Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1214

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.
    Not a deal breaker but deff not utr anymore.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-in-Town-.html

  2. #1213

    Back in the area.

    I recently moved back to the Melbourne area after a few years away. Noticed a lot has changed. None of my former playmates seem to be around anymore and all of my playgrounds are much more empty. Any advice on where I should be looking or who I might call for a good time in Brevard these days?

  3. #1212
    She apologized for the misunderstanding. I plan to schedule a visit with her next week. I'm looking forward to getting my world rocked.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    As I'd visited with Bri more than once before she decided to go utr if figured there seemed to be a breakdown of communication or a misunderstanding on Brianna's part so I went to the source to clear that up, I asked her point blank did she or didn't she, her replies below, remember guys she's brand new to the library club.

    Brianna - "Yes, I messed up cause I was a little nervous and didn't understand the question or maybe the acronyms everyone's uses GFE, BBBJ got me confused, I will definitely kiss, suck, fuck, lay, squeeze like no one else so no worries my loves, but yes FS is always covered sorry my rules on that.

  4. #1211
    Actually if my maths right ya owe me 2 maybe 3 but who's counting LOL, just messing with ya BL, she's a total dove, she's really gets into her dreams and just wait til your 2nd or 3rd dream she gets buck wild, really gets her out of her shell. , she's a keeper and if ya dare to dream with Bri & her gf Patience together you may need medical attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with Slamm concerning Brianna. I must say, she is definitely GFE certified. Get's my stamp of approval. Everybody has there own meaning what GFE defines. Here is mine. DFK, BBBJ, 2 Cups and a great attitude. Let's not make this so difficult people. LOL.

    Getting back to Brianna, she is beautiful, fit and trim with a ass so gorgeous, I just had to kiss it. She exceeded all my expectations and than some. Gentlemen see her soon as possible and keep her number, she will not be around long. Thanks Slamm for the plug, I owe you one buddy.

  5. #1210

    Brianna

    Made contact with Slamm concerning Brianna. I must say, she is definitely GFE certified. Get's my stamp of approval. Everybody has there own meaning what GFE defines. Here is mine. DFK, BBBJ, 2 Cups and a great attitude. Let's not make this so difficult people. LOL.

    Getting back to Brianna, she is beautiful, fit and trim with a ass so gorgeous, I just had to kiss it. She exceeded all my expectations and than some. Gentlemen see her soon as possible and keep her number, she will not be around long. Thanks Slamm for the plug, I owe you one buddy.

  6. #1209
    As I'd visited with Bri more than once before she decided to go utr if figured there seemed to be a breakdown of communication or a misunderstanding on Brianna's part so I went to the source to clear that up, I asked her point blank did she or didn't she, her replies below, remember guys she's brand new to the library club.

    Brianna - "Yes, I messed up cause I was a little nervous and didn't understand the question or maybe the acronyms everyone's uses GFE, BBBJ got me confused, I will definitely kiss, suck, fuck, lay, squeeze like no one else so no worries my loves, but yes FS is always covered sorry my rules on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I wanted to schedule a date for this am She said no. She said she really needed money for Halloween stuff for her kids. She also said everything is covered and no kissing, so not GFE. Maybe she is looser with Patience or maybe she is looser once she sees you, IDK.

  7. #1208

    Addicts

    There had been a short discussion a few weeks ago about how 90+ percent of the BP providers have a habit and that our options would be very slim if that's a non starter for you. One provider who does sometimes advertise on BP, and who definitely does not have a bad habit is SouthernHospitality Kelly. She's as professional as they come with a very nice in-call condo in CB. She's not a BBW, but also not a slim gal. Very enthusiastic GFE with BBJ and covered FS. Also quite vocal. She does tour and I haven't seen a BP ad for some time (maybe just laying low due to local LE heat). Just google southernhospitality, GFE and Kelly; and you'll get her website. And no, I'm not trying to promote her, just provide an option for those who prefer to see providers without a habit. Plenty of fellow mongers on the forum have seen Kelly and will attest to what I've said.

  8. #1207

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.
    Yesterday I wanted to schedule a date for this am She said no. She said she really needed money for Halloween stuff for her kids. She also said everything is covered and no kissing, so not GFE. Maybe she is looser with Patience or maybe she is looser once she sees you, IDK.

  9. #1206
    At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Brianna has come out utr, yea thank you Bri darlin, she'll be available for trusted friends and well known SM's, I saw her last night solo and OMG she's all that and a box of chocolate.

  10. #1205

    Thanks for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMouse  [View Original Post]
    See my post # 1176 below. Also check out posts 1179 and 1180 in response to my post. I saw her twice for an hour on both occasions. Her rates were reasonable for an hour visit. Don't know if she does overnights at a clients location. She is well groomed with no bad habits, is attractive and can carry on an intelligent conversation. She won't embarrass you in a social setting. I enjoyed just talking to her in addition to extra curricular activities. Recommend that you contact her and see if she is interested in the arrangement that you seek.
    I am waiting on a local to get back with me. I have not hear from her as of today. I have to make a choice by tomorrow. I have an old girl friend from Pensacola that has offered her services, the only problem with that is she may think I have some desire to restart the relationship.
    I would like one of the locals.

    I have to be traveling on Wed. morning so time is running out.

    Thanks for the help.

    MW.

  11. #1204

    Fishing in Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by Megawatts  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I will be visiting a friend next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I need a recommendation from those in the know. Need a woman over 40, nonsmoker, social drinker ok, and no drugs. Need her for social functions as well to go on a deep sea fishing trip Friday on my buddy's boat. She must be willing to spend the night with me Friday night at his house on Merritt Island. Any recommendations would be great help. Rates should be reasonable.

    MW.
    See my post # 1176 below. Also check out posts 1179 and 1180 in response to my post. I saw her twice for an hour on both occasions. Her rates were reasonable for an hour visit. Don't know if she does overnights at a clients location. She is well groomed with no bad habits, is attractive and can carry on an intelligent conversation. She won't embarrass you in a social setting. I enjoyed just talking to her in addition to extra curricular activities. Recommend that you contact her and see if she is interested in the arrangement that you seek.

  12. #1203

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Or whatever she goes by. Looks like she became a customer of a Cocoa Beach governmental assistance unit. Not for hobby related stuff. She makes some really stupid decisions. A pity, because she is quite attractive. Hopefully she will return to the hobby to raise funds for her defense.
    Your inbox is full. To answer your question, yes I have.

  13. #1202

    Fishing in your area

    Hey guys, I will be visiting a friend next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I need a recommendation from those in the know. Need a woman over 40, nonsmoker, social drinker ok, and no drugs. Need her for social functions as well to go on a deep sea fishing trip Friday on my buddy's boat. She must be willing to spend the night with me Friday night at his house on Merritt Island. Any recommendations would be great help. Rates should be reasonable.

    MW.

  14. #1201

    Britbrat

    Or whatever she goes by. Looks like she became a customer of a Cocoa Beach governmental assistance unit. Not for hobby related stuff. She makes some really stupid decisions. A pity, because she is quite attractive. Hopefully she will return to the hobby to raise funds for her defense.

  15. #1200

    Follow up on Brianna

    Brianna has come out utr, yea thank you Bri darlin, she'll be available for trusted friends and well known SM's, I saw her last night solo and OMG she's all that and a box of chocolate.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    I had planned to see 2 of my ATF, the infamous Patience and my other ATF Morgan last night but she had something come up and couldn't make it so Patience said she has a smoking sexy gf that would luv to fill in and Brianna is damn sexy and an amazing girl.

    Damn if Patience isn't already enough to make you lose your mind adding her gf Brianna to the mix is almost too much for my mind to handle.

    I can't begin to describe what transpired but suffice to say I was shocked and amazed at just how these 2 little vixens took care of me, I was probably babbling like a frickin idiot as we all got dressed, "me no use words so good' LOL.

    Brianna will be coming out utr, yea I'm working on it but it'll only be for trusted friends and well known SM's so if you're not one of the above don't waste your time as I'll just delete your pm.

    Thanks Patience and Brianna for an amazing dream, what a tag team combo, guys if you have a chance this is the dynamic duo NOT to be missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape