Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,981 to 34,995 of 61438
-
09-17-15 20:09 #26458Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Ashley
Well drove around a bit cause I was looking for Hailey. After finding out she is in jail. I almost just went home. I should have. Went through all the loops. Spotted this tiny Blonde waving me down, it was Ashley. She asked if I was going to give her any good di*k. Couldn't say no, kinda wish I did. Very dead girl. Keep knodding out in my car. Got to my spot and she already thought we did it. Gave her the donation. BBBJ was average. MISH was okay. I got mine and drove her back. Knodding in and out all the way back. Couldn't wait to drop her off. She says she is going into a program this week. Okay, they all say that. Doubt I'll ever repeat.
raBBit
-
09-17-15 18:01 #26457Senior Member

Posts: 200Kitty of SA
Kitty's back at SA after a 3-month forced hiatus. She's off the meds and has put on some much-needed weight. She's only interested in dating people she knows, unfortunately, got to keep the nose clean for her PO, so I just wanted to give those that know her the heads-up.
Mongerel.
-
09-17-15 16:38 #26456Senior Member

Posts: 270Wednesday Report
Decided to take a few turns around the loop without any success until I spied little skinny Jessie on Pulaski a block up from Wilkens. She jumped ion and off we went to Pierre's for some fun. She's so thin now that I was almost afraid to try and stuff the sausage into her but the operative word was ALMOST, especially when she laid down with her thighs wide open and started rubbing the kitty. I covered her and started sucking on her little A cup titties and she reached between us to slide me into position. One quick flip of her hips and I was balls deep inside her tight sex. A steady rhythm of thrusts got her nice and wet and started her moaning in my ear, telling me to hit it harder so I had to follow instructions, slamming her into the thin mattress. Her encouragement got me close fast and with one more deep, hard thrust, I exploded in her, her hips gyrating and her little bare pussy milking every drop out of me. She gave me a little kiss on the nose and actually thanked me for the great fuck! We got cleaned up, thanks to Pierre's thoughtfulness of providing baby wipes, got dressed and I dropped her off on a corner north of where I picked her up. Typical tuition and I'll definitely repeat if I see her out but no digits. Same old line. It got stolen after she loaned it to a friend.
-
09-17-15 16:05 #26455Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Update.
She is in jail. Her sister Brandy just told me.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 15:40 #26454Senior Member

Posts: 248Cia
Nope. The Cia I knew was exclusively CB. She has moved on and I wish her nothing but happiness.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 15:26 #26453Senior Member

Posts: 87Charm City.
Greetings,
I was in Baltimore on Tuesday. About 3:30 I decided to take a drive before heading out. Saw Crystal, WSW about 5'6", brown hair and eyes, sitting on some steps in CB. I stopped and she got in, asked if I could run by McDonalds and get her some food and deduct the cost from the award she would receive. I was hungry so we sat in the parking lot talking while we ate. It was then I noticed all of the scars and track marks. It was a big turn off for me. When we were finished eating, I took her back to her spot. I figured I'd swing by the SA before checking out WW Circle. I see red haired Brandy behind the SA. We went to one of the hourly accommodations. FS with all 3 doors open for. 4. I thought Brandy was going to suck my gonads out through my tool. BJ was much better than average, but then gave a lackluster performance with the other two doors. I think she needed her meds. Of course no phone and I really don't think I'd repeat unless I was desperate.
UT.
-
09-17-15 11:53 #26452Regular Member

Posts: 141Conkling Cristina
Two thumbs down. And one limp dick.
-
09-17-15 06:07 #26451Senior Member

Posts: 29Jen of BP
Found Jen last night around 8:30 on Pontiac. A snug fit she was and clean to boot. Got the water works going immediately. Sadly no digits. Anyway she's about 5'7" dark hair and slim. Had a very good time.
-
09-16-15 21:51 #26450Senior Member

Posts: 133Two trysts
Ran into short WSW Misty once again one fine morning recently, picked her up from her usual spot on SCarey and another fine time was had. Got to find out that anal is not an option and that while she will take your load in her mouth, do NOT get it on her face, she makes that clear right away. This morning, was riding around the loop when I saw a very nice looking girl who I wasn't 100% sure was a civi or not. Rode past but she did not gesture. Decided to make another pass, still nothing from her but I decided to pull over and just see if she would walk over. She did and quickly let her in. She said her name was Kristie, brunette with a red tint to it, really nice green eyes, pretty smooth skin and on the thick side. She said we could go to her place but her husband might show up. Yeah, ummm, no. Found a place to park, nice convo on the way there. Eventually made it into the backseat and she started with a very nice, slow BBBJ. Felt nice but I had to get to work eventually, so we went to mish. She undressed, some baby damage on the tummy but nothing that was going to stop me. Entered and she was into it right away. Hammered away and she was moaning and it was hot. Unfortunately, the pounding caused her aunt flo to show up. Stopped to clean up and she uncovered her chest for me to play with while she went back to a BBBJ. Eventually gave her a nice load with she took and swallowed. Very nice. Afterward, she was saying that she is going to rehab soon because she is trying to get her life back and she had only been out there two months. Of course, no phone, but she took my number and said she would call when I am back in town next week. Hopefully she will call because I want to get her in a bed for the next romp.
-
09-16-15 17:34 #26449Senior Member

Posts: 252Are you talking about Cia from 2000 to 2002 around PP.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-15 16:48 #26448Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Hailey
Anyone seen her lately?
-
09-16-15 14:28 #26447Banned Member

Posts: 1312Yea
I hooked up with her one time and yes she was great very very good on the mic and nice na-na overall good experience and to top that off she was a nice female.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-15 12:56 #26446Senior Member

Posts: 1045Target Rich Environment Today
Today did not turn out as planned, only better. My objective was to meet up with JESS, no such luck, her cell is still not in service, so I went out for breakfast, Couldn't believe my good luck. ONE BLOCK UP FROM jimmy's ON south Broadway I saw this really cute girl, we made eye contact and she gave me a wave wearing a white tank top, great tits Being overly cautious, I passed since I wasn't use to seeing SWs around there, my loss. I have lost my edge and am not as aggressive as before which is probably best for me now. I stay out of trick pads. As I approached the circle on Wilkens, I saw a pretty blond in a red shirt, but I passed, not liking to pick up girls there since it's so open, last time I did LE spotted me and followed me a block until I let the girl out and took off out of the area. They probably gave me a pass when they saw my MARINE CORPS sticker on my car. I drove over to Washington Blvd. And spotted BECKY, made the scoop. BECKY is a nice girl, brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, easy going, likes to over price her services but comes down in price as you negotiate. I was sucking on her tits, when she squeezed them and squirted some milk out, not my thing, after saying they were tender. We played with her kitty, which had an odor, but otherwise clean. I came in her mouth and she is a spitter, good technique. Overall a good day. BBB.
-
09-16-15 07:36 #26445Regular Member

Posts: 11Ashly
I'm a new member here but do frequent pickups in cb. Brooklyn and in Wilkins. A couple nights ago headed out to cb loop not to much to offer so I traveled up to Brooklyn to Pontiac where I picked up Ashly. I have seen her before she is a spinner type with very nice mic skills. Paid the normal price and would def repeat. Wasn't able to get pics this time bc it was to dark out but I will next time. We talked about another girl and her bf that have been robbing people and using her name. I think the other girls name was Desiree. On way back to drop off Ashly we saw Desiree fb he is about wm 5'10 skinny dude with dark hair and beard. Steer clear of her. Be safe out there. And I'm looking forward to sharing my next experiences with guys and pics will follow as well.
-
09-16-15 01:22 #26444Senior Member

Posts: 248Cia
Does anybody share my fond memories of Cia? Beautiful, gentle soul and an all around lovely woman. Nobody today comes close!
Lax.










Reply With Quote





