Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,501 to 34,515 of 61406
-
10-31-15 21:29 #26906Senior Member

Posts: 1043RE: Daniella
I saw Daniella about a week ago and we had a good time. I like her ass. (You will to Nitetimer lol). Anyway we got to talking and she said that she wanted to go to see DC. Especially the Nazi Holocaust museum as her mother is German. I asked her if she did any drugs because I didn't want her to get ill and start freaking out while we were a the monuments. She said no. I said cool, and that we will set up a time to get together and go this weekend. If you say that she is nodding out on you, then going to DC is definitely out.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
10-31-15 20:09 #26905Banned Member

Posts: 1312Danielle Wilkens
On my way home early in the morning ran into this chick I hooked up before named Danielle jet black hair ok build mic work decent na-na nice and gets really wet got her digits hit me up if you want them.
-
10-31-15 19:26 #26904Senior Member

Posts: 505re: UTR Halloween Treat looking for help.
I have a friend of mine looking for some help tonight if you are looking. She isn't on the street or works the corners. Petite and plump tight kitty. She can host. Inbox trusted seniors if interested.
raBBit
-
10-31-15 17:35 #26903Senior Member

Posts: 206Daniella
I saw Daniella last night. I must have caught her on a bad day. She was nodding off every 10 seconds. The service wasn't that bad though. She is open to everything. Cute Italian girl.
BK.
-
10-31-15 14:19 #26902Senior Member

Posts: 252I saw her too, she was working the circle, wasn't surprise, this is about her third relapse. The average number of relapses for " boy" is 7. (DR. Drew).
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-15 13:38 #26901Senior Member

Posts: 1370Redhead Erica
Anybody seen Redhead Erica from the w / w lately? Been out of town for a while and I heard that she might have been displaced from her abando on Pulaski by Baltimore's finest. Thanks.
-
10-31-15 13:24 #26900Senior Member

Posts: 2344My Observation
There were a handful of SW out that evening. I was taking a leak in a Wendy's cup on one off the side streets that back up to the park and train tracks, when I blonde haired young girl came walking from the direction of the tracks talking on her cell phone. She wasn't bad looking, and I couldn't tell if she was a SW. After I relieved my self and drove near the circle I saw her standing there looking for a date. She remembered seeing me a few minutes earlier and smiled at me looking to date. Some other guy in a van picked her up before I could park and walk up to her. Care bear was out by Ramsey and a new dark haired chunky WSW too. I looked at her and parked by the rent a room house on Cole st to ask about some SW. Before I could open my driver side door, the chunky WSW was pulling the door handle on the driver side. I told her no and she walked off.
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
There was another sexy looking WSW in black leggings and a green top walking and standing on Monroe by the laundromat. She may have been Heather that hangs at Pierre's, I am not sure. She was nice looking and her body looked nice clothed. I also saw a WSW in a motley colored skirt walking around Wilkins and S Mount St. I am pretty sure I saw Tiffany as well.
All the action seemed to slow down to a stop just after dark. Between 7 and 730 a police van came through, then patrol cars came after that. I think the SW know what time LE makes the rounds. I do remember years ago when I use to monger a lot more, they would patrol heavy from dark till about 11 or 12 , then find a spot a sit for a while, moving periodically through the night. The trick was not driving past them too many times if you didn't see them before they saw you.
-
10-31-15 12:38 #26899Senior Member

Posts: 1788Tattoo Sarah
Are you sure you saw Tattoo Sarah? I've been in touch with her a lot on Facebook over the past couple of years. I'd be quite surprised if she's back in the city. But, you can never tell.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-15 10:20 #26898Senior Member

Posts: 694Brea
Any pics of her trying to remember her face.
Originally Posted by Kings
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-15 09:33 #26897Senior Member

Posts: 475Monica
I saw her after this post. Her service was top notch and never heard the word no during our time together. If your into the milf thing she is a good option.
.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-15 09:25 #26896Senior Member

Posts: 475Daniella
Outstanding time. Everyone should see her at least once. The word no is not in her vocabulary.
.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-15 09:20 #26895Senior Member

Posts: 475Breanne
Saw her after this post and had a great time. She has a no nonsense personality but her service was top notch.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-15 23:23 #26894Senior Member

Posts: 64Zilch
Drove my ass all the way up from DC to check out Wilkins tonight. Arrived around 8:30. Circled around until 10:30. Didn't see a thing. Not a single SW. That's a first. Anything happening I'm unaware of?
-
10-30-15 23:11 #26893Senior Member

Posts: 2344Anybody
Looking for Lily can get in contact with her via the rent a room house on Cole st. Apparently a number of the guys who hang there have her #. I didn't ask for it, but she was called for me and answered her phone. I acted disinterested while the guy was talking to her about coming down to meet me. I didn't want to date her there and would rather meet her on my own and set something up.
-
10-30-15 23:01 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 2344Backyard
I was really dog tired after work today, but I kept on riding down 295 past my exit anyway. I don't know, I just wanted a quick release after a stressful day at work. I text everbody I could think of except for Kiara. Only because because I am not sure if she's still in the area or not. Got no responce from Miss J, nothing from Dawn, Joyce is not around, so she says. Jewelz hit me back and said she was in Catonsville with a date overnight. Me and Dallas played tag via text for a while, I left her hanging, going to have to make up for that. At the last minute, I remembered she's pregnant and it shows.
I was really close to hooking up with Ranee for a minute. She wanted me to pick her up at the circus and drive her home. I told her I would probably get lost in downtown Bmore. She wasn't upset and told me another time then. I was saddened to hear she's renting a room at the present time. I was happy she had a house she was renting out. Oh well, at least she has a roof over her head.
Got a text from Crystal agreeing to a car date BJ near her house. When I got there she called her grandmother to see were she was so we could possibly go in the house for some full service fun. She couldn't get in touch with her down the street, so that was a no go. Crystal suggested I pull in the driveway and do the deed there. She said it would look like we were talking if someone came home.
I suggested we get out and walk into the backyard because the fence was so high no one could see. What I didn't know was they have motion detectors that turn on the lights. So I'm standing there with my pants down fully erect with Crystal's big ass bent over the porch. Luckily no one noticed, and no one came home.












Reply With Quote






