Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 997 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1047 1097 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 18230
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3290

    LilSexyMe69 is back

    Quote Originally Posted by WildFun  [View Original Post]
    Damn, now with NaNa gone and Patience gone I need to find another great late night provider.
    I'm surprised she hasn't gotten any reviews from O'do mongers! She tours and is just here for a few minutes. Very fair donation, spinner with a great personality, big menu, not a clock watcher, and fun. My current favorite. Will be re-visiting as soon as the stars and Mario lines up! Yd.

  2. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    X,

    I know on TV they arrest and try a person in an hour. In real life, it can take a year or two to get to trial, unless a defendant requests a speedy trial.

    C3.
    Actually the right to a speedy trial is the first default. The defendant (or def. 's lawyer) is the one who must waive his / her right to a speedy trial, usually by way of requesting additional time to prepare their case. The prosecutor could ask the defense to waive their right to a speedy trial, but the defense doesn't have to. If the defense does not waive their right, the time limit to bring a misdemeanor case to court is 90 days. Anyone with a public defender is either going to plead guilty, or the PD is going to waive the right to a speedy trial, because he has 100+ cases to deal with at one time. If you hire a lawyer and demand a speedy trial for a misdemeanor, you will be in court within 90 days or the charge must be dropped.

  3. #3288
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 598
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    I understand now, I'm not familiar with these criminal ways. Thankfully there are hookers around to explain.
    Seriously? Who knew with some courses regarding law, and what real life experience working in a law firm in Philadelphia will teach you. Research works as well as simply being informed. You're a member of this board, who has reviewed ladies, so I'd say you're quite involved. Just Sayin.

  4. #3287

    UTR April

    Another great visit with April. She loves to suck dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg‎   002.jpg‎  

  5. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by BostBruins  [View Original Post]
    For any of you wanting to see patients she is on a state paid vacation.
    Damn, now with NaNa gone and Patience gone I need to find another great late night provider.

  6. #3285

    Criminal injustice System

    Quote Originally Posted by DonInOtown  [View Original Post]
    Hence, the last minute, full court press to acquire funds. Knew what was coming. String it along. Move to dismiss denied and so on, and so forth. Just speculating. But 10 months to a year between the deed and the actual hearing is not unusual at all.
    Yup, this is true. One of my other friends who is UTR is going to hear in about a week what her options are. Nonviolent crime. She is one of the best sex partners ever, amazing body, fun personality. Sometimes we go out for drinks or a meal off the clock. She has been at it for about a year and it is a REAL simple case.

    Drives me crazy how the system works.

  7. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJenna  [View Original Post]
    It is called being out on bond. LOL.
    Hence, the last minute, full court press to acquire funds. Knew what was coming. String it along. Move to dismiss denied and so on, and so forth. Just speculating. But 10 months to a year between the deed and the actual hearing is not unusual at all.

  8. #3283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Oh,

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJenna  [View Original Post]
    It is called being out on bond. LOL.
    I understand now, I'm not familiar with these criminal ways. Thankfully there are hookers around to explain.

  9. #3282
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 598
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm with this guy. I read the entire police report, of which the cop should just give up on that and become a journalist. But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.
    It is called being out on bond. LOL.

  10. #3281

    Welcome

    So glad to be back.

    Xoxo.

  11. #3280

    Patients

    For any of you wanting to see patients she is on a state paid vacation.

  12. #3279

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazak  [View Original Post]
    Red head Amanda that use to walk OBT all the time is also in the Orange County clink. She's the one that ripped a few of the fellow mongers off (Cash & Dash).
    Wich one I know a couple. Pm me if you want would like to know.

  13. #3278

    News

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Letting you know that you're getting on my radar and not in a good way.

    A2

  14. #3277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Don't believe all you see on TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.
    X,

    I know on TV they arrest and try a person in an hour. In real life, it can take a year or two to get to trial, unless a defendant requests a speedy trial.

    C3.

  15. #3276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonInOtown  [View Original Post]
    Really? Did you read the news article? I won't go into specifics either, because it's out there for anybody who cares to go research for maybe 10-15 minutes. But, lets not sugar coat.
    Yes, I'm with this guy. I read the entire police report, of which the cop should just give up on that and become a journalist. But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape