Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,461 to 17,475 of 24822
-
10-17-15 10:37 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 137My opinion
Just my opinion, but I'd not confirm where in the real world a provider can be found. She can work at a club, Kroger, or wherever. Shouldn't matter. Does she want that info shared?
Originally Posted by IndyGuy123
[View Original Post]
I know where a particular provider works out and when. I'd never let anyone know. Especially on a public forum.
Not trying to be a tool. Just my opinion.
-
10-15-15 15:03 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 131She's legit.
Originally Posted by Massey2775
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 15:16 #7360Senior Member

Posts: 1527Visited with Megan earlier today. She is in high spirits and feeling much better. She is definitely ready to see her friends again. Her personality alone is addicting.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
Indy Guy.
-
10-14-15 12:01 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 2138Megan
Megan texted me yesterday and said she will be back 100% starting today. She really needs help from all of her good friends. Contact her and bestow your gifts upon this fine lady and she will bestow her sensual gifts upon your very soul.
FF.
P.S. She is one lady I wish was covered in freckles then my search would be over!
-
10-13-15 14:37 #7358Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone know Sasha?
https://www.preferred411.com/P201550
Seemed quite nice and polite, anyone come across her?
-
10-05-15 22:03 #7357Senior Member

Posts: 421She's obviously smart and good at marketing. Look at the change in pictures and name as she reinvented herself from just over a year ago:
Originally Posted by Kevrob911
[View Original Post]
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...on-36/17482454
If she can get it, good for her but I couldn't see paying those rates even for an Asian version of her.
-
10-05-15 20:08 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 2138Geez
Well he basically told you two things that would indicate there is no link and how to get more info.
Originally Posted by Debonoir
[View Original Post]
UTR means no links or ads and he most likely won't share too much with you if you don't know him.
Originally Posted by Jake4795
[View Original Post]
If you want to know more then PM him.
Originally Posted by Jake4795
[View Original Post]
Damn Debonoir do you read the posts or does sweat run from your forehead and into your eyes the second you read She's Great!
FF.
P.S. Jake let me know if she has freckles, via PM. (for you newbies that means he sends me a private message and does not post it on open forum because she is UTR).
-
10-05-15 20:05 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 1527Debonoir,
Originally Posted by Debonoir
[View Original Post]
If he openly gave that info she wouldn't be a UTR. The while point of a UTR is no ads. Just word of mouth and referrals.
Indy Guy.
-
10-05-15 20:03 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 1527I almost met her about a year ago but scheduling didn't work out. Still wanted to see her but at that rate, no way! There are a number of high quality local ladies that I would like to meet or get better acquainted with in some cases.
Originally Posted by Kevrob911
[View Original Post]
Indy Guy.
-
10-05-15 18:37 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 456Would you?
Would you pay 8 x $ for 90 minutes?
Alex Kole, http://alexkole.com/home.
She is hot, but 8 x $? I'd like to know if anyone would pay that.
I contacted her early last year and she was $$$ for 1 hr-- but I guess she's staying busy.
-
10-05-15 13:14 #7352Regular Member

Posts: 23Link, please?
Who are we talking about? Can we have a little more info and / or a link?
Originally Posted by Jake4795
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-05-15 12:05 #7351Regular Member

Posts: 13Toshia
Welcome and glad you enjoyed her. She's always been one of my favorites and a definite anything goes kinda girl. .
Originally Posted by Drewa
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 07:10 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 74Outstanding lady
Had the pleasure of meeting with a VERY hot, mature 30's UTR provider. One of my finest experiences in the hobby thus far. Some minor restrictions, but pretty open menu and very GFE. Total pleasure to be with, but UTR is important. PM for contact info and she will screen you from there. She is looking for a few true gentleman to add to her friends list. I highly recommend and will be repeating.
-
10-03-15 17:27 #7349Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Cate in Indy on regular basis
Thank you for that sweetheart. Yes, although I do live in Btown now, I do travel to Indy once a week. I have a private residence on west side.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
I am posting on the USA advertising sections so please take a look at that!
Would love to see my friends!
I am also available in Btown if you any of my friends want to visit me there also. Thanks for thinking of my FF. You are a dear friend xo.
-
10-03-15 08:08 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 2138Catelyne
The lovely Catelyne is in town for the weekend. You can find her info on the link below.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...new-home-.html
FF.
P.S. She has some nice small freckles on her succulent chest.










Reply With Quote






