Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26894

    Amber

    Saw her walking the strol down Pontiac then 4th then onto Washburn she is teally looking good put on some weight in all the right places she looks clean but must need the money I must say that she is still one of the best looking girls out there almost sorry to see her back but I guess she likes the easy money.

  2. #26893

    Safest Area

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMonger  [View Original Post]
    What street is the safest for some beginner recon?
    The Harford Rd. Stroll seems the safest to me.

  3. #26892

    Re: Nikki from be / CB

    Was glad to see this and previous post from Thaman advising this Nikki is ok. I haven't seen her for several months (her phone died) but would be very sorry to hear of her passing. As mentioned in previous posts, she's quiet but is a nice person. Whomever is seeing her now should treat her well, she always reciprocated for me. Norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaman  [View Original Post]
    For the last time, strawberry blonde Nikki from the photo is not dead. She texted me and we met up a couple of days ago. She is a bit older than the photo now but she still looks very good.

  4. #26891
    What street is the safest for some beginner recon?

  5. #26890

    Ashley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    So was on the prowl again. Found the Layla again. Her real name is Ashley (yup. We got No the Ashley WSW). Hopped in and off we started to go.

    Going to keep it short. Spotted her the money. Left her phone in the car and never came back. Saw her walking later and she kept going. Told her I had much more money for her and drove off. I will get my revenge though. I guarantee why'all that I will get her to my place and have her makeup for dashing by giving up the virgin booty. And after a few slow gentle strokes, I'mma start pounding that ass and tear that shit up. Straight up GRUDGE FUCKING!
    Was this the Ashley on conkling St?? If so she got the Ashley I used to associate with on conkling St got me a few weeks ago for almost $300. We stopped at Royal farms and I keep my wallet in my driver door. Got out and went inside to get some drinks and supplies and realized I left my wallet in the car. Ran out to get it and the wallet and Ashley were both there ran back inside to pay and then realized what had happened. Ran back out to the car and she was gone. Spent a week hunting her down and when I found her she wouldn't speak to me except to tell me I was fucked for that money. I don't have any current pics of her just the ones from her fb page from when she was clean in 2013 so I am not going to post them on the forums but anyone wanting more info or her feel free to pm me.

  6. #26889

    Bee

    Cruzed thru the circle. Wasnt much out about 45 mins ago. Spotted a short long blonde hair chic on wilks and payson I believe by the school. Made the scoop. Said her name was Bee. She looks very young but she had some visable marks so I went with it. Hit a room and glad I did. Very nice BJ wet and deep sucking with rhythmic hand motion. Didn't rush. Suites up and she gets on for the ride. Takes it slow at 1st til she was nice and wet thenreally started working it. As I went into mish I see she creamed all over me. Oh well. She give it all to me. Balls deep. Finally I bust amd she has me stay in for a few secs. Can feel her throbbing with me. Cool girl. Very sweet. Nevery rushed anything. Best tjme I had in yrs with a st walker.

  7. #26888

    Raids

    They're taking doors this week; 25-31. The rep & bodycount has been too high in the WS lately.

    Bandos are caving in. Greybar Hotel will be filled for Halloween.

  8. #26887

    Breonna

    Nice fair young lady. Standard fee. Average performer. 23 year old, Met her through one of my regulars sin. How do you post pics.

  9. #26886

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her around / near the circle last night / this morning. Very cute girl. But like always, if I don't know you I don't date you. Stick with regulars usually. But she caught my eye. How is she, really tight?

    raBBit
    Tight I thought I was a teenager again LOL.

  10. #26885

    Beware. Raid!

    From one monger to another monger, Ds got raided. Drove by just now and saw popo outside and people inside cuffed. So stay clear away. Honestly the whole block is hot I heard by the circle.

    raBBit

  11. #26884

    MP Becky

    Had a need for a release on Saturday night so I texted Beck. It had been awhile and after seeing some shots of here I figured a revisit was inorder. She remains one of my ATF's with her consistant attitude and no rush demeanor. She played with the kitten this time and that's worth watching just for the price of admission. A baldy and a cute man in the boat to go along with some nice tight hips. Hard to believe she's pushed out two to date. Hc.

  12. #26883

    Bre needs some help

    Bre just text me asking that I put in a good word for her, as she needs help fairly quickly. I've seen her several times and have not seen or talked to her while high, so I'm pretty sure this is for rent, etc. She can come off as abrupt at times, but gives a great BJ. Last four of her digits are 9985 and she can only accept texts messages. Seniors who contribute can PM for details. Be safe out there.

  13. #26882

    re: Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    Looking for bella. ? Has anyone seen her? She was up wilkens the circle. I called her last know number she never answers anymore. Short hair white girl. Very pleasing to the eyes. Excellent mic work. And always super tight.
    I saw her around / near the circle last night / this morning. Very cute girl. But like always, if I don't know you I don't date you. Stick with regulars usually. But she caught my eye. How is she, really tight?

    raBBit

  14. #26881

    Looking for

    Looking for bella. ? Has anyone seen her? She was up wilkens the circle. I called her last know number she never answers anymore. Short hair white girl. Very pleasing to the eyes. Excellent mic work. And always super tight.

  15. #26880

    Little Sara

    Hooked up with Little Sara over the weekend. She's a really nice young lady. Always a smile on her face and eager to please.

    Mic skills are above average.

    BK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape