Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,621 to 34,635 of 61385
-
10-20-15 21:41 #26765Senior Member

Posts: 72Tracking
Some kind of hit tracker there. Last real post 5 years ago. AVOID.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 21:05 #26764Senior Member

Posts: 2344Interesting
http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/?m=1
-
10-20-15 18:08 #26763Senior Member

Posts: 283Another Unicorn
Went thru the usual loops last night. Nothing new on WW or CB or be but I did see a really hot blond WSW near the gas station at the SA. She definitely looked like a civi but was eyeing all the cars that passed. About a 9 on the civi scale. About 5 ft 4, maybe 130, athletically thick, nice booty meat, pretty face and had her hair and makeup done. Hair was like the hairsprayed wave look. Was in some tightass jeans and a black sweatshirt.
I circled back and she was talking to 2 older guys in a red mini van. I think she went in the van and they did the deed right there. Very ballsy. Kept circling for sloppy seconds pickup and waited for about 15 minutes. Decided to go through CB one more time and when I get back to SA, the van is gone and she was nowhere to be found. DAYUM!
Anyone with details on her? Please help. Would LOVE to sample that body.
-
10-20-15 08:43 #26762Senior Member

Posts: 407Becky
Was off from work yesterday, so I figure I would criuse down to the ww, to see who was out. I didn't see but one or two SW, its hard to tell how good or bad these SW look with all the clothes they are wearing due to the change of the weather. So I tour a detour up to wash blvd ran into Becky. And needless to say she didn't disappoint. Great personality and fun no rush. Got a BBBJ. And her number. Can't wait to see again.
-
10-19-15 23:01 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 201Little Sara
A couple days ago I was cruising down Wilkens and spotted little Sara on Payson waving at me so I circled around and made the scoop. She is extremely a fun girl she gave me a BBBJ without any complaints or rushing. Most of you guys have already reported on her a lot so why'all already know what she can do so there's not much more to say, so if you happen to see her out there make sure you get you some. She asked me to leave a good review on her so that means she knows all about the site.
-
10-19-15 18:50 #26760Regular Member

Posts: 6Just curious did it even turn out to be that chick? I've got some personal history with someone who seems to match your description and I kind of figured she'd take that route. Is a be for the first name warm?
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-15 15:02 #26759Regular Member

Posts: 10Been gone for awhile
I'm new to the site but not new to the game.
-
10-19-15 14:08 #26758Senior Member

Posts: 39Visiting in Dec
I was sad to see my number for Kiara is no longer working when I tried to contact her for an upcoming return to Baltimore DMV area, but it looks as though she may finally be getting cleaned up a bit so that's good to hear. Looks like you guys haven't been sleeping on me since I moved away! Natalie, Nikki, etc all looking very good! Well done everyone. I'm looking forward to returning in December and hope to be able to update with a new report after I'm done! I'd appreciate any tips or numbers for any of the new girls around if anyone feels like sharing too! Thanks again everyone for making Baltimore such a great place to monger. I do miss it!
-
10-19-15 13:40 #26757Senior Member

Posts: 213Kiara
I have not heard from her for awhile as well. Can only hope the best for her. She is definitely one that SHOULD turn things around. MDC.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-15 10:23 #26756Senior Member

Posts: 114Yes, the summer days of being able to visually identify, assess, and enjoy the talent at a distance is coming to an end. With the colder weather comes more layers, hats, etc which often requires to close the distance to really see what's out there. Often with someone new, you really don't know what you have until they're in the car with you (Life is like a box of chocolates.). This sometimes creates uncomfortable and awkward situations in the car when the SW you picked up and driving off with comes out to be a disappointment upon closer inspection right after they've buckled up. Some chicks won't even leave your car until you pay them off with a Lincoln for "wasting their time" for the 2 minutes they've been in your car, LOL.
On the other hand, winter can also bring about more observant and reactive SWs who are anxious to get in a warm car after being out in the cold for awhile.
Variety is the spice of life and for us mongering gentlemen, strategies and approaches needs altering with the seasonal changes.
Always stay safe gents.
Angler.
Originally Posted by CCGuyster
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-15 07:32 #26755Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kiara
I haven't been able to reach her for a couple months. I've considered going by her Grandparents new house but I don't think I will. It might stir things up for her. I do know that she hasn't been locked up. I'm thinking that the boyfriend finally got her to settle down on a program and stop running the streets and getting high. The last time we were together she asked that I not post anything about her or to say it was from a few weeks earlier. She said he reads this forum. So those pictures shall remain locked in the vault. If that is the case I wish her very well. I'll miss her but she needed to slow the hell down before she woke up dead one day.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 22:26 #26754Regular Member

Posts: 9Nice
Damn shame!
Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 22:12 #26753Regular Member

Posts: 9Very nice!
Thats a nice one!!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 16:08 #26752Senior Member

Posts: 243Does anyone have any current contact info for Kiara?
-
10-18-15 15:06 #26751Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1Short blond? Almost Russian looking? She ripped me off, good for whoever gave her the karmic return. She has a boyfriend / drug dealer / addict she works with. They're probably all family. Probably also lucky I forgot about it. Probably not good that I made mental note of where they live and will not likely forget while the city is still in existence. .
Originally Posted by DapplzChamp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



