Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 18219
-
10-18-15 17:13 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 493Amanda
Red head Amanda that use to walk OBT all the time is also in the Orange County clink. She's the one that ripped a few of the fellow mongers off (Cash & Dash).
-
10-18-15 17:05 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 197Couldn't see her
Did not see her picture. I think its crazy that they keep wasting money on stupid stings like this. Go after real crimes and not people trying to make a living.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
Or just having fun.
Never met Nana wanted to meet her on her final week but work was too busy.
-
10-18-15 16:54 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 2464Not her best side
The pic is not flattering and the charges have nothing to do with the hobby or her retirement.
Originally Posted by MaverickC5
[View Original Post]
As for disclosing any lady's civvy name, that is just not going to happen. At least, not from this cowboy.
C3.
-
10-18-15 16:02 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 87What happened
I looked could not find pic / shot likely because I do not know real name maybe? Any help is appreciated. I will miss Nana too, just got to meet. BTW while looking I saw who I thought was Kat on the same day...
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 15:48 #3275Regular Member

Posts: 11I also noticed
Kat on 10-16-15.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 15:31 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 493Shy
I noticed Shy has also been arrested in Osceola county. There are a few different shy's on the forum this is the first one that came on here about a year ago (spinner) and a few of the mongers including myself got to dream of her with great suckcess, then it appears that sometime later she ripped a few mongers off. I guess the old saying of what comes around goes around is true.
-
10-18-15 12:07 #3273Regular Member

Posts: 11What is happening?
Went to OC site and looked could not find her. Can you PM me with some detail please?
Originally Posted by OldRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 10:12 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 52Nana
When did she start her vacation. I didn't see her vacation pictures.
Originally Posted by OldRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 05:50 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 493It is what it is, One of the best forums on USA site.
It is what it is. Real simple, if you can not figure it out there may not be any hope for you. LOL, just joking with you. Unlike some of the other forums everything is separated makes it easy for mongers and providers to search for positive or negative reviews for validating mongers or providers when visiting each other for the first time.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 17:26 #3270Regular Member

Posts: 22Nana
Yes I just saw her picture from Orange county.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 13:19 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 556Poor Nana
Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.
-
10-14-15 10:06 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 2061Reasons for different threads.
Yes, I should've posted in the SW thread.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
The reason there's so many threads for the Orlando forum is going back to the old days on here. Quite a few years ago, any monger could start up a new thread. A lot of guys started new threads for various reasons and they're still here. Yes, it is a little bit confusing.
-
10-13-15 22:45 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 317Just trying to really understand the site rules. Me too!
What is the reason for 4 or 5 different threads that all seem to be of the same theme?
Originally Posted by IAmTheOnly1
[View Original Post]
Escort Reports. BackPage Advertiser Reviews. Positive Escort Reviews. Negative Escort Reviews. Also one for CL.
Not complaining, just trying to understand.
-
10-12-15 23:12 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 327Correct me if I am wrong
I am new to this forum compared to other sites I have been a regular on. I thought there was a separate section for reviews on Street Walkers. I am not complaining, just trying to really understand the site rules.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 22:57 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 139Preggo PSE Solution to your Quest
This gal is 8 months pregnant, according to her ad.
Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8
[View Original Post]
She has a reputation as a no holds barred high volume PSE escort in South Florida, used to go by Anal Annie.
I think she has slowed-down in the last 8 months. Go For It!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...13&postcount=1












Reply With Quote




