Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26771

    Motel / hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddu2000  [View Original Post]
    I think Tim offers hourly rate, any others?
    I'm visiting from out of town like to stay over night and explore seen, please recommend cheap overnight stay motel or intersection where I can find one.

  2. #26770

    Jenna

    It's been a little while fellow mongers! I've been out of town for a little while, but I'm back on the prowl now. Took a trip down Carey yesterday and found Jenna walking under the bridge. Went around the block, picked her up and off to the notel. Standard tuition.

    Jenna is mid-20's. Long brown hair, thin but not CCL, C cups. Very skilled and had a great time with her. BBBJ, CFS, and her reverse CG was out of this world. I told her I loved giving a facial and she smiled, ripped off the cover, and sucked and stroked until I blew all over her pretty face and in her hair. Awesome!

    If you see her, pick her up and treat her nice! She's a lot of fun! Happy to be back!

  3. #26769

    Trisha

    Saw her sitting on some steps on Curtis Ave and Cedox, older blonde mid 50's nice " see " breasts with a soft ass went to one of my regular spots for a BBBJCIM average BJ got the job done will repeat.

  4. #26768

    History

    This may be a long shot, but what happened to bug-eyed sun glasses Amber? Did she move out with her kid? Did she ever return?

  5. #26767

    Any suggestions on hourly rate motels

    I think Tim offers hourly rate, any others?

  6. #26766

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/?m=1
    Can't figure out why the link won't let me copy and paste properly. Just Google pigtown John watch blog spot , then click the link. The reports are old, but, very telling and in-depth reports on mongers. It's really quite SCARY! I kept expecting to read my plate # .

  7. #26765

    Tracking

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/?m=1
    Some kind of hit tracker there. Last real post 5 years ago. AVOID.

  8. #26764

    Interesting

    http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/?m=1

  9. #26763

    Another Unicorn

    Went thru the usual loops last night. Nothing new on WW or CB or be but I did see a really hot blond WSW near the gas station at the SA. She definitely looked like a civi but was eyeing all the cars that passed. About a 9 on the civi scale. About 5 ft 4, maybe 130, athletically thick, nice booty meat, pretty face and had her hair and makeup done. Hair was like the hairsprayed wave look. Was in some tightass jeans and a black sweatshirt.

    I circled back and she was talking to 2 older guys in a red mini van. I think she went in the van and they did the deed right there. Very ballsy. Kept circling for sloppy seconds pickup and waited for about 15 minutes. Decided to go through CB one more time and when I get back to SA, the van is gone and she was nowhere to be found. DAYUM!

    Anyone with details on her? Please help. Would LOVE to sample that body.

  10. #26762

    Becky

    Was off from work yesterday, so I figure I would criuse down to the ww, to see who was out. I didn't see but one or two SW, its hard to tell how good or bad these SW look with all the clothes they are wearing due to the change of the weather. So I tour a detour up to wash blvd ran into Becky. And needless to say she didn't disappoint. Great personality and fun no rush. Got a BBBJ. And her number. Can't wait to see again.

  11. #26761

    Little Sara

    A couple days ago I was cruising down Wilkens and spotted little Sara on Payson waving at me so I circled around and made the scoop. She is extremely a fun girl she gave me a BBBJ without any complaints or rushing. Most of you guys have already reported on her a lot so why'all already know what she can do so there's not much more to say, so if you happen to see her out there make sure you get you some. She asked me to leave a good review on her so that means she knows all about the site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lil S 1.jpg‎   Lil S 2.jpg‎  

  12. #26760
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Started tonight's stroll in Dumpdalk, ran into Amber again but she was waiting for one of you mongers and had a brief chat with her. Made my way to PP / Conkling. Spotted a PR SW who was a solid 8-9 in looks but she was on her way to get "something" or going somewhere as she gave me the "wait" motion so I proceeded to pick up who I believe is a chick I went to high school with. It's been ages so she didn't recognize / remember me but I am about 75% sure it's the same chick. I want to see her again tomorrow for some FS and see her in better lighting. I checked her fb page and also want to see if the tattoos match up. Now, her FB page is about 2 years since she has posted anything so I will see.

    If it is the same chick, I won't post the pic from tonight. She called my monger phone from her phone because she couldn't remember her #, new phone. The age she told me didn't match up but she could have lied about her age but everything else looked very familiar. I will post a follow up tomorrow after I see her hopefully. Tonight was a bbbjwspit but I couldn't really concentrate because I kept thinking to myself if it was the same chick. Here is the pic of the PR SW, little dark.
    Just curious did it even turn out to be that chick? I've got some personal history with someone who seems to match your description and I kind of figured she'd take that route. Is a be for the first name warm?

  13. #26759

    Been gone for awhile

    I'm new to the site but not new to the game.

  14. #26758

    Visiting in Dec

    I was sad to see my number for Kiara is no longer working when I tried to contact her for an upcoming return to Baltimore DMV area, but it looks as though she may finally be getting cleaned up a bit so that's good to hear. Looks like you guys haven't been sleeping on me since I moved away! Natalie, Nikki, etc all looking very good! Well done everyone. I'm looking forward to returning in December and hope to be able to update with a new report after I'm done! I'd appreciate any tips or numbers for any of the new girls around if anyone feels like sharing too! Thanks again everyone for making Baltimore such a great place to monger. I do miss it!

  15. #26757

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach her for a couple months. I've considered going by her Grandparents new house but I don't think I will. It might stir things up for her. I do know that she hasn't been locked up. I'm thinking that the boyfriend finally got her to settle down on a program and stop running the streets and getting high. The last time we were together she asked that I not post anything about her or to say it was from a few weeks earlier. She said he reads this forum. So those pictures shall remain locked in the vault. If that is the case I wish her very well. I'll miss her but she needed to slow the hell down before she woke up dead one day.
    I have not heard from her for awhile as well. Can only hope the best for her. She is definitely one that SHOULD turn things around. MDC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape