Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,966 to 34,980 of 61438
-
09-20-15 18:39 #26473Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jessica
After all the discussion about Jessica I decided I should go see if I can find her. I spotted her walking on Ramsey near Busy Bee. I can always spot her because of her beautiful smile and eyes. Despite the weight loss she is still a great date. She's okay with anal as long as you're not big. She won't let me in. A finger is okay, and she can cum that way. Jessica really gets into fucking, and makes sure you have a very good time doing it. She gives a great blowjob, with lots of attention to the boys, and some rimming to go along with it all. Jess is good with cum on her face or in her mouth, so I did both, and she sucked out all the remained. She's just all around a great provider. Unfortunately no phone, so you just have to look for her around Wilkens Ave.
-
09-20-15 08:30 #26472Senior Member

Posts: 248Blond Melissa
Tried a notel visit with Melissa from SA and was unimpressed. Coulda been my fault but the I'm picking up yhe tab. Many better options out there.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-15 02:29 #26471Senior Member

Posts: 1370Stephanie
Yeah her father is from Guam, that why she has such a beautiful complection. She is going down since I first meet her but she is still a beautiful girl if she had some rest. When her boyfriend died she took it very hard. I hope she can recoup soon, because she's such a beautiful person. Peace.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 21:53 #26470Senior Member

Posts: 530Stephanie at the circle
Was out and about on the prowl for some pussy recently and passed an attractive dark haired gal who had the prettiest smile I've seen in quite some time, so of course I circled around and signaled her to a safe location for the scoop. She got in, introductions were made, and the drive to Frenchy's began. Stephanie has been reported on here before, but I must comment about this girls beautiful brown skin, lovely smile, and pleasant attitude. No discussion of money just stripped off the clothes and began to get it on, nice head skills, then hit mish til I sensed some discomfort, switch to k9 which was great because of the splendid view of her tight and shapely ass. Snug wet pussy, decent tits with nice brown nipples, moaned a little bit as she clawed Frenchys sheets, what's not to like about all that? Would definitely repeat, no phone but look out for her around the circle.
-
09-19-15 19:42 #26469Senior Member

Posts: 283Saturday cruise
Out around 5 ish. Not a damn thing out at all.
A lot of cops so watch yourself.
-
09-19-15 12:16 #26468Senior Member

Posts: 159She straightened up and is leading a normal life.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 08:10 #26467Regular Member

Posts: 141Dundalk.
Took a ride thru the usual places in Dundalk Friday. Finally scooped Amber around 12.30. Went to my place received a good BBBJCIMWS for. 30 plus a tip. She had a phone but I don't ask for digits anymore, They are usually turned off after a few weeks anyway. The Bear keeps things simple. Safe hunting to all.
-
09-19-15 07:56 #26466Senior Member

Posts: 289Wow that is sad to see such a lovely young woman deteriorate so badly. She was a looker!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 06:36 #26465Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jessica
She is definitely a lot of fun to play with. I wish she had a phone. This is her when I first met her about three or four years ago. She had just turned twenty two. Unfortunately her current lifestyle has her looking WAY older than her twenty six years.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 16:03 #26464Senior Member

Posts: 1322She might be best to hit doggie style as her face looks like she could be autistic. No matter how skinny she gets I'd still bang the hell out of her!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 13:13 #26463Banned Member

Posts: 5343That's a shame, I can't imagine her being any skinnier! Yikes.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 12:26 #26462Senior Member

Posts: 270Jess
Yep! That's her. She is almost too skinny. If she doesn't slow down on the grains, she'll be dead.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 10:43 #26461Senior Member

Posts: 114Cruising
Cruised through the WW loops for quite awhile yesterday morning. Not much good to choose from. Saw a tall skinny fairly attractive brunette with.
Unnaturally large breasts hanging on the corner of SCarey and Glyndon Sts. She just didn't look quite right. Read some things on here about a tall TS working close to that area. Not sure that was he / she. She did call out once as I circled and the voice definitely sounded female. Decided to pass.
Cruised down to BP and CB. Not much happening. Finally hooked up with Crystal on 4th. Fresh out of the shower. BBBJCIM. Great technique and nice person. No drama.
-
09-18-15 05:25 #26460Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jessica
Is this the Jessie you saw? Been looking for her. She has the name "Gary" tattooed on her right boob. I used to see this Jessie regularly a few years ago before she left. She's been back several months now. Does a great job, beautiful smile and eyes. She has to slow down a little because she is definitely dangerously skinny.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 20:35 #26459Senior Member

Posts: 248Classic pics. Don't they look adorable when they simply pass out? Not! Totally worthless.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





