Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 996 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1046 1096 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 18219
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3294

    UTR April

    Another great visit with April. She loves to suck dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg‎   002.jpg‎  

  2. #3293
    Quote Originally Posted by BostBruins  [View Original Post]
    For any of you wanting to see patients she is on a state paid vacation.
    Damn, now with NaNa gone and Patience gone I need to find another great late night provider.

  3. #3292

    Criminal injustice System

    Quote Originally Posted by DonInOtown  [View Original Post]
    Hence, the last minute, full court press to acquire funds. Knew what was coming. String it along. Move to dismiss denied and so on, and so forth. Just speculating. But 10 months to a year between the deed and the actual hearing is not unusual at all.
    Yup, this is true. One of my other friends who is UTR is going to hear in about a week what her options are. Nonviolent crime. She is one of the best sex partners ever, amazing body, fun personality. Sometimes we go out for drinks or a meal off the clock. She has been at it for about a year and it is a REAL simple case.

    Drives me crazy how the system works.

  4. #3291
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJenna  [View Original Post]
    It is called being out on bond. LOL.
    Hence, the last minute, full court press to acquire funds. Knew what was coming. String it along. Move to dismiss denied and so on, and so forth. Just speculating. But 10 months to a year between the deed and the actual hearing is not unusual at all.

  5. #3290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Oh,

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJenna  [View Original Post]
    It is called being out on bond. LOL.
    I understand now, I'm not familiar with these criminal ways. Thankfully there are hookers around to explain.

  6. #3289
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 598
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm with this guy. I read the entire police report, of which the cop should just give up on that and become a journalist. But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.
    It is called being out on bond. LOL.

  7. #3288

    Welcome

    So glad to be back.

    Xoxo.

  8. #3287

    Patients

    For any of you wanting to see patients she is on a state paid vacation.

  9. #3286

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazak  [View Original Post]
    Red head Amanda that use to walk OBT all the time is also in the Orange County clink. She's the one that ripped a few of the fellow mongers off (Cash & Dash).
    Wich one I know a couple. Pm me if you want would like to know.

  10. #3285

    News

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Letting you know that you're getting on my radar and not in a good way.

    A2

  11. #3284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Don't believe all you see on TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.
    X,

    I know on TV they arrest and try a person in an hour. In real life, it can take a year or two to get to trial, unless a defendant requests a speedy trial.

    C3.

  12. #3283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonInOtown  [View Original Post]
    Really? Did you read the news article? I won't go into specifics either, because it's out there for anybody who cares to go research for maybe 10-15 minutes. But, lets not sugar coat.
    Yes, I'm with this guy. I read the entire police report, of which the cop should just give up on that and become a journalist. But the dates don't line up. How is it you can not have to go away til more than a year later? Maybe I'm missing something.

  13. #3282
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    Her charges have nothing to do with the hobby at all. Out of respect for her, I won't say what the charges were, but she will be gone for a while though, I think. And just to clarify, no it has nothing to do with robbing, mugging, killing, or harming anyone or doing anything with ill will against anyone.
    Really? Did you read the news article? I won't go into specifics either, because it's out there for anybody who cares to go research for maybe 10-15 minutes. But, lets not sugar coat.

  14. #3281

    Good to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    Her charges have nothing to do with the hobby at all. Out of respect for her, I won't say what the charges were, but she will be gone for a while though, I think. And just to clarify, no it has nothing to do with robbing, mugging, killing, or harming anyone or doing anything with ill will against anyone.
    Thats good to hear, I thought it had to do with the recent sting. Hope she is ok.

  15. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by Timy1979  [View Original Post]
    Did not see her picture. I think its crazy that they keep wasting money on stupid stings like this. Go after real crimes and not people trying to make a living.

    Or just having fun.

    Never met Nana wanted to meet her on her final week but work was too busy.
    Her charges have nothing to do with the hobby at all. Out of respect for her, I won't say what the charges were, but she will be gone for a while though, I think. And just to clarify, no it has nothing to do with robbing, mugging, killing, or harming anyone or doing anything with ill will against anyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape