  12. #5883

    Anybody seen Lily in Sterling?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lilly/20003514

    Anybody seen her? She posts regularly.

  13. #5882

    Finally was able to see her

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...calls/17561550

    Jessica in Manassas.

    Setup via phone call then to text, nothing fancy at all although it has taken me forever and a minute to be able to go see her. I don't know if it was a combination of her skiddish'ness or her busy schedule, but she was impossible to try and see. She's pretty strict on her age limit thing and I embellished a little bit with my age inorder to go see her. I consider myself to be mature and not a problem person so I understand her reasoning for looking for a bit older clientele. Anyways the spot is at her place and it's basically in the area of crappy Manassas, not completely run down or ghetto, but just low rent. Messy apartment and it smells, she had some animals and a child sleeping in another room.

    She's very nice and courteous and doesn't appear to be a clock watcher, she does get to the point though after a bit of conversation. Supposedly she's had two kids, but her body is still fairly decent, she puts the makeup on heavy though, although achieves a desirable look that's IMO attractive. She's a good lay that's all I can really say about it, she seems to be a good honest person just making ends meet. Everything was on the couch, which was pretty cruddy. Standard CBJ, then ride on top then on to missionary, nothing fancy. I paid on the higher end to establish a bit of good reputation should I ever decide to come back. She has a pretty much the voice of a vocal fry, so she comes off as a bit air heady / ditzy.

    Would I go see her again? Yeah sure I don't see why not, I'd rate her a 7. 5/10, she's a looker with a decent body and since it's at her place IMO it's a bit more comfortable than some hotel that might feel like a sting trap.

  14. #5881

    Amber Affection

    If you like really hot, GND-type girls with big, bangin' booties -- and who doesn't, right? -- you will love Amber Affection. (Formerly Amber Rae.) I recommend you contact her if you want top notch full service. NOTE: Amber has a new phone number (262) 880-9667.

    (It just occurred to me that the last time I met Amber Rae it was at Tyson's Corner. And she regularly works this side of the river too. So I am adding my review to this forum. Besides, most of you guys probably don't mind crossing a bridge to see a lovely lady of this caliber. Particularly if the price is right.).

    http://www.amberaffection.com/

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...38481/20029213

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...easer/20182036

    I met Amber recently and her skills are amazing. She will absolutely blow you away! (Pun intended.) She is full-on GFE and offers a wide menu-- and multiples if you can muster them. Let's just say Amber is a "people pleaser".

    She is white, mid 20's, brunette, and has an awesomely big, round ass for her size. You can see that in her pictures and the videos she has posted on BP. And while her face is blurred out (for privacy reasons,) she is a beautiful young lady. I found her to be smart, sexy, really funny and very engaging. Wise beyond her years.

    Also, her rates are more than fair, some would say even a good bargain, because she offers A LOT of bang for your buck! Pun definitely intended.

    Again, if you reach out to Amber, her new phone number is 262-880-9667.

    As always, you can PM me for more details.

    Enjoy,

    Derringer.

  15. #5880

    Misty in Dumfries

    This one caught my eye; any info on her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...reaky/19755023

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape