Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 868 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 13016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2726
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerom  [View Original Post]
    Nuru yes. But tantra is a bunch of bs.
    It just depends on what you want. If you're just looking to bust a nut then yeah its an overpriced HE. I haven't found a good place here, but I got a lingam massage in TX a year ago and it was insane. It cost me about. 2 for a ninety minute massage, but it was well worth it. Don't know the rules about linking to video clips, but if you look on the tube sites there are some great examples.

  2. #2725
    Quote Originally Posted by DaringDoo  [View Original Post]
    I believe that Sakura is closed for business.
    It was open last night.

  3. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerom  [View Original Post]
    Nuru yes. But tantra is a bunch of bs.
    Tantra is real. But the real practitioners don't advertise in any way or in any place that would attract mongers. Its a centuries old legitimate hindu/buddhist practice devised by and for monks and taught to ancient royalty. Its very well documented in ancient chinese literature. I personally have practiced some of the techniques in private. Its a workout for sure. I am also a smoker which is somewhat counter to being able to master the breathing techniques involved. Also my patience level just isnt there. Its highly recommended for men of all ages for different purposes. Some sexual and some not. I was actually introduced to it by the son of a famous monk. I wont go on and on. Bottom line. It's real. Are the women advertising it real?.. Thats dubious at best.

  4. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    She does have a pretty smoking body. But I have read so many let downs about Nuru and Tantra.
    Nuru yes. But tantra is a bunch of bs.

  5. #2722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by DaringDoo  [View Original Post]
    I believe that Sakura is closed for business.
    She does have a pretty smoking body. But I have read so many let downs about Nuru and Tantra.

  6. #2721
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    I used to live right there. A couple places to check out are:

    Sakura Massage. There, you'll be treated right. Women generally in their late 30's and 40's. FS avail.

    Aroma Thai Massage is more my style. Younger girls, but no FS (there's a sign in each room saying no sex service) but you'll walk away with a nice HE. A few pretty girls come by here, but they seem to come and go quickly.
    I believe that Sakura is closed for business.

  7. #2720

    Bendy Girl Massage

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...-oaks/51987383

    Found this ad on backpage for Bendy Girl. She's got good TER reviews, but a bit expensive if I don't know exactly what I'm getting. Any mongers seen her?

  8. #2719
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers.

    I've been in a mood for teasing, strange as it may be, so can anyone recommend some hotties who only do legit massage work? Just feel like getting rubbed down by a good looking girl without any release.
    I accidentally went into the place across the street from Aroma Thai when I was looking for Aroma Thai. Got a decent looking Thai girl in her 20's. She would tease me and constantly brush me but when I asked for more she would say sorry I'm not allowed, but you can do it. This happened repeatedly until I finally took the initiative and finished it myself. Forgot her name sorry.

    On the other hand, the best place for teasing and finish that I have ever been is Ocean Blue in San Jose, if you're ever in the area. Bella is amazing. I also had another girl who was equally amazing but forgot her name.

  9. #2718

    Looking downtown this week

    Guys, I will be in town Tuesday-Thursday downtown near staples center without a car. Any AMPs within 20-25 minute walk? Looking for petite Asian. Nothing fancy, just a quick rub out. The smaller the better for my tastes--any h lip would be great. Oh, BTW, I'm in Alabama and theremis nothing here anymore.

    Thanks. Boliver.

  10. #2717

    Hollywood / Western Bad Time

    Didn't get a response to my question (not a complain, just saying), so I TOFTT and hit up an AMP on Western about a block south of Hollywood. Place isn't very nice, not dirty, but just seems a bit run down. Paid. 5 for hour Swedish. Didn't get the girl's name but it was really a terrible experience. Horrible massage. After the flip, she makes the HJ motion and asks for. 5, I counter with. 4. She then rolled her eyes and gave an unbelievable lack luster finish. And it's not because I didn't tip her the extra. 1, as I'm certain it would've been the same experience regardless.

    To be honest, after this experience, I think I may be done with the AMP scene. As much as I love the convenience they provide, it's simply too hit or miss and I just don't have the time to waste on experiences like the one above. They are neither relaxing (I'd rather pay more for a total legit massage) nor erotic, and most of the time I leave more tense than when I went in. There's a few spots that I may hit up from time to time still, but I don't think I'll be taking on any new AMPs unless it's backed with a high-level of recs from members of this community. I've got some great memories from AMPs (first time ever as a monger was in one) but after experiencing how great the service can be for a bit more money (I recently entered the world of AAMPs -- game changer), I think it's time to move on.

    Sorry for the mini-rant. More so just talking to myself here. Happy hunting, fellas!

  11. #2716

    James Wood K spa

    Visited the Korean spa a couple of times in the past two months. Got Jessica every time. She is tallish, good looking late 30's to early 40's (can't tell) korean woman. Very nice ass and breasts. Beautiful skin. Decent massage. She was really friendly and let me roam, suck and finger her (all UTC). Some prostate play and very happy ending. Massage. 6 and tips. 6.

  12. #2715

    San Fernando Valley

    Ok gents, hope I can get a few recommendations, here is what I'm looking for: foot massage place, good massage and cute women, not just laundry ladies. I understand are&t isn't happening in open rooms, but I like the possibility of getting a hand on boob and some of the women will get playful. I'm from OC area and never come up to LA. I also will have a hotel up there later in week and would love a good looking Asian or latina, no fake boobs, for outcall massage +. I'm happy to swap info. Thanks!

  13. #2714

    Hollywood and 101

    Going to be stuck near Hollywood /101 later this week in between meetings, so was thinking about getting a rub. Can anyone recommend a good spot in the area for a decent massage with HE? Not looking for FS joints this time around. I'm not in the area often, so any help would be great.

  14. #2713
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjcifcim  [View Original Post]
    Drove by last week, paid. 4 entrance fee. Left alone in the room and waited 10-15 min, until a first elderly K-lady (in the 50's) with wrinkled face showed up.

    Rejected her and requested to see another lady.

    A second K-lady (early-mid 40's) showed up in a tight white dress with her hot sexy ass and boobs.

    Asked me what I wanted. "How much for FS" I asked her. "NO FS" she replied angrily and walked out. WTF?

    Left AMP with my entry fee and had a juicier bun at In-and-out than here.

    Avoid HT at BP, dirty stable with older stock.
    I've been there before 5-6 times and always had FS. I've never said the words "FS" or "sex". When they say "what do you want", that means you're at a FS place or they wouldn't ask. The correct response is "everything".

  15. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by JsMonger1  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to alot of RnT establishments over the last few years. And for just a straight HE I have seen that most girls are content with the standard $40 tip. Lately though, I have noticed that the expectations of the girls has started to go towards the $50-$60 range. Not all girls mind you. Just a few. If the girl gives really good service. A solid massage, access to goodies and and sensual HE. The extra $10-20 is justified. I don't know if I have just been unlucky. Or if I am witnessing a trend that is seeing an inflation in the standard tip. I was always under the impression that $60 was going towards the BBBJ or CBJ range.
    I may be guilty here. I tip $50 if she lets me FIV, and more and more girls have been letting me pull down their pants and do so. If I run into resistance, of course, I stop. But I get off a lot faster with lower access and my tip always reflects that. I ask for DATY at the RnT piaces and usually get a flat turndown, but sometimes I get a number. Basically, I have a graduated tip scale in my head: a straight HE with no real massage & nothing extra besides nipple access is $30 Real massage, sensual teasing, nipple access and HE, $40 add butthole tease or penetration +$5. All of that plus full access to the kitty (hand) $50. Add DATY to all that and it's $60-70, depending on how sensual it was. 69, usually $80; FS usually $100 -$20 if she's a laundry lady. I've done $90 if she's a laundry lady but full GFE.

    That's the simplified version. I could probably create a spreadsheet. .

    It's natural for providers to push to raise their tips. I'm always more generous if they don't mention money at all. I should add that unlike many who post here, I'm not young, attractive and I don't have a big dick. LOL But I'm always polite and respectful and freshly showered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape