Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3264

    Poor Nana

    Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.

  2. #3263

    Reasons for different threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    What is the reason for 4 or 5 different threads that all seem to be of the same theme?

    Escort Reports. BackPage Advertiser Reviews. Positive Escort Reviews. Negative Escort Reviews. Also one for CL.

    Not complaining, just trying to understand.
    Yes, I should've posted in the SW thread.

    The reason there's so many threads for the Orlando forum is going back to the old days on here. Quite a few years ago, any monger could start up a new thread. A lot of guys started new threads for various reasons and they're still here. Yes, it is a little bit confusing.

  3. #3262

    Just trying to really understand the site rules. Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheOnly1  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this forum compared to other sites I have been a regular on. I thought there was a separate section for reviews on Street Walkers. I am not complaining, just trying to really understand the site rules.
    What is the reason for 4 or 5 different threads that all seem to be of the same theme?

    Escort Reports. BackPage Advertiser Reviews. Positive Escort Reviews. Negative Escort Reviews. Also one for CL.

    Not complaining, just trying to understand.

  4. #3261

    Correct me if I am wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I was driving an area not known for any picking when I spied a little number walking. I made an easy pickup and brought her to a good spot. She has dark hair, prob in her late thirties, and is thin with a respectable body. Her face is pretty rough though. She has a good personality and enthusiasm. I got excellent service for a very reasonable gift rate.

    She doesn't have any digits. SM's that are trustworthy can PM me and I'll give out the details that I have. She is well worth it for her great skills and the donation given.
    I am new to this forum compared to other sites I have been a regular on. I thought there was a separate section for reviews on Street Walkers. I am not complaining, just trying to really understand the site rules.

  5. #3260

    Preggo PSE Solution to your Quest

    Quote Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for my unicorn. If anyone knows of a preggo companion I'd really appreciate it.
    This gal is 8 months pregnant, according to her ad.

    She has a reputation as a no holds barred high volume PSE escort in South Florida, used to go by Anal Annie.

    I think she has slowed-down in the last 8 months. Go For It!

    http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...13&postcount=1

  6. #3259

    Brunette.

    I was driving an area not known for any picking when I spied a little number walking. I made an easy pickup and brought her to a good spot. She has dark hair, prob in her late thirties, and is thin with a respectable body. Her face is pretty rough though. She has a good personality and enthusiasm. I got excellent service for a very reasonable gift rate.

    She doesn't have any digits. SM's that are trustworthy can PM me and I'll give out the details that I have. She is well worth it for her great skills and the donation given.

  7. #3258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Thanks luv

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJenna  [View Original Post]
    http://laurenorlando.escorts.biz/home

    She had retired, and is now back on the Treasure Coast.
    That's some good work right there LOL.

  8. #3257
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 598

    Lauren of Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Has to be Lauren of Orlando and savanna. Anyone heard of her lately??
    http://laurenorlando.escorts.biz/home

    She had retired, and is now back on the Treasure Coast.

  9. #3256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Atf

    Has to be Lauren of Orlando and savanna. Anyone heard of her lately??

  10. #3255

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for my unicorn. If anyone knows of a preggo companion I'd really appreciate it.
    Sent you a PM.

  11. #3254

    Unicorn

    Still looking for my unicorn. If anyone knows of a preggo companion I'd really appreciate it.

  12. #3253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    Does she have the same digits that end in XXX-XXX-7539 ?
    If so, put me down as another who saw her once and won't repeat.

  13. #3252
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCuba  [View Original Post]
    Golly jee I have 9 different numbers for her but that is the last one she texted me from in late June.
    Thanks for the response.

  14. #3251

    Digits galore!

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    Does she have the same digits that end in XXX-XXX-7539 ?
    Golly jee I have 9 different numbers for her but that is the last one she texted me from in late June.

  15. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcellentDood  [View Original Post]
    This report is for April. I got her # from another member that posted about her in the Positive Escort section. She does not have an ad that I am aware of so I can't post a link. However, if you search for her name in the Positive Escort section there are a few reviews about her that are pretty recent. She must be somewhat of an UTR girl or something because I could not find any ads or pictures of her. If you contact her, she will gladly provide you with a picture or two though. That said, I made an appointment with her for this past Friday night. When I arrived at the location she told me to go to, which was not an exact location just nearby her place, she responded and told me that her power was off and it would be too dark to use her place. She suggested a car date and I agreed. We set up a meeting place and I waited an eternity for her. She kept saying she was on her way but never came. As it turns out her license is suspended and there were a lot of cops in her development for some reason so she had to wait until they left. When she finally arrived I must say I was really disappointed. She is about 80 pounds and clearly using. Marks all over her. I made some small talk with her and out of habit asked her if she was a cop (she obviously isn't) and her response was as follows "would a cop have all these track marks. " I kid you not that was her actual response. She does not look as good as the pictures that she sends out and I do not recommend her unless you like the street walker type. But even if you do like that type, she is charging escort rates so I would recommend looking elsewhere. I politely declined and drove away as she is not my type.
    Does she have the same digits that end in XXX-XXX-7539 ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape