Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,536 to 23,550 of 32165
-
10-18-15 11:40 #8630Regular Member

Posts: 20Dropped a Log on Herndon
Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.
Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
-
10-16-15 14:17 #8629Regular Member

Posts: 20Sounds like my visit
The only exception is that I got a lot more "roaming", but she also said I should tip $. I tried to tell her that is the FS rate, but she swears some of you all are paying it. Haha.
Originally Posted by AznVrep
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-15 08:55 #8628Senior Member

Posts: 99Quadruple 5
Stopped by a relatively new place near bailey's. Don't recall the name and their ad doesn't have the name either but it's a CMP. Older building but nice looking clinic on the inside with a decent reception area. Older woman asked if I had an appointment and I did. Paid for an hour. Provieder was late 20's spinner type and tall. Probably 5'9" or so. Face 7/10. Massage was not that good but she tried. It was more than just poking and prodding that you get from the older providers. Asked me to flip which I did and proceeded to give me standard nova. I tried to roam but was denied. Only rubbing on her ass. On completion session was over but it was not at the hour mark. Didn't want any additional massage time anyways since the massage was not that great. Damage. 6 house + . 4 tip. Not sure if I would repeat but if I did it would be a half hour session only.
-
10-15-15 18:57 #8627Senior Member

Posts: 648Three ladies work there and all give good massages, but nothing sensual.
Originally Posted by Enderpete
[View Original Post]
When it first opened I got a happy massage, but that lady has been long gone for over a year.
-
10-14-15 19:59 #8626Senior Member

Posts: 433Sorry, all cleared out now.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 14:02 #8625Senior Member

Posts: 1991Kijimuna, your inbox is full
My last PM wouldn't go thru.
-
10-14-15 08:22 #8624Regular Member

Posts: 24Health Center on Richmond Highway Sign on Door
The Health Center in the 8000 ish block of Richmond Highway has a dozen full garbage bags stacked outside, and I'll shelf thrown out and a sign on the door that says something like "we are closed today for office repairs. " A big rug is rolled up outside and upstairs windows are opened. Could be massive water damage. Could be something else.
Too bad because you could always get a reliable Chinese massage there.
-
10-13-15 20:32 #8623Regular Member

Posts: 9Hmm. Doesn't even feel like the same place? This one you step up into a stone tiled room for the TS, in a brick office complex? I don't know, I've paid admittedly a bit less in San Fran, San Diego, Phoenix, New York, SLC but this place was the nicest interior I've had at an AMP. If they are all this nice and well kept in noVA, then I am very jealous of you guys! I went to one in NYC a month ago that was up a flight of stairs in a sketchy neighborhood, had a gross shower and kleenex covering the table, and that was a highly reviewed AMP there! LOL. Anyway, I do think I overpaid, but am happy with the experience. More money will come but knowing of a good spot on a business trip can give a dude something to look forward to.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 18:55 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 39Is that the place with the dancing kitty kat in the window? I went there late one evening; only had time for a 1/2 hour, and got a nice massage + HE from a very pretty therapist. Went back a few weeks later, for one hour, and got zilch. The again a little later, nada.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 07:34 #8621Senior Member

Posts: 317Different experience
Last time I went to RTC it was really nothing like that, except for the unreasonably high expectations on the tip. It was an older Korean providers devoid of enthusiasm, generic setting not grotto-like, and definitely not near-GFE. I think I tipped $60 and got a lot of grief for it. You're right that $180 is a lot for a standard finish. You can get real GFE for 1 hr at that rate. But sounds like you felt it was money well-spent. Any more details on the session? I do like high-end experiences when I have the funds, but I wouldn't have thought to look for it there.
Originally Posted by EyeYam1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 22:42 #8620Regular Member

Posts: 9Rtc 10-12
Visiting on business, did a bit of research here but it was hard to get a clear read on any place. Chose RTC bc of it's proximity to Dulles and their claims that they are the "upper level" of asian massage parlors.
Well, I really think that they are. The TS room is like a grotto, towels were all warm and fluffy, place was big and clean. I kind of loved that it was in a professional office park, hilarious.
$80/ hr with a really cute and enthusiastic Korean who spoke good enough English. Massage was more on the light side, but she was very friendly, almost GFE, but YMMV. I paid too much for a FN HE, but she was cute and we were getting along.
Really recommend RTC if you've got the funds to spend and want a true relaxing experience. $ for the finish, more than I wanted to spend but she was a really top quality girl who took her time.
-
10-12-15 20:40 #8619Senior Member

Posts: 317The $50/ hr massage is a gimmick -- they expect $80 for standard 1 hr massage + table shower. This is one of those places which is trading on the fact that you're expecting extras, but they're playing it safe. Or they just got busted and now they're spooked. But either way it is not a legit spa.
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
Someone is getting extras there, just not me. I have been to places like that which he other reasons bringing me back and it took the 3rd or 4th try to get any better result. But it is not worth it in their case, with better options 5 minutes away.
-
10-12-15 18:19 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 198$50 for an hour and things like military discounts are strong indicators of no extracurriculars.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 17:06 #8617Senior Member

Posts: 317Strike 2 at Crystal
I was turned away at see&see so I headed over to Crystal. 2nd visit there and strike 2. Opt'd to forgo the TS to save $20 and had the same experience as the first visit, lots of teasing but anticlimactic. Not standard NoVA just shutdown.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...264007954.html
-
10-11-15 15:34 #8616Regular Member

Posts: 20A whole lot of 5's
So I got a text the other day on a messenger application that I hadn't used in a while. I replied back to ask how she was doing only to be told that it was someone knew who she had given her phone to when she left the country. So I checked on the availability of meeting up and was given directions to a hole in the wall that I had never been to before. I did a little research here and didn't find much in a line of reviews so I figured I would take one for the team. So in I went looking for the friend of my friend. So I went for the one hour session for $65, she was semi attractive the other woman that I saw was much more attractive. The massage started off very nice, but quickly she lathered me up with lotion and started investigating the crack. I reached up and started rubbing her through her leggings.
She started getting wet and told me to flip, only about 15 minutes into the session. Once I flipped she looked at what she had done and started to smile. She started rubbing my thigh and I reached for the twins, nice see's were released without asking and the leggings came down. I was like, nice. She said no fingers inside but then climbed up on the table and offered a snack.
Let's just say more than the standard Nova, I asked if she wanted to get comfortable, she pulled off the pants and panties and asked if I wanted to help, she was really getting into it. She wanted a rediculous tip to continue though. She said she never does that and really liked me. Haha. I was in and out in less than 40 minutes. And she was still upset that I did not tip more, she was actually ***** ing the the other cuter girl as I was leaving, she said just use your credit card. No thank you. I would repeat if it was a little more reasonable tip and / or a full massage. Would love to see the other girl too. Trusted senior members can pm for details. I use to be senior too, but got caught by momma and had to make a new account. Haha.











Reply With Quote





