Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 868 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 13020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2730

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Seafor  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me the info for HT massage place? I'd like to go for treat this halloween weekend.
    Hey Seafor,

    Just looking at your posts this tells me you've around here for a while.

    Since I also been around for a while I learned a while ago that while I write a post usually I put in some info whereas makes it a cinch to find out whatever one needs to.

    Here is how I would find out where HT is and the info for it.

    This being a MP the post says plainly it's in BP (Baldwin Park).

    So, next I open RM (Rubmaps) and look for the listings in BP.

    And voila there it is!

    Mondo.

  2. #2729

    HT place?

    Can someone PM me the info for HT massage place? I'd like to go for treat this halloween weekend.

  3. #2728

    Will not break the bank.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrande1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys my job sent me here for a week I'm from Vegas can anyone recommend a massage place with good looking girls that won't break the bank?

    You can PM me if needed.
    Hey Grande,

    Head out to HT in BP (that's Baldwin Park).

    Go for the 1/2 hour and it'll set you back 140 (40 entry fee + 100 tip).

    If you decide to check it out let's know afterwards with a review.

    Hope you have fun.

    Mondo.

  4. #2727

    Here from Vegas

    Hey guys my job sent me here for a week I'm from Vegas can anyone recommend a massage place with good looking girls that won't break the bank?

    You can PM me if needed.

  5. #2726
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerom  [View Original Post]
    Nuru yes. But tantra is a bunch of bs.
    It just depends on what you want. If you're just looking to bust a nut then yeah its an overpriced HE. I haven't found a good place here, but I got a lingam massage in TX a year ago and it was insane. It cost me about. 2 for a ninety minute massage, but it was well worth it. Don't know the rules about linking to video clips, but if you look on the tube sites there are some great examples.

  6. #2725
    Quote Originally Posted by DaringDoo  [View Original Post]
    I believe that Sakura is closed for business.
    It was open last night.

  7. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerom  [View Original Post]
    Nuru yes. But tantra is a bunch of bs.
    Tantra is real. But the real practitioners don't advertise in any way or in any place that would attract mongers. Its a centuries old legitimate hindu/buddhist practice devised by and for monks and taught to ancient royalty. Its very well documented in ancient chinese literature. I personally have practiced some of the techniques in private. Its a workout for sure. I am also a smoker which is somewhat counter to being able to master the breathing techniques involved. Also my patience level just isnt there. Its highly recommended for men of all ages for different purposes. Some sexual and some not. I was actually introduced to it by the son of a famous monk. I wont go on and on. Bottom line. It's real. Are the women advertising it real?.. Thats dubious at best.

  8. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    She does have a pretty smoking body. But I have read so many let downs about Nuru and Tantra.
    Nuru yes. But tantra is a bunch of bs.

  9. #2722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by DaringDoo  [View Original Post]
    I believe that Sakura is closed for business.
    She does have a pretty smoking body. But I have read so many let downs about Nuru and Tantra.

  10. #2721
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    I used to live right there. A couple places to check out are:

    Sakura Massage. There, you'll be treated right. Women generally in their late 30's and 40's. FS avail.

    Aroma Thai Massage is more my style. Younger girls, but no FS (there's a sign in each room saying no sex service) but you'll walk away with a nice HE. A few pretty girls come by here, but they seem to come and go quickly.
    I believe that Sakura is closed for business.

  11. #2720

    Bendy Girl Massage

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...-oaks/51987383

    Found this ad on backpage for Bendy Girl. She's got good TER reviews, but a bit expensive if I don't know exactly what I'm getting. Any mongers seen her?

  12. #2719
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers.

    I've been in a mood for teasing, strange as it may be, so can anyone recommend some hotties who only do legit massage work? Just feel like getting rubbed down by a good looking girl without any release.
    I accidentally went into the place across the street from Aroma Thai when I was looking for Aroma Thai. Got a decent looking Thai girl in her 20's. She would tease me and constantly brush me but when I asked for more she would say sorry I'm not allowed, but you can do it. This happened repeatedly until I finally took the initiative and finished it myself. Forgot her name sorry.

    On the other hand, the best place for teasing and finish that I have ever been is Ocean Blue in San Jose, if you're ever in the area. Bella is amazing. I also had another girl who was equally amazing but forgot her name.

  13. #2718

    Looking downtown this week

    Guys, I will be in town Tuesday-Thursday downtown near staples center without a car. Any AMPs within 20-25 minute walk? Looking for petite Asian. Nothing fancy, just a quick rub out. The smaller the better for my tastes--any h lip would be great. Oh, BTW, I'm in Alabama and theremis nothing here anymore.

    Thanks. Boliver.

  14. #2717

    Hollywood / Western Bad Time

    Didn't get a response to my question (not a complain, just saying), so I TOFTT and hit up an AMP on Western about a block south of Hollywood. Place isn't very nice, not dirty, but just seems a bit run down. Paid. 5 for hour Swedish. Didn't get the girl's name but it was really a terrible experience. Horrible massage. After the flip, she makes the HJ motion and asks for. 5, I counter with. 4. She then rolled her eyes and gave an unbelievable lack luster finish. And it's not because I didn't tip her the extra. 1, as I'm certain it would've been the same experience regardless.

    To be honest, after this experience, I think I may be done with the AMP scene. As much as I love the convenience they provide, it's simply too hit or miss and I just don't have the time to waste on experiences like the one above. They are neither relaxing (I'd rather pay more for a total legit massage) nor erotic, and most of the time I leave more tense than when I went in. There's a few spots that I may hit up from time to time still, but I don't think I'll be taking on any new AMPs unless it's backed with a high-level of recs from members of this community. I've got some great memories from AMPs (first time ever as a monger was in one) but after experiencing how great the service can be for a bit more money (I recently entered the world of AAMPs -- game changer), I think it's time to move on.

    Sorry for the mini-rant. More so just talking to myself here. Happy hunting, fellas!

  15. #2716

    James Wood K spa

    Visited the Korean spa a couple of times in the past two months. Got Jessica every time. She is tallish, good looking late 30's to early 40's (can't tell) korean woman. Very nice ass and breasts. Beautiful skin. Decent massage. She was really friendly and let me roam, suck and finger her (all UTC). Some prostate play and very happy ending. Massage. 6 and tips. 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape