Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 997 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1047 1097 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 18219
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    Amanda

    Red head Amanda that use to walk OBT all the time is also in the Orange County clink. She's the one that ripped a few of the fellow mongers off (Cash & Dash).

  2. #3278

    Couldn't see her

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.
    Did not see her picture. I think its crazy that they keep wasting money on stupid stings like this. Go after real crimes and not people trying to make a living.

    Or just having fun.

    Never met Nana wanted to meet her on her final week but work was too busy.

  3. #3277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Not her best side

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickC5  [View Original Post]
    I looked could not find pic / shot likely because I do not know real name maybe? Any help is appreciated. I will miss Nana too, just got to meet. BTW while looking I saw who I thought was Kat on the same day...
    The pic is not flattering and the charges have nothing to do with the hobby or her retirement.

    As for disclosing any lady's civvy name, that is just not going to happen. At least, not from this cowboy.

    C3.

  4. #3276

    What happened

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.
    I looked could not find pic / shot likely because I do not know real name maybe? Any help is appreciated. I will miss Nana too, just got to meet. BTW while looking I saw who I thought was Kat on the same day...

  5. #3275

    I also noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazak  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Shy has also been arrested in Osceola county. There are a few different shy's on the forum this is the first one that came on here about a year ago (spinner) and a few of the mongers including myself got to dream of her with great suckcess, then it appears that sometime later she ripped a few mongers off. I guess the old saying of what comes around goes around is true.
    Kat on 10-16-15.

  6. #3274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    Shy

    I noticed Shy has also been arrested in Osceola county. There are a few different shy's on the forum this is the first one that came on here about a year ago (spinner) and a few of the mongers including myself got to dream of her with great suckcess, then it appears that sometime later she ripped a few mongers off. I guess the old saying of what comes around goes around is true.

  7. #3273

    What is happening?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldRick  [View Original Post]
    Yes I just saw her picture from Orange county.
    Went to OC site and looked could not find her. Can you PM me with some detail please?

  8. #3272

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by OldRick  [View Original Post]
    Yes I just saw her picture from Orange county.
    When did she start her vacation. I didn't see her vacation pictures.

  9. #3271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    It is what it is, One of the best forums on USA site.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    What is the reason for 4 or 5 different threads that all seem to be of the same theme?

    Escort Reports. BackPage Advertiser Reviews. Positive Escort Reviews. Negative Escort Reviews. Also one for CL.

    Not complaining, just trying to understand.
    It is what it is. Real simple, if you can not figure it out there may not be any hope for you. LOL, just joking with you. Unlike some of the other forums everything is separated makes it easy for mongers and providers to search for positive or negative reviews for validating mongers or providers when visiting each other for the first time.

  10. #3270

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.
    Yes I just saw her picture from Orange county.

  11. #3269

    Poor Nana

    Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.

  12. #3268

    Reasons for different threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    What is the reason for 4 or 5 different threads that all seem to be of the same theme?

    Escort Reports. BackPage Advertiser Reviews. Positive Escort Reviews. Negative Escort Reviews. Also one for CL.

    Not complaining, just trying to understand.
    Yes, I should've posted in the SW thread.

    The reason there's so many threads for the Orlando forum is going back to the old days on here. Quite a few years ago, any monger could start up a new thread. A lot of guys started new threads for various reasons and they're still here. Yes, it is a little bit confusing.

  13. #3267

    Just trying to really understand the site rules. Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheOnly1  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this forum compared to other sites I have been a regular on. I thought there was a separate section for reviews on Street Walkers. I am not complaining, just trying to really understand the site rules.
    What is the reason for 4 or 5 different threads that all seem to be of the same theme?

    Escort Reports. BackPage Advertiser Reviews. Positive Escort Reviews. Negative Escort Reviews. Also one for CL.

    Not complaining, just trying to understand.

  14. #3266

    Correct me if I am wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I was driving an area not known for any picking when I spied a little number walking. I made an easy pickup and brought her to a good spot. She has dark hair, prob in her late thirties, and is thin with a respectable body. Her face is pretty rough though. She has a good personality and enthusiasm. I got excellent service for a very reasonable gift rate.

    She doesn't have any digits. SM's that are trustworthy can PM me and I'll give out the details that I have. She is well worth it for her great skills and the donation given.
    I am new to this forum compared to other sites I have been a regular on. I thought there was a separate section for reviews on Street Walkers. I am not complaining, just trying to really understand the site rules.

  15. #3265

    Preggo PSE Solution to your Quest

    Quote Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for my unicorn. If anyone knows of a preggo companion I'd really appreciate it.
    This gal is 8 months pregnant, according to her ad.

    She has a reputation as a no holds barred high volume PSE escort in South Florida, used to go by Anal Annie.

    I think she has slowed-down in the last 8 months. Go For It!

    http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...13&postcount=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape