High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 780 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 830 880 1280 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 22119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10434

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThug  [View Original Post]
    Collins, ocean driva and Washington have lots of SW activity, they are on ocean between 14 and 5, Washington between 6 and 15 and Collins between 6 and 21st, to pick them up its best to walk around, they aren't hard to spot.
    How much are they worth there?

  2. #10433

    Great Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h560326d20fb01

    I don't need a bunch of comments. I've got eyes.
    She looks eager for that load. She sure knows what she's doing. I wish I had her right now. Ha.

  3. #10432

    Christina

    No, she doesn't have a phone. As far as I know she's on the street bouncing around from under the bridge to the tents.

    It's a shame because when she is made up and her hair fixed she looks real good. I keep telling her the next time I see her I'm going to take her to the motel and fuck her in the ass. She says fine but then I see her again looking all unkempt I just settle for a good BJ in the car. Always next time. Haha.

  4. #10431

    Providers

    What's up guys! Anyone willing to give me bunny's contact. I'm in OT right now. I got a few providers that's we can exchange. Thanks.

  5. #10430
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h560326d20fb01

    I don't need a bunch of comments. I've got eyes.
    Nice vid T,she has a pretty good technique and def didn't stop till she caught all the little swimmers LOL.

  6. #10429

    Kell

    It's been a long time since I've hooked up with a BSW, so I decided to take a trip back down memory lane.

  7. #10428

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h560326d20fb01

    I don't need a bunch of comments. I've got eyes.
    Good vid. I've had her sucking me when I was about half drunk and didn't think I would ever cum but she always stuck with it and got the job done.

  8. #10427

    Yesterday

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h560326d20fb01

    I don't need a bunch of comments. I've got eyes.

  9. #10426
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKnight2  [View Original Post]
    Went to OT today. Good god it was dead and LEO EVERYWHERE. At least 1 on every single street corner. Some streets had 2 or 3. I was wondering why so much presence. I mean I swear I counted at least 15 cops in the area.
    I have some business on Brickell this evening I plan on doing a little stroll through ot tonight hopefully I will have better luck.

  10. #10425

    Here's Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKnight2  [View Original Post]
    Went to OT today. Good god it was dead and LEO EVERYWHERE. At least 1 on every single street corner. Some streets had 2 or 3. I was wondering why so much presence. I mean I swear I counted at least 15 cops in the area.
    Take a look for yourself, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9T...p=docslist_api.

  11. #10424

    Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    I rode around OT for over an hour today and didn't see anything but cops. I mean no girls at all. I called a few and of course I got no answer. I said the hell with it let's go see if Kari is home. I got a block away from where she lives and spotted Christina. She's not the prettiest thing out there but she knows her way around a dick. I've got about a 6 minute video I'll try to post tomorrow.
    I was also over there from about 1 until 2:30 in the afternoon and you're right. There wasn't any girls in sight. LEO flying all over the place. The cops don't really bother me that much but I hate to keep riding around and seeing nothing. I would have grabbed Christina if I would of seen her. She keeps her face fucked up from picking at it all the time (the drugs) but she can suck a dick with the best of them and for a long time without ever complaining.

    I finally got in touch with one of the girls over there (she doesn't want to be mentioned) and got a pretty good BJ. She told me that just hours earlier that Nicci had beat the shit out of Roxy. I hope she didn't fuck up that sexy face. HAHA.

  12. #10423

    Sara

    I just met a petite LSW tonight named Sara. She used JR to give herself a deep throat massage. The Jackson donation was well worth the quick stress relief which I was in dire need of. I gave a Lincoln tip because she did everything I asked without complaint. The only cons were that she was camera shy and she would not ingest the DNA evidence, instead she caught the swimmers and disposed of them out on the street. I had her try to make JR disappear completely. Sara was a good sport and tried until she gagged over and over. At one point I thought she was going to puke all over me. I have an affinity for receiving Deep Throat. Needless to say, I was one happy monger.

    She just moved back to town, but she's no newbie. Sara is currently staying with a girl that I can vaguely remember being reviewed on here before; Rosa from 36th street. She gave me her friend's number to contact her until she gets her own phone next week.

  13. #10422

    OT dead. LEO everywhere

    Went to OT today. Good god it was dead and LEO EVERYWHERE. At least 1 on every single street corner. Some streets had 2 or 3. I was wondering why so much presence. I mean I swear I counted at least 15 cops in the area.

  14. #10421

    BJ Wednesday

    I rode around OT for over an hour today and didn't see anything but cops. I mean no girls at all. I called a few and of course I got no answer. I said the hell with it let's go see if Kari is home. I got a block away from where she lives and spotted Christina. She's not the prettiest thing out there but she knows her way around a dick. I've got about a 6 minute video I'll try to post tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-56-04.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-56-16.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-56-20.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-58-08.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-58-13.jpg‎  


  15. #10420

    Passing through

    Passing through the area staying off of nw 36th ave / north airport. Any suggestions on where I might find late night entertainment? Kind of new to all this so any help is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape