Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 23056
-
09-24-15 21:48 #11806Senior Member

Posts: 136I don't know, and I really don't want to put her on blast (because I know for a fact that she reads this board). I just think I caught her at a bad time. It was late, she hadn't posted on BP in 5 days, and she said that was her first time in that particular room. I don't think she was expecting company. If she reads this, hopefully she can learn from it. It was her only downside, but is a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk
[View Original Post]
Who cares if she reads the board.
A2
-
09-24-15 19:59 #11805Senior Member

Posts: 867Also in the LE community
It's so they can talk about that specific ethnic group (black, AA, whatever they prefer to be called) in mixed company where they may be overheard, or even over the radio, without offending anyone and without anyone being able to "call them out" for referring to a specific racial group in public.
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 19:26 #11804Senior Member

Posts: 164I can't tell if you're joking or if you're ignorant. So just incase it's the latter there are people of african decent all over the world. So yes she could be Canadian. Have you ever heard of Rick Fox or Drake? Having said that I've heard that black women often describe themselves as exotic so she could be lying. I have no idea. Either way her service sucks so who cares where she's from.
Originally Posted by HardInThicke
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 19:23 #11803Banned Member

Posts: 354Off topic
6 out of last 15 posts on this subject. Why is this in escort review section? Back on topic please.
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 19:02 #11802Senior Member

Posts: 135Well folks, for those in some customer service industries, Canadian IS code for black. I don't know how long or for what reason, it is. I learned this about twelve years ago. I had someone who worked for me point out some customers as Canadian. Innocently, I asked how they knew they were Canadian. They laughed at me, and told me that it meant black.
Originally Posted by RidemyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 18:31 #11801Senior Member

Posts: 433I called, was given directions. Got to the location called again and was directed and was given the room #. Got to the door, knocked and saw someone look through the peep hole but never open the door. Got back to my car saw that the same number had called me back (left my phone in the car). I called back and she gave me the "so sorry" she claimed the girl had already left and to try again next week. I call bullshit, she just saw that I was a black guy. Nobody can ever tell over the phone for some reason.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
I expected this could happen so I dressed quite formal; but that didn't even help. LOL.
So I just went to Asia Remedy and had a good time.
You may have better luck.
-
09-24-15 18:20 #11800Senior Member

Posts: 161*double facepalm*.
Originally Posted by HardInThicke
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 18:18 #11799Senior Member

Posts: 433*facepalm*.
Originally Posted by HardInThicke
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 17:31 #11798Senior Member

Posts: 192Kitty
Anyone seen this MILF before?
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...kitty/22982514
-
09-24-15 17:27 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 192Canadians, like Americans, are a very diverse group of individuals originating from countries all across the world. She could still be Canadian, or American, regardless of her skin color. I am interested in her ethnicity though.
Originally Posted by HardInThicke
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 16:58 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 305Never seems Canadian that dark before.
Originally Posted by RidemyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 15:10 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 720Question
These ads for Asians keep coming up. I'd sure like some details if someone could post here or PM me. Thanks.
-
09-24-15 06:22 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 128Why would it be code?
Originally Posted by HardInThicke
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-15 21:20 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 164I guess things can change quickly. I've seen her twice and there was no odor what so ever and believe me I worshipped her body. I haven't had some that good in a couple of months. Like the OP she's up for almost anything and really gets into it. She could be my one and only provider but she doesn't do greek.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
She is tryng to make as much as possible so maybe traffic is up and things have changed. She says she wants to stay but I don't think she will be around much longer. I didn't post about her because she looks so young.
-
09-23-15 20:47 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 371Glad you posted this. I was really wanting to check her out. But the list of rules just kinda sucks.
Originally Posted by FatLever
[View Original Post]
















