Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 31641
-
10-22-15 00:30 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 93Morgan Connection
I have spent hours with the lovley and sweet Dahlia each was memorable and unbelievably satisfying. When she introduced me to the hottie named Morgan in a blind date (very erotic fantasy of mine) where Dahlia actively assisted in our mutual satisfaction. I know I am not making sense but that was how the introduction took place.
Finally I had a date night with Morgan and I can only state that each touch and crease was felt so deep that a magical connection was experienced by me for the first time ever. This woman knows how to touch, look and talk in a way to melt you away just to turn around and harden you to be melted again.
This is not about an act or specific action, but the most genuine human being who makes you feel that she is into you like you are the last man on earth.
I truly enjoyed my self and can't wait for our next date night.
-
10-21-15 07:47 #8390Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Thank you so much
Thanks sweetie I so glad you chose me for you orlando entertainment I glad you had a good ride.
Originally Posted by Miamifl1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-15 07:28 #8389Senior Member

Posts: 171Respect
Wise choice. I brought it up to her and she did not like it. Scheduled a date with her and mentioned it to her. She did not know the pictures were online. She was not happy. Had a date scheduled but felt so bad about bring her the news it did not happen. Sweet lady that I wish the best.
Originally Posted by Prophotog
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-15 01:39 #8388Senior Member

Posts: 43I Need help finding some too by birthday is coming up.
Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-15 00:16 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 97East or UCF side of town Spinners
Can anyone recommend any east / UCF side of town petite spinners?
-
10-20-15 23:03 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 87MarinaGFE Review
Last week I was successful in meeting Katt at her place. I found her to be beautiful, extremely pleasant, and willing to please. She accommodated multiple positions and allowed a Russian finish. Particularly noteworthy was that while she looks great in her photos, she looks even better in person. If you are tired of not-really-GFE dates, then you need to seek out Katt. No matter what I requested, her reply was, "Ok, Sweetie. " I have nothing but positive comments on Katt, the location of the date, or on her entertainment skils. She is the best.
Originally Posted by MarinaGfe
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 21:01 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 123Beautiful Morgan!!
Wow!! VMan, I agree with you 100% The only thing I can add at this point is her beauty match's her sexiness, personality, brains. Everyone should be lucky enough to enjoy the wonderful real life show, Beautiful Morgan and Sweet Dahlia are a dream team to say the least!! Always have fun and Play safe!!
Originally Posted by VManOrl01
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 18:46 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 207She's been out. I've actually known her on a personal basis for the last few years outside the hobby, but have never mongered with her. I've never brought it up to her even when I saw her ad and was surprised just out of respect.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 18:05 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 493Are you sure you seen Maxine last week? She was arrested and put in the Orange county jail on 10/04/2015 guess someone could have bounded her out. Yes Maxine had a run of bad luck. Hot looking woman especially for being 45 years young.
Originally Posted by FunInSun000
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 09:59 #8382Senior Member

Posts: 54Oh Maxime what a treat
Had a dream with this fine lady last week. Had some afternoon time so texted her to see if she was available. Hit me up at 1 for 130. Went to visit. Had a interesting and nice conversation. Then the goods. I have to say I don't normally pay over a bill but I was already there so I just bit the bullet. I would definitely repeat even thou I would hope it wouldn't be so steep. Great girl and fun.
http://adultsearch.com/florida/orlan...escorts/395649
-
10-19-15 16:32 #8381Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you!
It was a good time all around! Come back soon!!
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-15 10:56 #8380Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 119Takes Two To Tango Honey
Me + you = Awesomeness x 2! Couldn't have pulled of that much sweaty fun without you. Go cardio! Haha. Thank you for the kind compliments and coming to see me. Certainly happy we finally got our schedules to sync. Already got the supplies ready for next time. Hee hee.
Ladies: he's a delight! Just the right amount of "ness" with a fit, toned body that'll turn you into a huntress! Meeeeoooow.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 20:27 #8379Regular Member

Posts: 2Not thinking straight!
You are like sweet cherry pie. I must have been hungry for more of you when I wrote that! .
Originally Posted by MorganElise
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 11:17 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 566You would be a thoroughbred Appaloosa luv, wild with incredible stamina and yet a sweet loving disposition.
Originally Posted by MorganElise
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 09:26 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 552UTR Melissa Follow-UP
I also enjoyed a recent dream with Melissa3 and my experience mirrored the attached review of Regular Guy 69. Melissa was a previous advertiser on USASG who pulled her ads for personal reasons but who has returned to the hobby on a limited basis for financial reasons. She is a friend of Paige (a well known and highly respected provider on this board). That is how I met her.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy69
[View Original Post]
Melissa is an attractive MILF. White, early 30's, blonde hair, light blue eyes, lightly tatted (angel on one back shoulder and her children's names on the other back shoulder). Very laid back personality and a pleasure to be.
With. Safe and convenient east side incall. Reasonable donation (-- it appears I paid a little more than Regular Guy 69 but still money well spent). Good sexual skills. Checks all the boxes. Pleasant dream. Would repeat.
While I cannot provide contact info on this UTR provider, both reviews provide a clear roadmap for any interested hobbyist to make contact.










Reply With Quote





