Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 869 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2694

    Airport Messages

    Planning a trip near the LAX aiport next week and I was wondering for any good messages + service from asian or non asian that are not over weight. Good pair and ass is a plus, thanks in advance.

  2. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. You know of agencies off hand that will take 1st timers that can be good stepping stones to getting the references I need to play in the big leagues?

    Looks like the quality on here is solid. These mostly seem like reliable postings, although you're really going to have the hit the florist to get a big enough bouquet.
    I already said two. Pepsi and KFC are easier on the references, though you probably still need some sort of street cred to make it in. That's all I can do for you. I mean, to date, you've got 8 posts, and all of them are "Hey, has anyone check this girl http: whatever . com out?" Nothing personal, but you really should contribute what you know and earn a little credit with us so we don't feel like we're wasting our time answering you.

    Just sayin'.

    Bender.

  3. #2692

    1st time References?

    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    It's a closed club that requires references. Classic Catch22. You can't get references if you haven't dated anyone in their circle. You can't date anyone in the circle if you don't have references.

    Typical advice is to know all the clubs and start with the least strict bookers. Move up from there. Unfortunately, the least strict bookers such as Pepsi and KFC aren't usable references to the better clubs.

    Bender.
    Thanks for the info. You know of agencies off hand that will take 1st timers that can be good stepping stones to getting the references I need to play in the big leagues?

    Looks like the quality on here is solid. These mostly seem like reliable postings, although you're really going to have the hit the florist to get a big enough bouquet.

  4. #2691

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Loco,

    The one place that I know that would bring the gals and parade 'them for you is HT in BP, that's Baldwin Park.

    I have not been there in a while but the times I have visited the Mama always paraded the gals that were not busy when she took me to the room.

    Remember, this depends on the gals not being busy with clients when you walk in.

    If you need further info on addy and tele # check RubMaps for that info.

    Hope this helps.

    Mondo.
    Thanks Mondo,

    Arrived late last night and headed off to work now. Hopefully will have time to go by tonight. If I make it will report if the girl says okay. Yes, I do usually ask the girl about posting before I post out of respect. Thanks all for some useful information, I am sure I will have some "fun" along with work!

  5. #2690

    Table showers in so cal?

    Recently been reminded of table showers and soapy foreplay. I was curious if there were any locations and / or specific girls that offer a good table shower in SoCal. I'm a FS kinda guy, but might be convinced to visit a purely "manual" location.

  6. #2689

    Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoBoy  [View Original Post]
    Heading to the airport now and had a quick question. Do they allow line ups there like they do here? A lot of places here if you ask will bring out or into the room the girls available for you to choose. Thanks for sharing!
    Hey Loco,

    The one place that I know that would bring the gals and parade 'them for you is HT in BP, that's Baldwin Park.

    I have not been there in a while but the times I have visited the Mama always paraded the gals that were not busy when she took me to the room.

    Remember, this depends on the gals not being busy with clients when you walk in.

    If you need further info on addy and tele # check RubMaps for that info.

    Hope this helps.

    Mondo.

  7. #2688

    Members Only jacket required.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    I've only perused city vibe a few times. You mention "if you can try and get in," what kind of barriers to entry are there? T.

    Thanks for suggestion.
    It's a closed club that requires references. Classic Catch22. You can't get references if you haven't dated anyone in their circle. You can't date anyone in the circle if you don't have references.

    Typical advice is to know all the clubs and start with the least strict bookers. Move up from there. Unfortunately, the least strict bookers such as Pepsi and KFC aren't usable references to the better clubs.

    Bender.

  8. #2687

    Line Up

    Heading to the airport now and had a quick question. Do they allow line ups there like they do here? A lot of places here if you ask will bring out or into the room the girls available for you to choose. Thanks for sharing!

  9. #2686

    City Vibe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    If you can try and get in with the Asian girls of city vibe, definitely awesome time!
    I've only perused city vibe a few times. You mention "if you can try and get in," what kind of barriers to entry are there? T.

    Thanks for suggestion.

  10. #2685

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    If your new here in LA, assuming you have a car and can travel, IMHO I recommend the MP scene in specifically the Inglewood-South Bay area. Spend some time on those forums under MP and you can get all the info you need to find a good spot to service your carnal desires.

    The BP ads can be hit or miss with many fakes so you if want the real deal head to Inglewood which is the area directly around LAX.

    The typical cost is usually. 5 to enter and 1. 0 to 1. 2 for FS.

    Have fun! Please don't overpay.

    The Tall Man.
    Thanks I'll check it out. Here it is. 5 and 1. 5 tip and did not want to throw off your system there. Appreciate it very much!

  11. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoBoy  [View Original Post]
    Just got an assignment in LA for next week and was hoping you guys could help me out. Not sure if the AMPs or the Backpage action is better there. I am coming from Hawaii where our AMPs are out of this world right now so not sure what I may be able to find there. Also, not sure if rates so any information would be truly appreciated. Naturally, would do the same for you guys if you ever come out this way.
    If your new here in LA, assuming you have a car and can travel, IMHO I recommend the MP scene in specifically the Inglewood-South Bay area. Spend some time on those forums under MP and you can get all the info you need to find a good spot to service your carnal desires.

    The BP ads can be hit or miss with many fakes so you if want the real deal head to Inglewood which is the area directly around LAX.

    The typical cost is usually. 5 to enter and 1. 0 to 1. 2 for FS.

    Have fun! Please don't overpay.

    The Tall Man.

  12. #2683
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    If you can try and get in with the Asian girls of city vibe, definitely awesome time!
    I agree. The K-Girls in LA will rock your world.

  13. #2682

    Cv girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a quality place somewhere on the westside (Santa Monica to Beverly Hills or so) where a monger can get some good dome? Lookin for a CIM or CIMWS, or is that too much to ask?
    If you can try and get in with the Asian girls of city vibe, definitely awesome time!

  14. #2681

    Only the CV asians

    Quote Originally Posted by UrPalSpidey  [View Original Post]
    New in the area any good places with CBJ or FS?
    The Asian girls of city vibe are near by, other that no Massage parlors around like that.

  15. #2680

    Information Requested

    Just got an assignment in LA for next week and was hoping you guys could help me out. Not sure if the AMPs or the Backpage action is better there. I am coming from Hawaii where our AMPs are out of this world right now so not sure what I may be able to find there. Also, not sure if rates so any information would be truly appreciated. Naturally, would do the same for you guys if you ever come out this way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape