Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7362

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I had to consult with one of my associates but confirmed she does. I actually saw her in there on Thursday.

    Indy Guy.
    Just my opinion, but I'd not confirm where in the real world a provider can be found. She can work at a club, Kroger, or wherever. Shouldn't matter. Does she want that info shared?

    I know where a particular provider works out and when. I'd never let anyone know. Especially on a public forum.

    Not trying to be a tool. Just my opinion.

  2. #7361
    Quote Originally Posted by Massey2775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.preferred411.com/P201550

    Seemed quite nice and polite, anyone come across her?
    She's legit.

  3. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleFreak  [View Original Post]
    Megan texted me yesterday and said she will be back 100% starting today. She really needs help from all of her good friends. Contact her and bestow your gifts upon this fine lady and she will bestow her sensual gifts upon your very soul.

    FF.

    P.S. She is one lady I wish was covered in freckles then my search would be over!
    Visited with Megan earlier today. She is in high spirits and feeling much better. She is definitely ready to see her friends again. Her personality alone is addicting.

    Indy Guy.

  4. #7359

    Megan

    Megan texted me yesterday and said she will be back 100% starting today. She really needs help from all of her good friends. Contact her and bestow your gifts upon this fine lady and she will bestow her sensual gifts upon your very soul.

    FF.

    P.S. She is one lady I wish was covered in freckles then my search would be over!

  5. #7358

    Anyone know Sasha?

    https://www.preferred411.com/P201550

    Seemed quite nice and polite, anyone come across her?

  6. #7357
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Would you pay 8 x $ for 90 minutes?

    Alex Kole, http://alexkole.com/home.

    She is hot, but 8 x $? I'd like to know if anyone would pay that.

    I contacted her early last year and she was $$$ for 1 hr-- but I guess she's staying busy.
    She's obviously smart and good at marketing. Look at the change in pictures and name as she reinvented herself from just over a year ago:

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...on-36/17482454

    If she can get it, good for her but I couldn't see paying those rates even for an Asian version of her.

  7. #7356

    Geez

    Quote Originally Posted by Debonoir  [View Original Post]
    Who are we talking about? Can we have a little more info and / or a link?

    Thanks.
    Well he basically told you two things that would indicate there is no link and how to get more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting with a VERY hot, mature 30's UTR provider.
    UTR means no links or ads and he most likely won't share too much with you if you don't know him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    PM for contact info and she will screen you from there.
    If you want to know more then PM him.

    Damn Debonoir do you read the posts or does sweat run from your forehead and into your eyes the second you read She's Great!

    FF.

    P.S. Jake let me know if she has freckles, via PM. (for you newbies that means he sends me a private message and does not post it on open forum because she is UTR).

  8. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonoir  [View Original Post]
    Who are we talking about? Can we have a little more info and / or a link?

    Thanks.
    Debonoir,

    If he openly gave that info she wouldn't be a UTR. The while point of a UTR is no ads. Just word of mouth and referrals.

    Indy Guy.

  9. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Would you pay 8 x $ for 90 minutes?

    Alex Kole, http://alexkole.com/home.

    She is hot, but 8 x $? I'd like to know if anyone would pay that.

    I contacted her early last year and she was $$$ for 1 hr-- but I guess she's staying busy.
    I almost met her about a year ago but scheduling didn't work out. Still wanted to see her but at that rate, no way! There are a number of high quality local ladies that I would like to meet or get better acquainted with in some cases.

    Indy Guy.

  10. #7353

    Would you?

    Would you pay 8 x $ for 90 minutes?

    Alex Kole, http://alexkole.com/home.

    She is hot, but 8 x $? I'd like to know if anyone would pay that.

    I contacted her early last year and she was $$$ for 1 hr-- but I guess she's staying busy.

  11. #7352

    Link, please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting with a VERY hot, mature 30's UTR provider. One of my finest experiences in the hobby thus far. Some minor restrictions, but pretty open menu and very GFE. Total pleasure to be with, but UTR is important. PM for contact info and she will screen you from there. She is looking for a few true gentleman to add to her friends list. I highly recommend and will be repeating.
    Who are we talking about? Can we have a little more info and / or a link?

    Thanks.

  12. #7351

    Toshia

    Welcome and glad you enjoyed her. She's always been one of my favorites and a definite anything goes kinda girl. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewa  [View Original Post]
    After reading posts, I just had to dream about Toshia. My land, she has such a hot body. She also has a tight grip. After she changed clothing, she started her business right away. She knew what she was doing. I will repeat. I am very new to this hobby. I will try to report like others do however, I don't think I have the finances as some of the others do. This can be an expensive hobby.

  13. #7350

    Outstanding lady

    Had the pleasure of meeting with a VERY hot, mature 30's UTR provider. One of my finest experiences in the hobby thus far. Some minor restrictions, but pretty open menu and very GFE. Total pleasure to be with, but UTR is important. PM for contact info and she will screen you from there. She is looking for a few true gentleman to add to her friends list. I highly recommend and will be repeating.

  14. #7349
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52

    Cate in Indy on regular basis

    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleFreak  [View Original Post]
    The lovely Catelyne is in town for the weekend. You can find her info on the link below.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...new-home-.html

    FF.

    P.S. She has some nice small freckles on her succulent chest.
    Thank you for that sweetheart. Yes, although I do live in Btown now, I do travel to Indy once a week. I have a private residence on west side.

    I am posting on the USA advertising sections so please take a look at that!

    Would love to see my friends!

    I am also available in Btown if you any of my friends want to visit me there also. Thanks for thinking of my FF. You are a dear friend xo.

  15. #7348

    Catelyne

    The lovely Catelyne is in town for the weekend. You can find her info on the link below.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...new-home-.html

    FF.

    P.S. She has some nice small freckles on her succulent chest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape