Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron414  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the girls here would be appreciated. Pm preferred.
    I don't think there are any bad choices.

    Lana, Yung, Bonnie, Toy, Michelle.

  2. #972

    Eurotouch

    Any intel on the girls here would be appreciated. Pm preferred.

  3. #971

    Thanks

    Thanks for the BBFS suggestions.

    Creampie tour is about to start.

  4. #970

    Looking for AMP

    Pm me your girls to see.

    Looking for a BBFS friendly AMP lady or place.

    I need some asian BBFS soon.

  5. #969

    Micro AMPs?

    Hey everyone, I'm in the Tacoma area, but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for down here. I'm fairly new to the game, and find all my AMPs on BP. I've read through this thread a bit, and it was suggested that there may be some girls that look more like their pics in in the Micro AMP world and that's exactly what I'm looking for. Looking for a girl in mid 20's and more attractive than the mamasans I run into every time. Just trying to get HE and maybe some mutual touch. I don't even know what the micro AMP world is, or how to look for a micro. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me. I know I'm a newbie here. Thanks.

  6. #968

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Bonnie, the favorite of everyone, has returned to Euro Touch!

    Her routine is the best.

    I knew about this, but in confidence from my sweetie there, so I knew it was true.

    I was asked to keep it quite until it happened.
    What is Bonnie's routine. Got to experience Lana and Yung both very enjoyable.

  7. #967

    Judy from Jolee

    So I know they raided Jolee in Bellevue way back in June, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen any of the ladies who used to work there since then. Specifically I'm looking for "Judy". I texted her a few days after the raid and she was responsive, said everything was OK. But when I tried a week or two later, I got no response. (I'm texting a private number she gave me.).

  8. #966

    News about Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I recently stopped by Elite Spa to see Bonnie & was told that she was no longer working there. The woman who greeted me had to be 50+. She tried to get me to come inside, but I declined. If anyone knows where Bonnie has gone to, please PM me. It would be very appreciated.

    Thanks,

    -LCB.
    Bonnie, the favorite of everyone, has returned to Euro Touch!

    Her routine is the best.

    I knew about this, but in confidence from my sweetie there, so I knew it was true.

    I was asked to keep it quite until it happened.

  9. #965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Bonnie at Elite

    I recently stopped by Elite Spa to see Bonnie & was told that she was no longer working there. The woman who greeted me had to be 50+. She tried to get me to come inside, but I declined. If anyone knows where Bonnie has gone to, please PM me. It would be very appreciated.

    Thanks,

    -LCB.

  10. #964

    A&A Massage Bellevue Legit

    I am a sucker for trying new places hoping to find a jem among these new massage palors unfortunately, this place totally legit so don't waste your time. TOFTT!! NE 8th Street #110, Bellevue, WA, 98008.

  11. #963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    Thanks for giving yourself some props & thanks for nothing else. PDQ, XYZ, GFO! WTF? YDA! PFF.

    P.S. Keep killin' Time.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsHammer  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill to treat myself. Ended up at Zen Spa. . 4/. 6 rate. No table shower. . 4 HE OTC.

  12. #962

    Zen Spa in Monroe

    Had some time to kill to treat myself. Ended up at Zen Spa. . 4/. 6 rate. No table shower. . 4 HE OTC.

  13. #961

    Tukwila

    My most common visit is with Julie from Vina Sauna. Google and you'll see some other reports. She's about mid 40's to 50's, not super conventionally attractive but large breast (D's or DD") and average body shape. Not too plump or super slim. She's cute or at least I think she's cute. Service always starts the same way, with a microwave towel. She changes into black nylon that showcases her large assets. A lazy massage follows and she wipes you down with a microwaved wet towel. She starts with a BBBJ and if you desire you can DAY. Whenever you're ready, she'll slip a hat on and do whatever (no greek). Greek and face deposits are her only no-no. She'll wipe you off and you can take a shower if you like. Damage is anywhere from 1. 20 to 1. 60. So if you're up for some Vietnamese cougar action, she's my pick in the area.

  14. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron414  [View Original Post]
    Been here twice first time with Lana and recently with huge breasted Yung. Both A+ providers, BBBJ and full service. I like to mix it up so any intel on girls who offer BBBJ and FS in the area would be appreciatef.
    Does FS mean CFS or BBFS in this case?

  15. #959

    Eurotouch

    Been here twice first time with Lana and recently with huge breasted Yung. Both A+ providers, BBBJ and full service. I like to mix it up so any intel on girls who offer BBBJ and FS in the area would be appreciatef.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape