Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 997 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1047 1097 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 18225
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Oh,

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJenna  [View Original Post]
    It is called being out on bond. LOL.
    I understand now, I'm not familiar with these criminal ways. Thankfully there are hookers around to explain.

  2. #3284
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 598
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm with this guy. I read the entire police report, of which the cop should just give up on that and become a journalist. But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.
    It is called being out on bond. LOL.

  3. #3283

    Welcome

    So glad to be back.

    Xoxo.

  4. #3282

    Patients

    For any of you wanting to see patients she is on a state paid vacation.

  5. #3281

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazak  [View Original Post]
    Red head Amanda that use to walk OBT all the time is also in the Orange County clink. She's the one that ripped a few of the fellow mongers off (Cash & Dash).
    Wich one I know a couple. Pm me if you want would like to know.

  6. #3280

    News

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Letting you know that you're getting on my radar and not in a good way.

    A2

  7. #3279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Don't believe all you see on TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.
    X,

    I know on TV they arrest and try a person in an hour. In real life, it can take a year or two to get to trial, unless a defendant requests a speedy trial.

    C3.

  8. #3278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonInOtown  [View Original Post]
    Really? Did you read the news article? I won't go into specifics either, because it's out there for anybody who cares to go research for maybe 10-15 minutes. But, lets not sugar coat.
    Yes, I'm with this guy. I read the entire police report, of which the cop should just give up on that and become a journalist. But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.

  9. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    Her charges have nothing to do with the hobby at all. Out of respect for her, I won't say what the charges were, but she will be gone for a while though, I think. And just to clarify, no it has nothing to do with robbing, mugging, killing, or harming anyone or doing anything with ill will against anyone.
    Really? Did you read the news article? I won't go into specifics either, because it's out there for anybody who cares to go research for maybe 10-15 minutes. But, lets not sugar coat.

  10. #3276

    Good to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    Her charges have nothing to do with the hobby at all. Out of respect for her, I won't say what the charges were, but she will be gone for a while though, I think. And just to clarify, no it has nothing to do with robbing, mugging, killing, or harming anyone or doing anything with ill will against anyone.
    Thats good to hear, I thought it had to do with the recent sting. Hope she is ok.

  11. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Timy1979  [View Original Post]
    Did not see her picture. I think its crazy that they keep wasting money on stupid stings like this. Go after real crimes and not people trying to make a living.

    Or just having fun.

    Never met Nana wanted to meet her on her final week but work was too busy.
    Her charges have nothing to do with the hobby at all. Out of respect for her, I won't say what the charges were, but she will be gone for a while though, I think. And just to clarify, no it has nothing to do with robbing, mugging, killing, or harming anyone or doing anything with ill will against anyone.

  12. #3274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    Amanda

    Red head Amanda that use to walk OBT all the time is also in the Orange County clink. She's the one that ripped a few of the fellow mongers off (Cash & Dash).

  13. #3273

    Couldn't see her

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.
    Did not see her picture. I think its crazy that they keep wasting money on stupid stings like this. Go after real crimes and not people trying to make a living.

    Or just having fun.

    Never met Nana wanted to meet her on her final week but work was too busy.

  14. #3272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Not her best side

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickC5  [View Original Post]
    I looked could not find pic / shot likely because I do not know real name maybe? Any help is appreciated. I will miss Nana too, just got to meet. BTW while looking I saw who I thought was Kat on the same day...
    The pic is not flattering and the charges have nothing to do with the hobby or her retirement.

    As for disclosing any lady's civvy name, that is just not going to happen. At least, not from this cowboy.

    C3.

  15. #3271

    What happened

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.
    I looked could not find pic / shot likely because I do not know real name maybe? Any help is appreciated. I will miss Nana too, just got to meet. BTW while looking I saw who I thought was Kat on the same day...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape