Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 658 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3191
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Bull shit. This is way to convenient and a total set up. If anyone here believes this PM me I have some oil rich land in Oklahoma to sell you real cheap.
    Thanks Yellow.

    We all know this is created by Deb / Smoke / Sperm crew. That fat, old hooker and her crew like to make shit up. We all know that howdy doody make up wearing ugly chick spends hours on the net. Now that I have a reason I while be more focused rest assured. Two can play at that game. It's interesting the stuff you can find out on the Internet. A couple clicks, a couple phone calls. Not sizzling yet. Please stay tuned.

    BB.

  2. #3190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Bull shit. This is way to convenient and a total set up. If anyone here believes this PM me I have some oil rich land in Oklahoma to sell you real cheap.
    Ok, I'll take you up on that land, I'm a believer.

  3. #3189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Got caught doing what? The guy is looking for pussy from what I read. Good for him. Plus he has a great handle. If you want to band wagon jump you coward do some reading first.

    BB.
    You're right, you were looking for pussy (this time) but seeing how you are on a BISEXUAL site it stands to reason that there were other times you were looking for something else. Come on, own up to it, we are all friends here, your secret is safe with us. LMAO.

  4. #3188

    Got it all wrong

    Hey, you all have it all wrong BaconBits is a sensitive guy. Just look at this site dedicated to making your relationship with your wife better.

    http://marriedmansexlife.vanillacomm...file/baconbits

  5. #3187

    No Set Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Bull shit. This is way to convenient and a total set up. If anyone here believes this PM me I have some oil rich land in Oklahoma to sell you real cheap.
    No it's not a set up. They wouldn't have put in that he is looking for women only. Also why say he's in PA? Just lucky.

  6. #3186

    Smells Like

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippin  [View Original Post]
    From the darkest closet he emerges.

    http://www.bisexualplayground.com/profiles/baconbits
    Bull shit. This is way to convenient and a total set up. If anyone here believes this PM me I have some oil rich land in Oklahoma to sell you real cheap.

  7. #3185

    More Dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Haven't dreamed with her, but she is well reviewed (average 7/7) and her rates are slightly above average.
    Your whole life is a dream. Dreams like yours are normal for a 12 year old boy. Why are all your dreams from the past, I'll tell you why because they are all dreams and no reality.

  8. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    Looks like someone got caught in there own shit.

    ROFLMAO.
    Got caught doing what? The guy is looking for pussy from what I read. Good for him. Plus he has a great handle. If you want to band wagon jump you coward do some reading first.

    BB.

  9. #3183
    Quote Originally Posted by BlamboMcGee  [View Original Post]
    Wow, Bacon, you are sizzlin' and all crispy!

    Using the same handle on a swings both way site is bad form indeed. As for dis boy, I like cock, too, as long as it is attached to my own body. Yessah! That's what I be talkin' 'about.
    Is that English?

    Dude you're a fucking idiot.

    BB.

  10. #3182

    Change subject

    How many of you have fucked the same girl? Now if you give that some thinking.

  11. #3181

    Glass house

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Which is it? The closet or the darkest closet?

    Is that the best you can do dude? Next time you make up a fake profile get it right. In your excitement and haste you used lower case "b". Next time use upper case. I've been on this site a long time. I may be a ball buster and an asshole to some. But those that know me understand I do not lie on this board. So pay attention. If I was bisexual or liked cock I would say so. Actually, if I was joining another site I would be smarter than you. I'd use another handle. However I don't. Therefore, SpermSac/SmokeScreen you are unmasked and your credibility is shot.

    BB.
    Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    You got caught.

  12. #3180

    Someone got caught?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlamboMcGee  [View Original Post]
    Wow, Bacon, you are sizzlin' and all crispy!

    Using the same handle on a swings both way site is bad form indeed. As for dis boy, I like cock, too, as long as it is attached to my own body. Yessah! That's what I be talkin' 'about.
    Looks like someone got caught in there own shit.

    ROFLMAO.

  13. #3179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    So The Truth Is Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Which is it? The closet or the darkest closet?

    Is that the best you can do dude? Next time you make up a fake profile get it right. In your excitement and haste you used lower case "b". Next time use upper case. I've been on this site a long time. I may be a ball buster and an asshole to some. But those that know me understand I do not lie on this board. So pay attention. If I was bisexual or liked cock I would say so. Actually, if I was joining another site I would be smarter than you. I'd use another handle. However I don't. Therefore, SpermSac/SmokeScreen you are unmasked and your credibility is shot.

    BB.
    So now we know why you were always giving SpermSac a bad time, you were worried he might get some of the meat you were hoping for. Why don't you hook up with him?

  14. #3178

    Bacon Be Sizzlin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Which is it? The closet or the darkest closet?

    Is that the best you can do dude? Next time you make up a fake profile get it right. In your excitement and haste you used lower case "b". Next time use upper case. I've been on this site a long time. I may be a ball buster and an asshole to some. But those that know me understand I do not lie on this board. So pay attention. If I was bisexual or liked cock I would say so. Actually, if I was joining another site I would be smarter than you. I'd use another handle. However I don't. Therefore, SpermSac/SmokeScreen you are unmasked and your credibility is shot.

    BB.
    Wow, Bacon, you are sizzlin' and all crispy!

    Using the same handle on a swings both way site is bad form indeed. As for dis boy, I like cock, too, as long as it is attached to my own body. Yessah! That's what I be talkin' 'about.

  15. #3177

    Creditability?

    Who here has any creditability?

    Are you really 6'10" and only 155 lbs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape