Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26822
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  2. #26821

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how she died?
    I am trying to find out if she did die.

  3. #26820

    Not A Good Day

    To go mongering around the west side. Maryland football has LE wearing safetey vest on every corner from the elementary school down to MLK. I rode up to the circle by way of S Carery and Ramsey, then on to Wilkins and made the loop back around by the BB. I saw a cute little blonde walking up Ramsey just before I crossed Monroe. As I was following her ass with my eyes, I saw a cop car parked directly across the street. I stopped gazing and drove off when it was clear. Seems like LE is patrolling hevier because of the game. Didn't see a soul out except for the cute blonde , who I am not sure was a SW. She lifted her head and pointed her nose up in the air when I looked at her, but, that may well have been because she saw LE looking in that direction before I did. Would love to know who she was. Very feminine and sweet looking.

    On my way back down S Carey I saw miss J walking with some white dude. She waved at me and I waved back. That's about all I could do with the amount of LE around.

  4. #26819

    This pm

    Went down and trolled the SA on patapsco and saw this black chick applying makeup to this tiny little spinner down along the gas station. Did the loop and went into the station to fill up. Still playing makeup. Saw this smoking little italian looking raven come out of the convenience store and she went down to chat. Left and they were stillllll playing with the makeujp! I did the loop around the station and saw the dark haired girl walking around the back of the lot with a small kid following while both were eating fast food! You guessed it when I went back around to the station the diva was still in wardrobe. !! MP was dead and didn't make it down to the circle.

  5. #26818

    Re: just Sayin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    The best time to come around the circle to pick up girls would be when the girls are out there looking to be picked up. If they aren't out there then it isn't a very good time.
    Well put CLS. raBBit out.

  6. #26817

    Layla

    Out and about last night (Friday). It was hot as hell at all the loops. Cops rolling everywhere or parked at a lot of the good mongering intersections.

    Seems like during the weekends, the talent is very few walking. Have a divorce coming so spent several hours hunting. Finally spotted a new one in the CB spot named Layla around 0200.21 yr old, 5 ft 4, about 100 lbs, dark brown hair, cute girl-next-door look. Be-cups, thin, decent ass but she needed a trim pretty badly. Said she just moved from Cali a few months ago and and unable to get a job.

    Decided on mic work. Late as shit, a lot of crap on my mind from the divorce, and up in meds caused me not to bust. Poor girl spent 30 minutes working without a complaint. Gave her standard plus. 1 tip for effort.

    Got her number and will definitely getting in that. No greek, pics or videos but she didn't say NO exactly right away so there's always that chance. Didn't ask to share so DO NOT ASK! I'm sure I will still get several IMs asking anyway.

  7. #26816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Tiffany in CB

    Picked up Tiffany on Fairhaven in CB. 5'2" 115 lbs, long brown hair and 30 yo. She lives on Church with her kids. Sweet lady. Good mic skills for standard tuition.

  8. #26815

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pic is she the one that died.
    Do you know how she died?

  9. #26814
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    I'd slide the salami up her poop chute. Looks fine to me.
    Guess it comes down to personal preference. W / condiments or without!

  10. #26813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by TShaw500  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know the best time to come around the circle to pick up girls?
    The best time to come around the circle to pick up girls would be when the girls are out there looking to be picked up. If they aren't out there then it isn't a very good time.

  11. #26812

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pic is she the one that died.
    If it is her, then it was a ghost I was with yesterday. No, it's not her.

    I'm happy to report that Nikki is alive and well.

  12. #26811

    re: Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    2 a, 3 am, 4 am, 5 am, 6 am, 7 am, 8 am, 9 am, 10 am etc.

    Its the circle and anytime is a good time.
    Don't forget about Midnight & 1 am. The moon is at the right position in the night time sky. #TheFreaksComesAtNight.

  13. #26810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TShaw500  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know the best time to come around the circle to pick up girls?
    2 a, 3 am, 4 am, 5 am, 6 am, 7 am, 8 am, 9 am, 10 am etc.

    Its the circle and anytime is a good time.

  14. #26809
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Note pic #2. She either just dropped a large sea pickle and didn't wipe well or she is in dire need of some serious anal bleaching. Any odor coming from the back door?
    I'd slide the salami up her poop chute. Looks fine to me.

  15. #26808
    Anyone packing anything bigger than a small vibrator gets a comment from Joyce. Race is not a determining factor. She will work your pole regardless of size and she gives good head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    She still under the same old 5859? If so I may give her a ring. The whole situation with her before was a mess and maybe that's changed. Nothing like someone in the bathroom falling asleep and doing a face plant into the wall while I'm trying to get it on.

    BQ22.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape