Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 807 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3918
    Hey all.

    Have an interest in the trade, haven't done much. Haven't felt with SW's but have dabbled with BP and CL. Looking for some decent tips in terms of how to stay safe and such with Uncle LEO around. I don't expect you to reply dorectly to the thread, PMs welcome. I won't force you to open discuss stucf. Did a lot of reading, liked what I saw, hoping to learn and contribute as well. Not sure how it will go.

    Just curious if anybody has seen her around lately. Sounds like she's worth. Any advice?

    Happy hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for a couple of years now, was on BP says she was getting busted just waiting for the next date so she is now on the street's and feels safer. Does a great job, she did change her number about a week ago. Hard as hell to connect with. Dam well worth the pick up.

  2. #3917

    Mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Been trolling, but haven't been reporting. Now there are two commonly used definitions of trolling. The first is what we do here, we cruise the streets trying to hook up with.

    A provider. Trolling, right?

    Now if I posted a provocative statement here, one that would go against everything this board stands for, I would garner a lot of negative comments, maybe even some flaming. That.

    Would be a "troll" and I would be trolling as well.

    So I've adopted trolling while trolling to enliven the usual experience. I recently abandoned the north loop to investigate G&and. I've never seen anyone on and, but G has been much.

    More productive. Those of you who know me, know I prefer chocolate girls, but I actually took the plunge and picked up a white provider on G. Drove to a decent spot, and while she.

    Was battling my leather dick syndrome, I asked her if she'd help me in a certain situation. I don't think I can mention it here as it violates this forum's decorum. Let me just say that.

    What I suggested to this young lady is completely impossible in my life, but it drew an astonished reaction from her. HEE-HEE. After some cajoling, she agreed to do it, but she stated.

    That she was opposed to it.

    The second gal I got off G was a pretty black girl, very thin, with VERY saggy tits. (BTW, why the fuck do these women wear bras when on the stroll when they know guys are going to.

    Want to squeeze their tits? Don't you just hate fighting that gahdam bra?) This woman claimed she started having sex at age 9 and got pregnant at age 11. Sheesh. Been tricking.

    Since she was 15. She was appalled at my request. Absolutely refused to consider it.

    So I like their reaction as they're gobbling my flaccid dick, and I'm going to incorporate it into my trolling activities from now on. If you want to know what I ask them, PM me. Anything.

    To get a rise out of them, as it's getting harder and harder (see the irony?) to get a rise out of me.

    Coochie (Why doesn't this damn thing work anymore?) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Dude, I'm dying to know 1. What you asked and 2. How much extra the white girl wanted to do it. LOL PM me.

  3. #3916

    Read this wrong die to the line breaks

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]

    Want to squeeze their tits? Don't you just hate fighting that gahdam bra?) This woman claimed she started having sex at age 9 and got pregnant at age 11. Sheesh. Been tricking.

    Since she was 15. She was appalled at my request. Absolutely refused to consider it.
    Makes it sound like the girl you picked up was 15. I hope this was supposed to read "Been tricking since she was 15".

  4. #3915

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Been trolling, but haven't been reporting. Now there are two commonly used definitions of trolling. The first is what we do here, we cruise the streets trying to hook up with.

    A provider. Trolling, right?

    Now if I posted a provocative statement here, one that would go against everything this board stands for, I would garner a lot of negative comments, maybe even some flaming. That.

    Would be a "troll" and I would be trolling as well.

    So I've adopted trolling while trolling to enliven the usual experience. I recently abandoned the north loop to investigate G&and. I've never seen anyone on and, but G has been much.

    More productive. Those of you who know me, know I prefer chocolate girls, but I actually took the plunge and picked up a white provider on G. Drove to a decent spot, and while she.

    Was battling my leather dick syndrome, I asked her if she'd help me in a certain situation. I don't think I can mention it here as it violates this forum's decorum. Let me just say that.

    What I suggested to this young lady is completely impossible in my life, but it drew an astonished reaction from her. HEE-HEE. After some cajoling, she agreed to do it, but she stated.

    That she was opposed to it.

    The second gal I got off G was a pretty black girl, very thin, with VERY saggy tits. (BTW, why the fuck do these women wear bras when on the stroll when they know guys are going to.

    Want to squeeze their tits? Don't you just hate fighting that gahdam bra?) This woman claimed she started having sex at age 9 and got pregnant at age 11. Sheesh. Been tricking.

    Since she was 15. She was appalled at my request. Absolutely refused to consider it.

    So I like their reaction as they're gobbling my flaccid dick, and I'm going to incorporate it into my trolling activities from now on. If you want to know what I ask them, PM me. Anything.

    To get a rise out of them, as it's getting harder and harder (see the irony?) to get a rise out of me.

    Coochie (Why doesn't this damn thing work anymore?) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Your inbox is full, but yes I am curious as to what you are asking for from them. Might be a great tactic for more of us. LOL.

  5. #3914

    Trolling for General Hooker's Women

    Hey everyone! Been trolling, but haven't been reporting. Now there are two commonly used definitions of trolling. The first is what we do here, we cruise the streets trying to hook up with.

    A provider. Trolling, right?

    Now if I posted a provocative statement here, one that would go against everything this board stands for, I would garner a lot of negative comments, maybe even some flaming. That.

    Would be a "troll" and I would be trolling as well.

    So I've adopted trolling while trolling to enliven the usual experience. I recently abandoned the north loop to investigate G&and. I've never seen anyone on and, but G has been much.

    More productive. Those of you who know me, know I prefer chocolate girls, but I actually took the plunge and picked up a white provider on G. Drove to a decent spot, and while she.

    Was battling my leather dick syndrome, I asked her if she'd help me in a certain situation. I don't think I can mention it here as it violates this forum's decorum. Let me just say that.

    What I suggested to this young lady is completely impossible in my life, but it drew an astonished reaction from her. HEE-HEE. After some cajoling, she agreed to do it, but she stated.

    That she was opposed to it.

    The second gal I got off G was a pretty black girl, very thin, with VERY saggy tits. (BTW, why the fuck do these women wear bras when on the stroll when they know guys are going to.

    Want to squeeze their tits? Don't you just hate fighting that gahdam bra?) This woman claimed she started having sex at age 9 and got pregnant at age 11. Sheesh. Been tricking.

    Since she was 15. She was appalled at my request. Absolutely refused to consider it.

    So I like their reaction as they're gobbling my flaccid dick, and I'm going to incorporate it into my trolling activities from now on. If you want to know what I ask them, PM me. Anything.

    To get a rise out of them, as it's getting harder and harder (see the irony?) to get a rise out of me.

    Coochie (Why doesn't this damn thing work anymore?) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  6. #3913

    Elianna

    Been a long time since I posted. This Morning picked up a Hispanic street walker on greenfield. Gave her a Jackson and a Lincoln for one of the best CBJ I have had in a while. No digits. If anyone has them hook this dude up. She was relaxed, friendly, and a good conversationalist.

    P.S. I am back to some board members who know me. Anyways keep safe keep your shit dry and have safe happy hunting. I need to try her with red lipstick.

  7. #3912

    Panhandler

    Quote Originally Posted by Venerable  [View Original Post]
    There's a 40 ish but still very pretty Chinese woman who's been doing the freeway on-ramp panhandling thing in that neighborhood, at the Becher on-ramp in the mornings on an irregular basis. I've wondered if she's a SW working a second job. The only other female panhandler I've noticed lately looked a little streetwalkerish, come to think of it. White girl, 25 ish, North Ave. Off-ramp.
    Several years ago I noticed a very pretty young panhandler at a freeway entrance in Chicago. Not wanting to directly ask her, I wrote her a note (with a $ sign) while I was waiting asking if she wanted to meet the next day at a certain time. As traffic started moving again I dropped the note next to her as I drove past and in my rearview mirror I noticed her pick it up. The next day there she was waiting for me and she actually dressed nice. We had a great time for a couple hours and she became my UTR for about a year. I also found out that she truly was down and out and lived at a shelter because that's where I picked her up and saw her sign out at the front desk. It was nice to help her out.

    You never know where you can find some nice girls.

  8. #3911
    I made some room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.

    .

  9. #3910

    Your mailbox is full

    Your mailbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have a number of requests for her contact information but according to her, no one has done so. She has been a great stress releiver for a stop before work, after a stressful day or the cure for BlueBalls. She is not everyones tastes since she is not all that great looking but always available. I usually end up seeing her after a cruise has been unsuccessful. It's nice to have a plan be.
    .

  10. #3909

    Angel

    I have a number of requests for her contact information but according to her, no one has done so. She has been a great stress releiver for a stop before work, after a stressful day or the cure for BlueBalls. She is not everyones tastes since she is not all that great looking but always available. I usually end up seeing her after a cruise has been unsuccessful. It's nice to have a plan be.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have become apprehensive cruising Milwaukee for the past 6 months. As a result I have been keeping a low profile and normally only numbers I have accumulated. Many of my contacts no longer have working phones. I have had to settle on a few be-teamers that I see when urge arises. I have not ventured to BP but I may have to consider that option. In the meantime I have been seeing a southside SW named Angel on occassion. She is not an attractive lady but certainly can do the trick in a pinch. A few guys have reported on her relating to their cruising the southside. She has her own place and can host. You could probably see her for a quite reasonable donation. She is not for everyone but I thought I would throw it out there. I know she wants to meet new friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  11. #3908

    Airport

    Had to run a coworker to the airport the other morning. Thought I would take a cruise in the G Ave area. I was headed east, and saw something nice come out of a church on 23rd and G. I mad a pass, and then another pass, and then another. She was always changing directions and couldn't get her to look up. Saw some guy in a blue extended cab FX4 almost drive off the road straining his neck to check her out. Anyways, she parked her but about 1/2 way up the block on 23rd just North of G. I passed one more time and saw a bike cop. Kept going. Passed again, got the look, and made the swoop. Said her name was Elle or Ellie. And I believe she is talked about earlier in the thread. She is cute. And boy can she talk, and when she wasn't talking, I had to wake her up because she had semi passed out. We finally got to a place, and it was the same palce another local walker would take me, so I asked for something different. Ended up next to a warehouse between some broke down vehicles. Got a pretty darn good BJ and some play around for 30.

  12. #3907
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    Ummmmmmm, some trannies have tits. Just satin'. LOL.
    Ok. Ok. So I'm only 87% sure it was a chick. Fwiw, they weren't fake and this was quite some time ago, so hopefully the hormone treatments to give guys tits weren't in full swing back then. Damn it. Now I feel like I should throw up just in case.

  13. #3906

    Played with her tits?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH123  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that was very risky of me. Good advice for everyone to go by. I had no idea that area was a tranny haven LOL. This one wasn't. She let me play with her tits before she got on her knees. But yeah I've seen some pretty convincing trannies on tv. Makes you want to check the SW's out Crocodile Dundee style before they get started!
    Ummmmmmm, some trannies have tits. Just satin'. LOL.

  14. #3905
    Quote Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl  [View Original Post]
    Awesome stories, but be careful. Never let them lead you to any location you're not already familiar with. These girls could just be bait for a mugging or carjacking team. Also, that entire area from 27th & Wisconsin to 35th & State has always been full of trannies. No clue to why that is, but I learned the hard way once. I pulled into a side street to pick up a pair of long legs in a miniskirt. As they were about to get in, I noticed all the masculine features. I locked the door just in time, but not before they tried pulling on the car handle, cursing me out all the way as I drove off.
    Yeah, that was very risky of me. Good advice for everyone to go by. I had no idea that area was a tranny haven LOL. This one wasn't. She let me play with her tits before she got on her knees. But yeah I've seen some pretty convincing trannies on tv. Makes you want to check the SW's out Crocodile Dundee style before they get started!

  15. #3904
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH123  [View Original Post]
    The cuter of the two said let's go for a walk and led me around the corner of a building
    Awesome stories, but be careful. Never let them lead you to any location you're not already familiar with. These girls could just be bait for a mugging or carjacking team. Also, that entire area from 27th & Wisconsin to 35th & State has always been full of trannies. No clue to why that is, but I learned the hard way once. I pulled into a side street to pick up a pair of long legs in a miniskirt. As they were about to get in, I noticed all the masculine features. I locked the door just in time, but not before they tried pulling on the car handle, cursing me out all the way as I drove off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape