Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7366

    Sasha

    Just had a nice afternoon with Sasha. She's looking for regular friends if anyone is interested. I sense she might be willing to work out a bit of a deal if you are interested in seeing her consistently. Nothing ridiculous, but maybe a bit off that 2 hr price point for trusted referrals. She's GFE, sweet, insanely hot, spinner body, not a drug addict or drama queen, and very friendly. Really one of the top girls in town right now in my opinion.

  2. #7365

    On my list

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostra3  [View Original Post]
    She's legit.
    Great. Indy has another lady whose worth a visit! On my list!

  3. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    You are completely correct. Poor judgement on my part on this one. Requested to delete post.
    Good call, I'd ask everyone to please remove all posts referencing this including posts that contain quoted text.

  4. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion, but I'd not confirm where in the real world a provider can be found. She can work at a club, Kroger, or wherever. Shouldn't matter. Does she want that info shared?

    I know where a particular provider works out and when. I'd never let anyone know. Especially on a public forum.

    Not trying to be a tool. Just my opinion.
    You are completely correct. Poor judgement on my part on this one. Requested to delete post.

  5. #7362

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I had to consult with one of my associates but confirmed she does. I actually saw her in there on Thursday.

    Indy Guy.
    Just my opinion, but I'd not confirm where in the real world a provider can be found. She can work at a club, Kroger, or wherever. Shouldn't matter. Does she want that info shared?

    I know where a particular provider works out and when. I'd never let anyone know. Especially on a public forum.

    Not trying to be a tool. Just my opinion.

  6. #7361
    Quote Originally Posted by Massey2775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.preferred411.com/P201550

    Seemed quite nice and polite, anyone come across her?
    She's legit.

  7. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleFreak  [View Original Post]
    Megan texted me yesterday and said she will be back 100% starting today. She really needs help from all of her good friends. Contact her and bestow your gifts upon this fine lady and she will bestow her sensual gifts upon your very soul.

    FF.

    P.S. She is one lady I wish was covered in freckles then my search would be over!
    Visited with Megan earlier today. She is in high spirits and feeling much better. She is definitely ready to see her friends again. Her personality alone is addicting.

    Indy Guy.

  8. #7359

    Megan

    Megan texted me yesterday and said she will be back 100% starting today. She really needs help from all of her good friends. Contact her and bestow your gifts upon this fine lady and she will bestow her sensual gifts upon your very soul.

    FF.

    P.S. She is one lady I wish was covered in freckles then my search would be over!

  9. #7358

    Anyone know Sasha?

    https://www.preferred411.com/P201550

    Seemed quite nice and polite, anyone come across her?

  10. #7357
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Would you pay 8 x $ for 90 minutes?

    Alex Kole, http://alexkole.com/home.

    She is hot, but 8 x $? I'd like to know if anyone would pay that.

    I contacted her early last year and she was $$$ for 1 hr-- but I guess she's staying busy.
    She's obviously smart and good at marketing. Look at the change in pictures and name as she reinvented herself from just over a year ago:

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...on-36/17482454

    If she can get it, good for her but I couldn't see paying those rates even for an Asian version of her.

  11. #7356

    Geez

    Quote Originally Posted by Debonoir  [View Original Post]
    Who are we talking about? Can we have a little more info and / or a link?

    Thanks.
    Well he basically told you two things that would indicate there is no link and how to get more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting with a VERY hot, mature 30's UTR provider.
    UTR means no links or ads and he most likely won't share too much with you if you don't know him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    PM for contact info and she will screen you from there.
    If you want to know more then PM him.

    Damn Debonoir do you read the posts or does sweat run from your forehead and into your eyes the second you read She's Great!

    FF.

    P.S. Jake let me know if she has freckles, via PM. (for you newbies that means he sends me a private message and does not post it on open forum because she is UTR).

  12. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonoir  [View Original Post]
    Who are we talking about? Can we have a little more info and / or a link?

    Thanks.
    Debonoir,

    If he openly gave that info she wouldn't be a UTR. The while point of a UTR is no ads. Just word of mouth and referrals.

    Indy Guy.

  13. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Would you pay 8 x $ for 90 minutes?

    Alex Kole, http://alexkole.com/home.

    She is hot, but 8 x $? I'd like to know if anyone would pay that.

    I contacted her early last year and she was $$$ for 1 hr-- but I guess she's staying busy.
    I almost met her about a year ago but scheduling didn't work out. Still wanted to see her but at that rate, no way! There are a number of high quality local ladies that I would like to meet or get better acquainted with in some cases.

    Indy Guy.

  14. #7353

    Would you?

    Would you pay 8 x $ for 90 minutes?

    Alex Kole, http://alexkole.com/home.

    She is hot, but 8 x $? I'd like to know if anyone would pay that.

    I contacted her early last year and she was $$$ for 1 hr-- but I guess she's staying busy.

  15. #7352

    Link, please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting with a VERY hot, mature 30's UTR provider. One of my finest experiences in the hobby thus far. Some minor restrictions, but pretty open menu and very GFE. Total pleasure to be with, but UTR is important. PM for contact info and she will screen you from there. She is looking for a few true gentleman to add to her friends list. I highly recommend and will be repeating.
    Who are we talking about? Can we have a little more info and / or a link?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape