Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26443
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Is this the late great Darlene??
    Yes it is.

  2. #26442

    Recent Conkling Visits

    I met with Christina, a thin, cute, 5'3" 114 pound gal with light brown hair a couple days ago. She has an awesome spinner bod with nice A cups. She is very personable and respectful. I bought her some Vodka hoping it would loosen her up, but it made her more uptight. She must have some mental issue as well. She could not focus on me which turned me off. She is going through some tough times, so I treated her well. But I will not repeat.

    Last night I bumped into Redheaded Kate. I seldom see any reports on her. She's about 5'5" and 125 pounds with long red hair. She's lost some weight but still looks good. She's usually up for anything, but last night I opted for BBBJCIMWS only. She said she never did that before. 1st time for everything. Her performance is terrific. She can be moody, but she has always come through for me. CIMWS might require additional incentives.

    A month ago I ran into Big Kathy, with long brown hair, cute face, 5. 8" and about 160 pounds. She performed awesome for a BBBJ. I see she's lost some weight lately and is looking even better. I would repeat.

    I saw Tatiana out a couple times recently. She slimmed down and is looking fine. Her face is not as cute as it used to be. I never met up with her. Is she a "Must Have", "OK" or "AVOID"? One of you gave me her digits a while back. I tried to connect with her. She took so long to meet me, I drove around. That night she was walking to meet me with her BF, and wondered if I might be risking some "Drama" or a robbery. We texted back and forth and we both got cold feet. But now that I see her out and about, I wonder if she is fun. Comments?

    Baltoman.

  3. #26441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/121/deep-red.html

    This is the one I miss. A real woman. Was a fucking privilege.
    Is this the late great Darlene??

  4. #26440

    Candy

    I was on my way home early this morning and saw a SW on Wilkens & Payson waving at me so since I had a few minutes to kill I said I might as well stop and see what's up with her. She got in and said her name was Candy she has been reported on here before. We went to a remote location and she gave a awesome BBBJ with no rushing or complaining for standard tuition I will repeat if I see her. When we were done she asked me to leave a good report on here about her so I asked her what was she talking about and she begun to tell me all about this site and how it works. I thought we were not talking about this site with them but now I see more and more that people have been telling them about it. She also told me to report that she can be found on Payson and not by the circle because a few guys been looking for her there and she don't hang there.

  5. #26439

    It's true It's true

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    That's funny bro but I really believe you on that one. LOL.
    Like the wrestler Kurt Angle used to say it's true it's true LOL when it happened I couldn't believe it myself LOL.

  6. #26438
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/121/deep-red.html

    This is the one I miss. A real woman. Was a fucking privilege.
    Hell yeah one of a kind.

  7. #26437

    Route 2? Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I thought that I had retired from the streetwalkers of Baltimore, but it was not the case. I went downtown to visit a friend that was supposed to be in a drug program. The program director said that she was not on the roster and that he did not recognize the name. As I started driving through the Inner harbor, I saw all these incredible hot girls and soon that old familiar feeling started to come back.

    I started driving around W / W, but I didn't feel comfortable to pick up anyone for over an hour. I then drove to Curtis Bay, drove around an then picked up brown haired Crystal. She said that she had been up for two days, and she smelt like it. She also had sores all over her face and hands. I could not pull the trigger and gave her some money so that she would leave.

    I then drove back to W / W to get something to eat at the Busy Bee. As I was coming out, I met red haired Christina. WE chatted for a bit and I decided to take her to a notel. She was pretty cool and took direction well. She seemed to be enjoying herself as well. I took her back to the Busy Bee and dropped her off. I would repeat if I saw her again.

    The next week, I was just cruising around and meant Bobbie on Route 2. She is an older chick, but she was cool. We went to a notel and had some fun. Good head and a nice lap dance to get us started. She had small tits, but a nice wet puss. WE finished up and I took her back to 2. I told her that since I still had some time left at the notel, I could pick her up again in a couple of hours. She agreed. When I picked her up again and took her back to the notel, I noticed that she had changed underwear. I think she came during our first session. Anyway she started Act II pretty much the same way as Act I. We did cowgirl, rcg and missionary, She was fun, cool and drama free. I would repeat if I saw her again.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Bro in all my years never seen any chicks well I'm enjoying retirement right now things just ain't the same for mongers.

  8. #26436

    Cls

    Cls has consistently given us exactly what the we want; lot's of good intel, pics and numbers. Keep up the good work Cls.

  9. #26435

    Late night run

    Had to drop some family off on ritchie highway and said hell, why not. I'm rarely out there late night so wanted to see if I can find anyone new. Hit curtis bay, saw one girl, did the loop to grab it, and literally the car in front of me got her. Nobody else on the strip so I took it down to Brooklyn. Saw lulu, jen, barbie, and a few others. As I hit 4th and pontiac some girl comes around the corner. Blonde and purple or red hair. Thought I finally was running into shannon. As she got the car its obvious that it aint her. This was heather. This girl is a beauty, unless the vale of the night was helping her. Literally drove around for 5 minutes debating whose spot to use. I ended up opting for one of her spots as it was right around the corner from mines and know its pretty secure. Head was quiet ok. She did ask within 10 minutes of sucking if I'm close. I hate that shit with a passion. Long story short she got the nut out. Was helping her out one of the times by stroking and she took down her pants to play with herself. I definitly wanted to smash this girl. Asked her how much extra, she quoted and extra 20. Was really thinking about it til I stuck a finger in and did the scent test. Oh my gosh this smelt horrible. All I could think about is making her not touch nothing in my car, much less not touching my dick with that hand LOL. Made her no hands it til I blasted. Number available to the regulars. All these girls numbers I got is available to the regulars.

  10. #26434

    Fell off the wagon.

    I thought that I had retired from the streetwalkers of Baltimore, but it was not the case. I went downtown to visit a friend that was supposed to be in a drug program. The program director said that she was not on the roster and that he did not recognize the name. As I started driving through the Inner harbor, I saw all these incredible hot girls and soon that old familiar feeling started to come back.

    I started driving around W / W, but I didn't feel comfortable to pick up anyone for over an hour. I then drove to Curtis Bay, drove around an then picked up brown haired Crystal. She said that she had been up for two days, and she smelt like it. She also had sores all over her face and hands. I could not pull the trigger and gave her some money so that she would leave.

    I then drove back to W / W to get something to eat at the Busy Bee. As I was coming out, I met red haired Christina. WE chatted for a bit and I decided to take her to a notel. She was pretty cool and took direction well. She seemed to be enjoying herself as well. I took her back to the Busy Bee and dropped her off. I would repeat if I saw her again.

    The next week, I was just cruising around and meant Bobbie on Route 2. She is an older chick, but she was cool. We went to a notel and had some fun. Good head and a nice lap dance to get us started. She had small tits, but a nice wet puss. WE finished up and I took her back to 2. I told her that since I still had some time left at the notel, I could pick her up again in a couple of hours. She agreed. When I picked her up again and took her back to the notel, I noticed that she had changed underwear. I think she came during our first session. Anyway she started Act II pretty much the same way as Act I. We did cowgirl, rcg and missionary, She was fun, cool and drama free. I would repeat if I saw her again.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #26433

    Red

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/121/deep-red.html

    This is the one I miss. A real woman. Was a fucking privilege.

  12. #26432

    ICE Carebear

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah good old Care bear she was an one of my ICE girls In Case of Emergency LOL. I remember one time I hit it for two packs of cigarettes.
    That's funny bro but I really believe you on that one. LOL.

  13. #26431
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A couple guys asked if I had any pictures of Kandii's butt. Got a lot but this was the easiest to find.
    So are you just her pimp with benefits or what?

  14. #26430
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Okay guy, I'm taking a poll here on who is the best BBFS girl out there? All voices heard and all opinions respected. Okay 1, 2, 3. Go!
    Well I only ventured out to the ww loop only once. I can only speak on the be / cb loop. Said I once and ill say it again, would have to be purple hair shannon. All throat.

  15. #26429

    Brooklyn

    Drove through Brooklyn today. I saw a light red haired spinner WF around 4th and the church. Now sure if she was a civi. Looked good. Anyone have any intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape