rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26600

    Numbers on the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Three posts, all asking for phone numbers for Kiara or Jaz. Do your homework, go out and get some experience, report on it. Then someone might be inclined to help you. I've helped quite a few mongers with information. But you have to contribute to the forum first. Good luck, be safe.
    Good luck with that nobody shares the precious SW numbers on this forum your better off hitting the lotto than someone giving you a number best thing to do is to cruise, SW are all over west baltimore if you see ragedy shoes on a pretty broad bingo you just scooped a SW.

  2. #26599
    Quote Originally Posted by Balto22  [View Original Post]
    Picked up some toothless street meat around 3:30 am on the dalk stroll. Think she said her name was Sara? Name really doesn't matter. Agreed on $40 to suck on my nuts and let me piss on her. So we pull behind an old bar off German hill and she takes her cloths off. She's an ugly worn out ***** but at this point I don't care. We start with her sucking my nuts which felt pretty good. I start pissing on her tits, face and pussy. Then she starts to regret what she agreed to and picks her clothes up and ends the session. Needless to say I never busted a nut. However, the act of pissing on a filthy fuckkng ***** was almost worth $40. Then again I'm a sadistic fuck. I guess this game is all about what gets your rocks off. I'm determined to find more street meat to piss on. I'll try to get video in the future. I'm going to to hit up the circle and try to run into the famous kiara or the toothless kandii LOL. Filthy ******. Hahaha.
    Would love to see vids of that. Hahaha. I'm picturing the image on her face when you start to spray her like a dirty dog!!

  3. #26598

    Caution is still advised

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I still think it's a little weird that it's okay to fuck a seventeen year old, but until she's eighteen you can't take a picture if her doing it.
    Because the commercial factor is the wild-card in the equation. Uncle would almost certainly claim she's being trafficked, and will try to implicate you in the trafficking.

    As we all know, they can charge people with anything, and even if they're wrong, bad charges don't dismiss themselves. After $20,000 in legal fees and being smeared all over the news and the internet, you might be 'exonerated,' but the damage is done.

  4. #26597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jenna

    I saw Jenna recently. She is always a fun date, and a good personality, too. She is one of the few girls who can actually hold an intelligent conversation as well as being a very good provider. She doesn't walk the WW any more but works strictly off her phone. Her number is available to trusted contributing seniors only. If you know Jenna you already know what a great date she is. This post with pictures is done with Jenna's approval, and her phone number is given out with her approval.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenna1.PNG‎   Jenna2.PNG‎   Jenna3.PNG‎   Jenna4.PNG‎   Jenna5.PNG‎  


  5. #26596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by CCGuyster  [View Original Post]
    Well, CLS, you couldn't be more right. I wish I'd known that the other night. I think I was in for one of the better rides of my mongering career.

    I did settle for Amanda the other night. The white one, age 23-24, with the acne and the slender body. Good attitude. No drama. Went back to her room, no trouble at all. She was clean and eager to please, but no real passion there. Sweet pussy; I got her to pop after eating it for about 25 minutes. ***** should have paid me! .
    I still think it's a little weird that it's okay to fuck a seventeen year old, but until she's eighteen you can't take a picture if her doing it.

  6. #26595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    SW Smorgasbord

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffScout  [View Original Post]
    I remember them fondly.

    Remember how on Sunday afternoons, the corner of Wilkens and Payson looked like a SW convention?

    Stay safe everyone.

    Muff.
    Great times! Just like up further at the old Pop Shop near Catherine. You could frequently just pull in the parking lot and select from eight to twelve girls who were hanging out there.

  7. #26594

    Dundalk loop

    Picked up some toothless street meat around 3:30 am on the dalk stroll. Think she said her name was Sara? Name really doesn't matter. Agreed on $40 to suck on my nuts and let me piss on her. So we pull behind an old bar off German hill and she takes her cloths off. She's an ugly worn out ***** but at this point I don't care. We start with her sucking my nuts which felt pretty good. I start pissing on her tits, face and pussy. Then she starts to regret what she agreed to and picks her clothes up and ends the session. Needless to say I never busted a nut. However, the act of pissing on a filthy fuckkng ***** was almost worth $40. Then again I'm a sadistic fuck. I guess this game is all about what gets your rocks off. I'm determined to find more street meat to piss on. I'll try to get video in the future. I'm going to to hit up the circle and try to run into the famous kiara or the toothless kandii LOL. Filthy ******. Hahaha.

  8. #26593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Old timers

    Quote Originally Posted by BenchseatsRock  [View Original Post]
    Baltimonger,

    Dr. Monger,

    Robux,

    Larry56!

    Agree, much tamer now. Not a bad thing.

    -Bench
    / get off my lawn
    Another old timer rarely mentioned was Whirling Dervish.

    His Posts were like no other; in content and wordsmithing.

    However due to his IT career within govt. , he found it absolutely necessary to reduce potential exposure and left the scene.

    Calmer / tamer may indeed be a better thing; govt is a hacker anymore.

  9. #26592

    So Disappointed

    Rode around the ww loops for hours today. I was waiting on WW Idol Crystal to get back to me via text. It was pretty bare for most of the day, care bear walked up on me while I was parked in front of D's place. Once I saw her up close, and saw how her lower jaw and teeth moved in a disjointed motion, I got turned off immediately. I walked in and one of the guys called Lilly for me, but, she didn't pick up.

    I rode around some more, and did see one nice WSW on S Payson and Wilkins. She looked good in her black yoga pants. I thought the large round earings were a bit much, but, that ass was nice. Unfortunately, I don't do pickups on the street amyomore. Hope I see her standing someplace were it's not so odvious as far as me parking and walking up on her.

    Crystal finally got back to me after 3 hours. She said she was asleep. She text me her address and I drove in a pouring rain using my GPS. I get all the way her house and she text me and says she needs a huge favor from me. She asked me if I can drive her to a restaurant so she can give the cash to her mother, then we can go to Pierre's. I was stunned and upset all at the same time.

    She's been in the game long enough to know better then ask something like that out of the blue. I pulled off after being parked in front of her house and left. She text me back complaining about me standing her up. I told her, you don't make a date, then spring a surprise on someone when they're parked in front of your house. I know she knows better than to do this.

    Still, I am very disappointed in her, because I like her a lot and enjoy my time with her. I told her I would miss not seeing her, but, I don't play that.

  10. #26591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Looking Down From Above

    Quote Originally Posted by BenchseatsRock  [View Original Post]
    Baltimonger,

    Dr. Monger,

    Robux,

    Larry56!

    Agree, much tamer now. Not a bad thing.

    -Bench
    / get off my lawn
    Good to know that Bench is watching over us from whatever monger heaven he inhabits!

    Lax.

  11. #26590
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    HO:

    I guess I forgot the guiding principle "WWTTD". But I took pity on his ignorant soul.

    Those were the days. Trashman, Bench, LoveLOS, Clix. Rook. Roundtables. It was the wild west in Baltimore and DC. Much tamer now.
    Baltimonger,

    Dr. Monger,

    Robux,

    Larry56!

    Agree, much tamer now. Not a bad thing.

    -Bench
    / get off my lawn

  12. #26589

    Jesus, did I screw up or what? + Amanda commentary

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Actually in Maryland sex with a seventeen year old is legal. That is the age of consent in Maryland. However, taking pictures of her naked or in a sex act is illegal. For that she must be eighteen.
    Well, CLS, you couldn't be more right. I wish I'd known that the other night. I think I was in for one of the better rides of my mongering career.

    I did settle for Amanda the other night. The white one, age 23-24, with the acne and the slender body. Good attitude. No drama. Went back to her room, no trouble at all. She was clean and eager to please, but no real passion there. Sweet pussy; I got her to pop after eating it for about 25 minutes. ***** should have paid me! .

  13. #26588

    The Good Old Days

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    It is a good thing trashman is not around anymore RIP he would have his flame thrower on full blast. Laxx is being extremely nice to you since its clear you have not used the search function and you are new. If you don't find the answers your looking for then do what the rest of us do. Take your chances and spend the money, then report back what you find. After you have you have some reports I would be glad to help you on most of the girls. Good Luck Happy Hunting.

    Saw Sharr walking on Pontiac the other day. Dam she is a mess, coke bugs ate her face up pretty bad and very thin, just kept on going. Its a shame if you catch her at the right time she is rather good with all holes available.

    Not a whole lot out this morning or this afternoon on the loops.
    I remember them fondly.

    Remember how on Sunday afternoons, the corner of Wilkens and Payson looked like a SW convention?

    Stay safe everyone.

    Muff.

  14. #26587

    Kitty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    So true. I dated Kitty a few times. The first couple of times I never negotiated rates with her, but once I started seeing her lose the weight and knew she had a problem, I started getting everything for twenty bucks because she was desperate for the drug.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    SA Kitty has a fantastic BJ when she not beamed up. For those that do not know her nick name is monster head. The Kitty I was speaking about in this post is the one that lurks about near fairhaven in CB.

  15. #26586

    Name That SW

    I passed through the circle today after stopping by the market and saw a WSW. I have seen her several times before, but, never considered stopping or talking to her, mainly because of the way she dresses, not to mention she's a blonde with loud hair.

    Her usual attire is a pair of white pants with a pink shirt that drapes over her upper body like a smock past her waist. Her hair is frizzy blonde and kinda bushy. I always thought other than being loudly dressed and made up, she was also chubby in a sloppy way.

    Today I saw her and I she looked like whatever meds she been taking have taken some pounds off her. If memory is correct, she had the same pink shirt on today, but, not the smock size. She was wearing a pair of grey slacks and her ass was not sloppy. It was rounded and plump. I am thinking she's at the point with her addition were her body will look good untill she turns that corner and hits the wall.

    She gave me the look as I drove past her coming out of the circle heading Dow S Mount St toward Cole. I will be back down Monday or Tuesday with a follow-up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape