Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jessica

    After all the discussion about Jessica I decided I should go see if I can find her. I spotted her walking on Ramsey near Busy Bee. I can always spot her because of her beautiful smile and eyes. Despite the weight loss she is still a great date. She's okay with anal as long as you're not big. She won't let me in. A finger is okay, and she can cum that way. Jessica really gets into fucking, and makes sure you have a very good time doing it. She gives a great blowjob, with lots of attention to the boys, and some rimming to go along with it all. Jess is good with cum on her face or in her mouth, so I did both, and she sucked out all the remained. She's just all around a great provider. Unfortunately no phone, so you just have to look for her around Wilkens Ave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica1.PNG‎   Jessica2.jpg‎   Jessica3.jpg‎   Jessica4.PNG‎   Jessica5.PNG‎  

    Jessica6.PNG‎   Jessica7.PNG‎  

  2. #26472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Blond Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    I finally hooked up with Melissa at SA with the short blond hair. Reasonably attractive, coherent and excellent attitude. Pipe cleaning in the car at a remote location was adequate for the standard tuition. Inquired about a future date at a notel and she assured that all was on the menu including greek. Surprise, surprise. No digits but she regularly hangs at the SA.

    Lax.
    Tried a notel visit with Melissa from SA and was unimpressed. Coulda been my fault but the I'm picking up yhe tab. Many better options out there.

  3. #26471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Was out and about on the prowl for some pussy recently and passed an attractive dark haired gal who had the prettiest smile I've seen in quite some time, so of course I circled around and signaled her to a safe location for the scoop. She got in, introductions were made, and the drive to Frenchy's began. Stephanie has been reported on here before, but I must comment about this girls beautiful brown skin, lovely smile, and pleasant attitude. No discussion of money just stripped off the clothes and began to get it on, nice head skills, then hit mish til I sensed some discomfort, switch to k9 which was great because of the splendid view of her tight and shapely ass. Snug wet pussy, decent tits with nice brown nipples, moaned a little bit as she clawed Frenchys sheets, what's not to like about all that? Would definitely repeat, no phone but look out for her around the circle.
    Yeah her father is from Guam, that why she has such a beautiful complection. She is going down since I first meet her but she is still a beautiful girl if she had some rest. When her boyfriend died she took it very hard. I hope she can recoup soon, because she's such a beautiful person. Peace.

  4. #26470

    Stephanie at the circle

    Was out and about on the prowl for some pussy recently and passed an attractive dark haired gal who had the prettiest smile I've seen in quite some time, so of course I circled around and signaled her to a safe location for the scoop. She got in, introductions were made, and the drive to Frenchy's began. Stephanie has been reported on here before, but I must comment about this girls beautiful brown skin, lovely smile, and pleasant attitude. No discussion of money just stripped off the clothes and began to get it on, nice head skills, then hit mish til I sensed some discomfort, switch to k9 which was great because of the splendid view of her tight and shapely ass. Snug wet pussy, decent tits with nice brown nipples, moaned a little bit as she clawed Frenchys sheets, what's not to like about all that? Would definitely repeat, no phone but look out for her around the circle.

  5. #26469

    Saturday cruise

    Out around 5 ish. Not a damn thing out at all.

    A lot of cops so watch yourself.

  6. #26468
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody share my fond memories of Cia? Beautiful, gentle soul and an all around lovely woman. Nobody today comes close!

    Lax.
    She straightened up and is leading a normal life.

  7. #26467

    Dundalk.

    Took a ride thru the usual places in Dundalk Friday. Finally scooped Amber around 12.30. Went to my place received a good BBBJCIMWS for. 30 plus a tip. She had a phone but I don't ask for digits anymore, They are usually turned off after a few weeks anyway. The Bear keeps things simple. Safe hunting to all.

  8. #26466
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely a lot of fun to play with. I wish she had a phone. This is her when I first met her about three or four years ago. She had just turned twenty two. Unfortunately her current lifestyle has her looking WAY older than her twenty six years.
    Wow that is sad to see such a lovely young woman deteriorate so badly. She was a looker!

  9. #26465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame, I can't imagine her being any skinnier! Yikes.
    She is definitely a lot of fun to play with. I wish she had a phone. This is her when I first met her about three or four years ago. She had just turned twenty two. Unfortunately her current lifestyle has her looking WAY older than her twenty six years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica2.PNG‎   Jessica3.PNG‎   Jessica4.PNG‎   Jessica10.jpg‎   Jessica16.jpg‎  

    Jessica18.jpg‎   Jessica19.PNG‎  

  10. #26464
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jessie you saw? Been looking for her. She has the name "Gary" tattooed on her right boob. I used to see this Jessie regularly a few years ago before she left. She's been back several months now. Does a great job, beautiful smile and eyes. She has to slow down a little because she is definitely dangerously skinny.
    She might be best to hit doggie style as her face looks like she could be autistic. No matter how skinny she gets I'd still bang the hell out of her!

  11. #26463
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jessie you saw? Been looking for her. She has the name "Gary" tattooed on her right boob. I used to see this Jessie regularly a few years ago before she left. She's been back several months now. Does a great job, beautiful smile and eyes. She has to slow down a little because she is definitely dangerously skinny.
    That's a shame, I can't imagine her being any skinnier! Yikes.

  12. #26462

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jessie you saw? Been looking for her. She has the name "Gary" tattooed on her right boob. I used to see this Jessie regularly a few years ago before she left. She's been back several months now. Does a great job, beautiful smile and eyes. She has to slow down a little because she is definitely dangerously skinny.
    Yep! That's her. She is almost too skinny. If she doesn't slow down on the grains, she'll be dead.

  13. #26461

    Cruising

    Cruised through the WW loops for quite awhile yesterday morning. Not much good to choose from. Saw a tall skinny fairly attractive brunette with.

    Unnaturally large breasts hanging on the corner of SCarey and Glyndon Sts. She just didn't look quite right. Read some things on here about a tall TS working close to that area. Not sure that was he / she. She did call out once as I circled and the voice definitely sounded female. Decided to pass.

    Cruised down to BP and CB. Not much happening. Finally hooked up with Crystal on 4th. Fresh out of the shower. BBBJCIM. Great technique and nice person. No drama.

  14. #26460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a few turns around the loop without any success until I spied little skinny Jessie on Pulaski a block up from Wilkens. She jumped ion and off we went to Pierre's for some fun. She's so thin now that I was almost afraid to try and stuff the sausage into her but the operative word was ALMOST, especially when she laid down with her thighs wide open and started rubbing the kitty. I covered her and started sucking on her little A cup titties and she reached between us to slide me into position. One quick flip of her hips and I was balls deep inside her tight sex. A steady rhythm of thrusts got her nice and wet and started her moaning in my ear, telling me to hit it harder so I had to follow instructions, slamming her into the thin mattress. Her encouragement got me close fast and with one more deep, hard thrust, I exploded in her, her hips gyrating and her little bare pussy milking every drop out of me. She gave me a little kiss on the nose and actually thanked me for the great fuck! We got cleaned up, thanks to Pierre's thoughtfulness of providing baby wipes, got dressed and I dropped her off on a corner north of where I picked her up. Typical tuition and I'll definitely repeat if I see her out but no digits. Same old line. It got stolen after she loaned it to a friend.
    Is this the Jessie you saw? Been looking for her. She has the name "Gary" tattooed on her right boob. I used to see this Jessie regularly a few years ago before she left. She's been back several months now. Does a great job, beautiful smile and eyes. She has to slow down a little because she is definitely dangerously skinny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica2.jpg‎   Jessica5.jpg‎   Jessica7.jpg‎   Jessica8.jpg‎   Jessica9.jpg‎  


  15. #26459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Well drove around a bit cause I was looking for Hailey. After finding out she is in jail. I almost just went home. I should have. Went through all the loops. Spotted this tiny Blonde waving me down, it was Ashley. She asked if I was going to give her any good di*k. Couldn't say no, kinda wish I did. Very dead girl. Keep knodding out in my car. Got to my spot and she already thought we did it. Gave her the donation. BBBJ was average. MISH was okay. I got mine and drove her back. Knodding in and out all the way back. Couldn't wait to drop her off. She says she is going into a program this week. Okay, they all say that. Doubt I'll ever repeat.

    raBBit
    Classic pics. Don't they look adorable when they simply pass out? Not! Totally worthless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape