Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,546 to 34,560 of 61441
-
10-27-15 16:14 #26896Senior Member

Posts: 248Amber / Anna
Our little blond beauty is in trouble. She missed another mandatory appointment and got yet another invitation to Eager Street. Guess it's only a matter of time before the chickens come home to roost. Her phone still works but she can't seem to keep a date. Very sad as she is one of a kind.
-
10-27-15 16:09 #26895Senior Member

Posts: 1322Always treat them well while they're sucking on my cock (don't want them to bite the tip off) and have no reason to piss on their grave when they've passed. Not my M. O. Peace.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 14:51 #26894Senior Member

Posts: 694Amber
Saw her walking the strol down Pontiac then 4th then onto Washburn she is teally looking good put on some weight in all the right places she looks clean but must need the money I must say that she is still one of the best looking girls out there almost sorry to see her back but I guess she likes the easy money.
-
10-27-15 14:07 #26893Senior Member

Posts: 152Safest Area
The Harford Rd. Stroll seems the safest to me.
Originally Posted by BMoreMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 12:32 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Nikki from be / CB
Was glad to see this and previous post from Thaman advising this Nikki is ok. I haven't seen her for several months (her phone died) but would be very sorry to hear of her passing. As mentioned in previous posts, she's quiet but is a nice person. Whomever is seeing her now should treat her well, she always reciprocated for me. Norm.
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 06:01 #26891Regular Member

Posts: 4What street is the safest for some beginner recon?
-
10-27-15 04:32 #26890Senior Member

Posts: 87Ashley.
Was this the Ashley on conkling St?? If so she got the Ashley I used to associate with on conkling St got me a few weeks ago for almost $300. We stopped at Royal farms and I keep my wallet in my driver door. Got out and went inside to get some drinks and supplies and realized I left my wallet in the car. Ran out to get it and the wallet and Ashley were both there ran back inside to pay and then realized what had happened. Ran back out to the car and she was gone. Spent a week hunting her down and when I found her she wouldn't speak to me except to tell me I was fucked for that money. I don't have any current pics of her just the ones from her fb page from when she was clean in 2013 so I am not going to post them on the forums but anyone wanting more info or her feel free to pm me.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 01:00 #26889Senior Member

Posts: 530Bee
Cruzed thru the circle. Wasnt much out about 45 mins ago. Spotted a short long blonde hair chic on wilks and payson I believe by the school. Made the scoop. Said her name was Bee. She looks very young but she had some visable marks so I went with it. Hit a room and glad I did. Very nice BJ wet and deep sucking with rhythmic hand motion. Didn't rush. Suites up and she gets on for the ride. Takes it slow at 1st til she was nice and wet thenreally started working it. As I went into mish I see she creamed all over me. Oh well. She give it all to me. Balls deep. Finally I bust amd she has me stay in for a few secs. Can feel her throbbing with me. Cool girl. Very sweet. Nevery rushed anything. Best tjme I had in yrs with a st walker.
-
10-26-15 23:24 #26888Senior Member

Posts: 2419Raids
They're taking doors this week; 25-31. The rep & bodycount has been too high in the WS lately.
Bandos are caving in. Greybar Hotel will be filled for Halloween.
-
10-26-15 17:04 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 155Breonna
Nice fair young lady. Standard fee. Average performer. 23 year old, Met her through one of my regulars sin. How do you post pics.
-
10-26-15 16:06 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 155Bella
Tight I thought I was a teenager again LOL.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-15 15:58 #26885Senior Member

Posts: 505Beware. Raid!
From one monger to another monger, Ds got raided. Drove by just now and saw popo outside and people inside cuffed. So stay clear away. Honestly the whole block is hot I heard by the circle.
raBBit
-
10-26-15 15:31 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 207MP Becky
Had a need for a release on Saturday night so I texted Beck. It had been awhile and after seeing some shots of here I figured a revisit was inorder. She remains one of my ATF's with her consistant attitude and no rush demeanor. She played with the kitten this time and that's worth watching just for the price of admission. A baldy and a cute man in the boat to go along with some nice tight hips. Hard to believe she's pushed out two to date. Hc.
-
10-26-15 15:20 #26883Senior Member

Posts: 765Bre needs some help
Bre just text me asking that I put in a good word for her, as she needs help fairly quickly. I've seen her several times and have not seen or talked to her while high, so I'm pretty sure this is for rent, etc. She can come off as abrupt at times, but gives a great BJ. Last four of her digits are 9985 and she can only accept texts messages. Seniors who contribute can PM for details. Be safe out there.
-
10-26-15 14:08 #26882Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Bella
I saw her around / near the circle last night / this morning. Very cute girl. But like always, if I don't know you I don't date you. Stick with regulars usually. But she caught my eye. How is she, really tight?
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
raBBit











Reply With Quote




