Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8654

    FS available again

    I have got FS at two AMPs / condos recently. One is from the old TCCC group. They are up and running again. Not reliable as it seems that biz is not that good with LEO putting a clamp on their biz. Had to make an appoint one week out. Lite screenng again. Provider was late 20's. Massage was nonexistant. Donation $$. 20. Second was from the AMP near the DMV in Tysons that has the only younger providers in the area. FS available for takeout for a select few according the girl. Donation: $$.

    LMAO at the guy who dropped a deuce on the Herndon AMP. Who is the loser that calls AMPs and confirms posts. You should be banned.

  2. #8653
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLee1234  [View Original Post]
    Is there any AMP with hot american girls? Not some old asian ladies.
    Hmmmm. An "American Massage Parlor " instead of an "Asian Massage Parlor ". Yea, you better have a major wad of cash.

  3. #8652

    Fwc

    Is back open, sad to report Was told Scarlet left 😓.

  4. #8651

    Meeko

    I was in Chantilly and stopped in front at Miko, not the back at Smile. Greeted by Susie, suzy, sue. She is late 30's, tall and long hair, see cup with long nips and around 6-7/10 for look. To be brief, I got standard NoVA (first time bit) with some roaming otc / utc. There is maybe an upgrade / expansion possible, but would require more visits to same provider kinda deal. A few positives from this visit were that she was pleasant / conversational and there was no haggling / negotiation before the handshake. I received a complete full hour. The massage was good. A few cons were the use of lots of cream and lotion, so please be aware (not heavily scented). Two other things are there is still a stand up shower (I showered before) and traffic was bad due to construction of Walney (I was late for another appt).

  5. #8650
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading reviews on Franconia Wellness and it seems the mama-san leads you to another therapist.

    Does the mama-san herself give massages?
    Not in my past experience, but sounds like they shut down for a bit. Things may have changed. I stopped heading there when Mei left and may not head back unless I hear otherwise.

  6. #8649

    Massage

    Is there any AMP with hot american girls? Not some old asian ladies.

  7. #8648
    I've been reading reviews on Franconia Wellness and it seems the mama-san leads you to another therapist.

    Does the mama-san herself give massages?

  8. #8647

    Fw

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are back from vacation. I haven't been there since they reopened, but there was an ad posted today.
    I saw the ad and stopped by to check it out. New mamasan and only one girl who was not available for an hour and to please come back. She wouldn't say who it was so no idea if one of the former girls or not. Mamasan said there would be more girls next week. No appointments, just walk in. At least for this week. I didn't want to come back in an hour and get the same story so I moved on.

  9. #8646

    Apc

    I've recently started working in VA and I've been to 3 AMPs thus far and have yet to experience the standard Nova ending. My first two were complete strike outs, and my third was the supposedly elusive home run over the left field wall on Columbia Pike. She made me promise not to tell since they don't all do that there apparently, but if that's your thing, give it a shot and follow my Nana's advice, "if you expect rain, bring a raincoat. ". Good luck.

  10. #8645

    Cmp

    Stopped by the CMP that's referenced on here often. Most suggestions are to visit on a Sunday night. I ended up stopping by on Sunday afternoon and noticed that the infamous grey sedan was there. Rang the bell and a provider that must have been 65 answered. She let me know that the wait would be at least 2 hours. I didn't feel like waiting and in my opinion she was not attractive 3/10 so I ended up leaving. Maybe I'll give it another shot on a Sunday evening.

    Stay frosty.

  11. #8644
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
    I'm guessing you are the same dude that claims he dropped a turd in the shower at another AMP. I believe someone actually followed up on that with the mama san and uncovered that the statement was false. Quite the troll.

  12. #8643

    FF Massage, Chantilly

    Anyone visit this place, on Route 50 at Centreville Road? Got tired of the places on Sullyfield Circle. CH across the street in the shopping mall is decent, but therapeutic only.

  13. #8642
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
    You're douche bag. Totally unhelpful.

  14. #8641
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    Is that the place with the dancing kitty kat in the window? I went there late one evening; only had time for a 1/2 hour, and got a nice massage + HE from a very pretty therapist. Went back a few weeks later, for one hour, and got zilch. The again a little later, nada.
    Didn't notice the cat. But I am confident there are HE's happening. May depend on the therapist, or maybe they had a scare and playing it safe.

  15. #8640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
    Most of your previous posts trash AMPs in one way or another and now you post about this disgusting behavior like it's something to brag about.

    Unbefuckinglievable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape