Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 18235
-
10-17-15 17:26 #3265Regular Member

Posts: 22Nana
Yes I just saw her picture from Orange county.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 13:19 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 556Poor Nana
Looks like she will be on a mandated vacation for a long time.
-
10-14-15 10:06 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 2061Reasons for different threads.
Yes, I should've posted in the SW thread.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
The reason there's so many threads for the Orlando forum is going back to the old days on here. Quite a few years ago, any monger could start up a new thread. A lot of guys started new threads for various reasons and they're still here. Yes, it is a little bit confusing.
-
10-13-15 22:45 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 317Just trying to really understand the site rules. Me too!
What is the reason for 4 or 5 different threads that all seem to be of the same theme?
Originally Posted by IAmTheOnly1
[View Original Post]
Escort Reports. BackPage Advertiser Reviews. Positive Escort Reviews. Negative Escort Reviews. Also one for CL.
Not complaining, just trying to understand.
-
10-12-15 23:12 #3261Senior Member

Posts: 327Correct me if I am wrong
I am new to this forum compared to other sites I have been a regular on. I thought there was a separate section for reviews on Street Walkers. I am not complaining, just trying to really understand the site rules.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 22:57 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 139Preggo PSE Solution to your Quest
This gal is 8 months pregnant, according to her ad.
Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8
[View Original Post]
She has a reputation as a no holds barred high volume PSE escort in South Florida, used to go by Anal Annie.
I think she has slowed-down in the last 8 months. Go For It!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...13&postcount=1
-
10-12-15 16:49 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 2061Brunette.
I was driving an area not known for any picking when I spied a little number walking. I made an easy pickup and brought her to a good spot. She has dark hair, prob in her late thirties, and is thin with a respectable body. Her face is pretty rough though. She has a good personality and enthusiasm. I got excellent service for a very reasonable gift rate.
She doesn't have any digits. SM's that are trustworthy can PM me and I'll give out the details that I have. She is well worth it for her great skills and the donation given.
-
09-15-15 05:43 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 1069Thanks luv
That's some good work right there LOL.
Originally Posted by JustJenna
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-15 12:52 #3257Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 598Lauren of Orlando
http://laurenorlando.escorts.biz/home
Originally Posted by Jmoedb
[View Original Post]
She had retired, and is now back on the Treasure Coast.
-
09-14-15 12:04 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 1069Atf
Has to be Lauren of Orlando and savanna. Anyone heard of her lately??
-
09-14-15 11:12 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 556Unicorn
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-15 21:58 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 50Unicorn
Still looking for my unicorn. If anyone knows of a preggo companion I'd really appreciate it.
-
09-08-15 20:51 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 1104April
If so, put me down as another who saw her once and won't repeat.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-15 16:03 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 509Thanks for the response.
Originally Posted by FrankCuba
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-15 12:21 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 175Digits galore!
Golly jee I have 9 different numbers for her but that is the last one she texted me from in late June.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






