Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1841

    I have seen her and.

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, have played text tag with this chick. She sounds interesting and looks hot.

    Don't know if she is busy or just a flake.

    Have tried to set up with her twice and she just never gets back to me and then will hours later.

    Anyone know her or have seen her? Thanks as always phone: 603 289 8123.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ll-day/5281139

    http://www.eroticmugshots.com/manche...3/?pid=5281139

    http://www.escortbrowser.com/603-289-8123/?id=5185573
    Yea, she uses a lot of different photos, the ones of her face are hers, but I don't think I will repeat, and here's why:

    1) Got there early, and noticed a few guys hanging around one door. Turns out ame door where she lives, plus they were in the parking lot.

    When I got there and also when I left. I don't think they were going to do anything but it made me uncomfortable.

    2) Yes she has a nice shape body, only ok boob job, but heavy acne on her chest, not sure why. Very friendly though, really wants to please you.

    Menu is wide open.

    I got a BBBJ CIMWS, and I was done, not looking to stay around, please I smelt like smoke when I left, not good for me.

    Service a 9+.

    Setting 4.

    You can decide.

  2. #1840

    Pau;

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Benny, dunno what Kristalee is talking about. As I've said before, I've dreamed with both. The girl that used to post as Casey is now posting as Malinda. Same address. Same identifying marks.

    As far as my dreams went, they weren't great but they weren't too shabby either. She is hot and that makes up for a lot. I'd give her a luke warm thumbs up.

    BTW, neither one has been posting lately. Malinda/Casey was sick recently, so that might be why.

    And, yes, it seems we were wrong about Faith = Natasha. Apparently, same photographer, different gal. I've dreamed with Natasha, but not with Faith.
    In that case, its Kristalee who is full of crap, not me!! LOL- I haven't been able to get ahold of Faith either-but I want to. Ok. Egg remains!!

  3. #1839

    Malinda = Casey

    Benny, dunno what Kristalee is talking about. As I've said before, I've dreamed with both. The girl that used to post as Casey is now posting as Malinda. Same address. Same identifying marks.

    As far as my dreams went, they weren't great but they weren't too shabby either. She is hot and that makes up for a lot. I'd give her a luke warm thumbs up.

    BTW, neither one has been posting lately. Malinda/Casey was sick recently, so that might be why.

    And, yes, it seems we were wrong about Faith = Natasha. Apparently, same photographer, different gal. I've dreamed with Natasha, but not with Faith.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    I misidentified Faith, confused her with leggy. On Live Escort, natashas photos came up. I should have seen that Faith has bigger tits. And nobody has an ass like Natasha.

    So in an effort to make up for it. I called Kristalee, who, unfortunately is at the Econolodge, hoodlum central- but she confirmed that she has TWO daughters working. Malinda AND Casey, who I met. Casey didn't impress, any of you guys ever sample Malinda? Please advise and thanks!!

  4. #1838

    Got to scrape egg off face

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I second the clarification. I saw faith this week and told her I thought someone else had the same pics as her. She seemed really confused about it.
    I misidentified Faith, confused her with leggy. On Live Escort, natashas photos came up. I should have seen that Faith has bigger tits. And nobody has an ass like Natasha.

    So in an effort to make up for it. I called Kristalee, who, unfortunately is at the Econolodge, hoodlum central- but she confirmed that she has TWO daughters working. Malinda AND Casey, who I met. Casey didn't impress, any of you guys ever sample Malinda? Please advise and thanks!!

  5. #1837

    Sadie 8123

    I haven't had a chance to dream with Sadie yet, but I trust Isaac's recommendations. According to him, not all of the pics she uses are her own, but she is well worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oak436  [View Original Post]
    IsaacB (who used to be a semi regular here) posted a review of her.

    Oak.

  6. #1836

    Yes, I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo81  [View Original Post]
    I took a break from the usual BP and TER.

    Tried out Escort Browser found this gem and was hoping for some good, bad or neutral info.

    If I do not get any feed back I might just TOFTT and report back.

    http://www.escortbrowser.com/603-674-9942/
    I saw her 2 weeks ago in her small complex, first fllor place in Goffstown. Looks SO much bHHetter in person. Think young Liv Tyler Clean complexion, well dressed. Light kissing, good tits and great ass!! FS was on the menu, but I didn't make it thru 69. LOL. I recommend without reservation!!

    Afterwards, she asked to go to DD s where we chatted for an hour. THAT never happenned before. She s lovely. Catch her while you can guys!! Best experience with a provider in quite some time.

  7. #1835

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I had to change My Alias to protect some people. Been here a long time.

    Never saw Sydney so I am curious, how good / bad, anything to worry about.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-today/2247845
    I saw her seven or eight years ago. She was using at least two of those same photos back then. I don't remember much, but I do recall that she was attractive, sweet, and willing to accommodate and try to please. I could tell that two people resided in the room, though, and I thought of the big guy I passed in the hallway after I made the second call from the parking lot. Kept listening for somebody to barge in, but didn't happen. I would probably repeat, but a lot could have changed with all the time that's passed.

  8. #1834

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    I had to change My Alias to protect some people. Been here a long time.

    Never saw Sydney so I am curious, how good / bad, anything to worry about.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-today/2247845
    I saw her about 8 years ago. From what I understand, those pictures were about 4 years old at THAT time. She wasn't nearly as petite in person. Think small bbw, and all of 5' tall. At the time she posted GFE but the extent of that was BBBJ, no daty, no lfk or dkf. Shorted me on the hour. Back then it was $. 25 hh $$ for the full. Too much for too little if you ask me. Though I do wonder what the years have done to her.

  9. #1833

    Sydney is back

    I had to change My Alias to protect some people. Been here a long time.

    Never saw Sydney so I am curious, how good / bad, anything to worry about.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-today/2247845

  10. #1832

    Check the oThER site

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, have played text tag with this chick. She sounds interesting and looks hot.

    Don't know if she is busy or just a flake.

    Have tried to set up with her twice and she just never gets back to me and then will hours later.

    Anyone know her or have seen her? Thanks as always phone: 603 289 8123.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ll-day/5281139

    http://www.eroticmugshots.com/manche...3/?pid=5281139

    http://www.escortbrowser.com/603-289-8123/?id=5185573
    IsaacB (who used to be a semi regular here) posted a review of her.

    Oak.

  11. #1831

    I think she is in China

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, have played text tag with this chick. She sounds interesting and looks hot.

    Don't know if she is busy or just a flake.

    Have tried to set up with her twice and she just never gets back to me and then will hours later.

    Anyone know her or have seen her? Thanks as always phone: 603 289 8123.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ll-day/5281139

    http://www.eroticmugshots.com/manche...3/?pid=5281139

    http://www.escortbrowser.com/603-289-8123/?id=5185573
    Because she is modeling there. So add 8 hrs and one day before you call.

    http://www.aliexpress.com/popular/slip-clothing.html

    LOL. Search google for this image is easy to use. Nice lingerie though.

  12. #1830

    Sadie

    Hi guys, have played text tag with this chick. She sounds interesting and looks hot.

    Don't know if she is busy or just a flake.

    Have tried to set up with her twice and she just never gets back to me and then will hours later.

    Anyone know her or have seen her? Thanks as always phone: 603 289 8123.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ll-day/5281139

    http://www.eroticmugshots.com/manche...3/?pid=5281139

    http://www.escortbrowser.com/603-289-8123/?id=5185573

  13. #1829
    Regular Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    Asket here almost ready to get back into smashing girls, wondering if this girl does anal?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...island/5185427
    Your back!!

  14. #1828

    Take a trip girl?

    Asket here almost ready to get back into smashing girls, wondering if this girl does anal?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...island/5185427

  15. #1827

    Night in paris.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manchidiot  [View Original Post]
    I just created this account because of my experience there. It was a bait and switch, walked in, they leave to "change" (I feel like such an idiot) and 2 guys walk in. Goodbye money.

    Just in case attached is a pic of the ad for Paris and Brittany.
    WOW. I almost went to see them the other day. Love this site!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape